Proper design of the ceiling is an important stage in the arrangement of any room. Among the variety of types of ceilings, stretch models have gained popularity in the Russian market. Their advantages are attractive appearance, quick installation and ease of maintenance.
However, you will not surprise anyone with ordinary glossy or matte stretch fabrics. Of great interest are original ideas and new design possibilities.
A distinctive feature of the Asta manufacture factory is the use of innovative technologies. This is a domestic manufacturer of suspended ceilings, the quality level of which is evidenced by certificates, an established production system, delivery and installation services.
In addition to these areas of activity, the company "Asta M" is engaged in the supply of components from abroad and the installation of lighting systems.
The assortment of the factory includes not only traditional glossy or matte ceilings, but also other variations of paintings and designs for every taste:
- Satin film resembles fabric. It has a delicate shade of nacre, which can be combined with different colors of the canvas. There is the possibility of applying photo printing. Seams of such a ceiling will not be noticeable during installation. And the material itself will last a long time, as it is very durable. If necessary, it can be washed;
- Translucent canvases are perfect for rooms without natural light and for zoning the area. The backlight is under the film, which creates an imitation of a window. The color of the film and the backlight may be different;
- Fabrics are made from a special polyester material impregnated with a special polymer solution. Due to this, they are durable. Easy to stain, decorated with shiny details and photo printing;
- Acoustic ceilings are perforated sheets that isolate noise and improve the acoustics in a room. The diameter of the perforations ranges from 0.01 to 0.18 cm. Such a model will not only decorate the interior, but will also suppress noise in rooms with loud music or sounds. Convenient in that you can hide communications under them;
- Models with several levels consist of an aluminum frame and a PVC sheet. The materials of the canvas are combined, the shape of the structure can also be different - oval, square, with curved lines. The tiered installation principle helps to visually increase the space and place stylistic accents in the room.
Among the innovations of the Asta manufacture factory, the following types of ceilings stand out:
- Design "Double Vision". To create it, a white film of polyvinyl chloride is used, the surface is matte.
There are two types - one includes a white ceiling with a pattern that appears after turning on the LED backlight. The effect is achieved due to photo printing applied to the film on the reverse side, the other view consists of two patterns, one of which is always visible, the second pattern is visible after the artificial lighting is turned on.
Such a ceiling will add brightness and originality to a residential or office interior. It can be used to divide the space of a room into zones. Another definite plus is the ability to use photo printing.
- The perforated ceiling is a canvas with perforation in the form of various patterns and patterns. Carvings appear due to the installation of two-level PVC films. One of them performs the function of a solid foundation, with the help of another, perforated drawings are created. Usually they are selected so that a contrast is created, then they are framed in a baguette.
Carved ceilings are a field for imagination. A combination of drawings, hanging elements, a game with lighting will create a unique atmosphere in the room and help to hide defects in the ceiling. Ceilings can even replace the ventilation system.
- Hovering ceilings include special profiles with LED lighting around the perimeter. Thanks to the lamps, the desired effect and various compositions on the ceiling are created.
There are several types of soaring ceilings in terms of level and shape. The type of design, the material of the paintings used, the brightness and color of the backlight can be selected individually.
An interesting solution is the use of several color PVC films and photo printing, coupled with lighting. For example, ceilings with a starry sky are ideal for children's rooms.
Floating ceilings are widely used both in home decor, and to create an unusual design in restaurants and clubs, spas, pools.
A little more about fabric stretch ceilings from Asta M see below.