A comfortable beautiful bath is the key to your well-being, it gives you a feeling of comfort, relaxes every muscle after a hard day's work and soothes the nervous system. Little children just love to splash around in warm water with a bunch of toys! That is why buying a bath is an incredibly important point in the repair, because the average bath service life is from 10 years.
Today, the most progressive material in the production of bathtubs is acrylic, although there is much debate about this. And the Czech manufacturer Ravak, which will be discussed later, is one of the leaders in the market for the production of sanitary products in Russia.
Ravak has a wide range of bathroom solutions. The experience in the production of acrylic bathtubs from this manufacturer is already 25 years old. A feature of Czech production is quality along with the original design, as well as the use of innovative technologies.
Unusual shape and custom sizes are not a problem for this manufacturer. Several lines produced by Ravak can satisfy almost any customer. In the arsenal you can also find standard sizes of acrylic bathtubs, such as 170 x 70, so familiar to us. You can find compact solutions for small bathrooms - 150 x 70, 160 x 75. Well, if the area of the bathroom allows you, you can purchase a long and wide bathroom with a size of 180 x 80.
Almost all major cities of our country have official Ravak stores ready to provide the widest range of this manufacturer, help with installation and advise on issues of interest.
On sale at authorized Ravak dealers you can find decorative trims that can eliminate gaps between the wall and the side and ensure high-quality sealing of joints. Often during the installation of the bathroom it turns out that the corners are not respected, and the trims perfectly help to level this disadvantage. They also greatly facilitate the care of joints. The set with a decorative strip already includes the Ravak professional sealant and mounting tape, which is very convenient for consumers.
Before you look at the main collections of Ravak, we list what varieties of bathtubs this manufacturer has.
- Rectangular bathtubs.
All products can optionally be equipped with a front panel (screen).
Rectangular bathtubs are a familiar classic option, they are the most popular and have the largest number of size options and various solutions.
- The City model is comfortable and roomy. Its dimensions are 180 x 80 cm, the classic shape and unobtrusive design is pleasing to the eye.
- The Formy collection is presented in two types, both models have slightly asymmetric sides, a practical and beautiful series. Sizes range from 170 x 75 to 180 x 80 cm.
- Evolution has wide sides, they are rounded and represent a soft oval. The design is harmonious and inspires an atmosphere of internal balance. This Ravak collection is very extensive, including furniture, sinks, and taps. Additionally equipped with a headrest.
- Magnolia stands out from all the rectangular models. The asymmetry of the front side gives the form a special charm, the bathtub is slightly expanded in the center due to this, the internal space is quite large, the drain is in the center. Very stylish design.
- Campanula is positioned by the manufacturer as a "bathtub for a romantic evening." It has soft rounded edges and a central drain.
- Chrome is a minimalist design and functionality. Appearance is quite simple. Thanks to the comfortable tilt of the side surface, the model will be appreciated by lovers of using both the bathtub and shower.
- Classic - a classic embodied in this design, simplicity and comfort, a large space and a flat bottom inside for a comfortable shower. In this series there is the most compact mini-bathtub with a length of only 120 cm.
- Vanda is the most popular and best-selling series, equipped with comfortable armrests integrated directly into the chassis.
- XXL - created specifically for people with large physiques. Very large and comfortable.
- You - thoughtful space inside the bowl for a person of any height, deep, allows you to sit in it with water even on the shoulders.
- Domino is a roomy and comfortable rectangular-shaped bowl with a volume of 225 liters.
Corner baths - a practical purchase for a large bathroom, has a large interior space, a seat on which you can put the necessary tools, you can comfortably accommodate two. In such large-volume products, hydromassage is usually installed.
The manufacturer Ravak has 2 models of such bathtubs that differ in design - these are NewDay and Gentiana, the first has a more modern design, the second has a classic. Both models are equipped with sides of the correct tilt on both sides, so that two people can comfortably sit in a deep bowl at the same time.
Asymmetric bathtubs - take up less space than corner baths. At the same time, they retain the main advantages: large volume, bottom length for a comfortable bath, and, if necessary, a shower function. The main asymmetric collections:
- Avocado - has a nice soft lines, in shape really resembling the fruit of the same name. The smallest of the entire range of this manufacturer, the collection also has a washbasin of no less interesting shape.
- 10 - a design approach is felt at first glance at this bathtub. The basis is a classic rectangular shape, but it is rotated by 10 ?. Due to this, the side space is increased for the convenient location of improvised things.
- Lovestory - bathing comfort for two. Only this bath implies a joint stay of two people, and all thanks to its unique shape.
- Rosa I, II and Rosa 95 - a convenient wide place for a shower (width of the first 105 cm, second 95 cm), equipped with a seat. The most popular asymmetric model.
- Asymmetric is a classic form with a comfortable seat. Has a large internal space.
- BeHappy is an unusual angular shape, primarily created to save space. The three-element curtain, exactly repeating the bend, is convenient for taking a shower. The collection also has a sink, which Ravak designers propose to place right at the foot of the bathroom, which doubly saves space.
Freestanding bathtubs are associated with luxury. Such a product, like an island, stands in the middle of the bathroom. The Ravak collection has 3 models of freestanding bathtubs: Freedom O, Freedom R and Retro. The first resembles a rounded bowl in shape, the second is trapezoidal, the third is made in retro design with original elements on the outer surface. All of them have quite large bowls for taking a bath together.
The quality of bathtubs made in the Czech Republic does not leave buyers indifferent. The main positive qualities of Ravak, which consumers note, are a large selection of models, an excellent price-quality ratio, ergonomic design, durability of materials, and the absence of an unpleasant smell from a new product. Many admit that it was their unusual shape that attracted them to Ravak products (for example, avocado and 10⁰ models).
On sale, the manufacturer has special tools to keep the bathtub clean, to restore coatings.
When choosing a bath, it is worth paying attention to several key points:
- Material. It is better to choose polymethylmethacrylate (abbreviated PMMA). Against the background of combined ABS / PMMA, one-component is more wear-resistant. A high-quality product from PMMA will last at least 10-12 years.
- The thickness of the acrylic layer. The thicker it is, the longer the bath will last. The most durable have a thickness of 5-6.5 mm.
- Reinforcement . Acrylic itself is a flexible and soft material, therefore, in production, a reinforcing layer is applied to the inner surface. It is necessary to check at the time of purchase that it is uniform and thick so that the light of the flashlight does not penetrate through the bathtub outward, if it is applied from the inside.
- The choice of size and shape . Be sure to take accurate measurements of the bathroom before buying. Otherwise, there is a risk that the purchased product will not work.
- Wireframe . When choosing, it is worth paying attention to the presence of reinforcement of the side walls of the product. This simple moment can greatly extend the time you use the bathroom.
You can learn more detailed characteristics of the Ravak bathtub from the following video.