Practice shows that the Japanese style of decoration, combining minimalism and oriental peace, is becoming more and more popular. Especially popular are wallpapers with sakura - one of the symbols of the Land of the Rising Sun, which brings elegance and originality to the interior. Such design solutions make it easy to do without expensive decorations, and therefore rightly deserve a separate consideration.
One of the most noteworthy advantages that such wallpapers can boast is its versatility. They can be used with equal success to decorate a wide variety of rooms - both light and seasoned in dark colors. In the first case, wallpaper with sakura gives the interior extra brightness, and in the second, it effectively plays in contrasts. They are also applicable in situations requiring dividing a room into functional zones - being glued to a screen or wall.
Other obvious advantages of such wallpapers are:
- Possibility of use in various rooms. Due to its versatility, sakura looks equally good in bedrooms and living rooms, as well as in corridors, kitchens, children's rooms and bathrooms.
- Artistic uniformity achieved by repeating the same elements. Using this technique, you can achieve the effect of additional volume, which is especially true for rooms of small sizes. This is especially noticeable in the case of wallpapers decorated with 3D-pattern.
- Visual increase in space. Achieving this result allows a light background, on which the blossoming sakura is most often depicted.
It is also worth adding that the use of wallpaper with small sakura flowers is especially justified in the interior, not burdened with a large number of details. But in rooms loaded with decorative elements, such wallpapers look less advantageous, often getting lost on the general background.
Looking at the photo of the wallpaper with sakura, it is easy to notice that, depending on the lighting and angle, such images can be perceived in completely different ways. Given this circumstance, professional designers give some advice - in accordance with the specifics of the option chosen by the client.
- The sakura branch on the entire wall, as well as a separate tree, is most suitable for a hall or living room. Such wallpapers are distinguished by impressive detail, organically complementing the interior of the room. As a rule, they tend to have a light background - white, beige or close to them.
- A park, garden or other complex landscape , the element of which is sakura, is justified in situations requiring the creation of the effect of presence. In addition to flowering trees, such wallpapers abound with additional elements - benches and bridges, streams and fountains, swings and arbors, and therefore are rightly considered universal.
- The picture format , which involves placing sakura murals over the head of the bed, is ideal for a bedroom. Beautiful and peaceful, they create a cozy and romantic atmosphere - and not to the detriment of the space of the room.
- Wallpaper with blossoming sakura , pictured below, reasonably decorate the ceiling, thereby giving the room additional aesthetics and lightness. Stroking upward, the viewer will see soft pink flowers against a blue sky - one of the best combinations created by nature.
- Drawn sakura as an element of decor is an excellent solution for all lovers of style - original and at the same time not distinguished by pretentiousness.
Another design option worthy of a separate consideration is large sakura flowers. The richness of their shades is able to impress any, even the most sophisticated connoisseur of beauty and originality, and therefore such wallpapers can be selected for the vast majority of interiors.
Use in the interior
In order to organically fit the selected wallpaper with sakura into the interior, it is worth considering such an important moment as the specifics of the room. As the latter can act.
The best option in this situation is to select the entire free area of the wall as a wallpaper. It is also desirable that the decor be on the same plane with the TV: this solution allows you to reduce the burden on the eyes of the viewer, periodically transferring his eyes to a serene floral pattern.
In such rooms, it is recommended to place sakura wallpaper above the bed, not forgetting to provide them with a suitable soft backlight. Another solution is acceptable, involving their use as decoration of wardrobes. Colorful wallpaper with a pattern can transform a lot of nondescript furniture models that do not differ in originality of appearance.
Most often, wallpaper with sakura in the room is popular with girls - at least in cases where the images abound in shades of pink. Using this decor, parents not only decorate the nursery, but also instill in the child a love of nature from an early age. The branches that capture two adjacent walls look especially impressive: they visually increase the room, giving it greater depth.
Corridor or hallway
Here, sakura wallpaper is justified not to be glued to walls, but to functional niches or cabinets. Another winning solution is the use of such a decor to decorate the entrance or interior doors.
In order to give the interior of this room a maximum of originality, it is reasonable to use wallpaper with sakura to decorate both the wall closest to the dining table and other places. In particular, the role of the latter can be played by the doors of cabinets for storing dishes or a refrigerator - the main thing is that the decor elements placed on them can be easily cleaned.
In this case, you can use wallpaper to cover the entire wall or its specific sections (for example, near the shower or above the sink). Special attention should be paid to the palette used, in which "water" shades - blue and green should prevail.
An equally important circumstance, accounting of which allows to achieve the best result, is the correspondence of the chosen plot to the interior of the room.
This can be achieved by selecting a suitable palette of shades containing a sufficient number of unifying notes.
In conclusion, it remains to pay attention to several significant points that can help when decorating the interior with sakura wallpaper, the first of which is the choice of the optimal roll width. The larger it is, the easier, faster and more economical the gluing procedure will be. One of the best solutions in such situations is meter-long wallpapers, whose width is 1.06 m, which allows you to place the most impressive drawings on them.
As for other important points, their list is presented below:
- The lack of lighting in the room must be compensated for by using bright wallpaper. And vice versa, it makes sense to decorate light rooms with images in which dark shades are present in addition to white and pink.
- If the surface of the wallpaper is glossy, it is advisable to minimize direct sunlight. This avoids glare that distracts the viewer's attention from the sophisticated oriental design.
- In order for the sakura image to look as organic as possible, it should be supplemented with suitable accessories. These may be pillows, twigs, vases and other decorative elements, the appearance of which corresponds to the style of wallpaper.
- In rooms decorated with images of sakura flowers, you need to abandon vivid paintings on other walls.
In addition, you must first check the surface on which the wallpaper will be located: it is desirable that it be as even as possible. The remaining moments are determined by the imagination of the homeowner, who seeks to harmoniously fit the delicate flowers and sakura branches into a transformed interior.
In this video, you will find step-by-step instructions for gluing photo wallpapers with sakura.