HP is one of the recognized leaders in MFP manufacturing. The company's products are of high quality, reliability and affordable price. In addition, HP MFPs boast a large lineup , so everyone can choose the best option for themselves.
The original appearance and rugged HP cases attract attention at a glance. A distinctive feature of the technique is the design, which is designed to provide ease of use. HP MFPs are extremely popular in the domestic market. Among the main advantages are the following:
- HP offers the most compact and affordable devices that will be an excellent solution not only for home use, but also for office use;
- the simplicity of changing consumables allows the operation of the MFP without the involvement of additional specialists;
- a wide range of products allows each person to choose the best option, depending on personal preferences;
- unique design features so that the user can forget about problems such as paper jams.
HP offers a fairly large range of products that are distinguished by their functionality, cost and appearance. Among the most popular MFPs, the following can be noted.
- The HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw is an advanced model that boasts two-way wireless printing. In addition, the device has received the function of supporting mobile devices and is famous for its security.
A distinctive feature of this printer is that it can be used in conjunction with branded cartridges, which are equipped with a special chip company . The color printing speed is 21 pages per minute, which is one of the best indicators in the segment.
The model is also famous for its energy efficiency, which was made possible thanks to the ENERGY STAR standard.
- The HP Color LaserJet Pro M283fdn MFP is a network monochrome MFP with a fax feature. Among the advantages of the model can be distinguished compact dimensions, as well as high productivity and good print quality . Tight integration with mobile devices, as well as the presence of a proprietary application allow printing directly from the screen of a smartphone.
Thanks to this, the model will be an excellent choice for department heads and small companies who need to maximize their work efficiency. The model can be called universal, and incredible performance is achieved thanks to the automatic two-sided printing function.
- The HP Color LaserJet Pro M282nw MFP is a model that was designed to allow the owner to focus on important business development challenges. The device will be an excellent solution for workgroups that include up to 10 people. A distinctive feature of the device is the presence of proprietary technology HP Print Security, which makes it possible to instantly detect and eliminate security threats.
Close integration with PC software allows for quick scanning and saving of files. The model also boasts a workflow automation function, thanks to which the MFP starts up with a single button. The dual-band adapter provides a high level of wireless connectivity and also allows for maximum performance.
- The HP Color LaserJet Pro M283fdw MFP is an advanced two-sided printing and Wi-Fi model that is renowned for its security features. She is able to detect and eliminate any threats . Thanks to this, you don’t have to worry that the MFP can be used as a point for attacking a production network. In addition, there is a function for printing by pin code, which makes it possible to guarantee the safety of confidential data.
The device is famous for its simple design, so there will be no problems with setup and use. Touch color display allows you to quickly select the desired functions, to produce operational printing or scanning.
Criterias of choice
In order for the HP MFP to fully comply with its obligations, it is worth paying close attention to the process of its selection. First of all, it is worthwhile to figure out for what exactly the device will be used.
- For the home - in this case, you can restrict yourself to the most ordinary options, since there is no point in overpaying for advanced models and additional functions.
- For a small office. Here, the ideal option is a laser MFP with the function of black and white printing, since it takes up a minimum amount of free space. It is best to take models with an Internet connection, as this will greatly speed up the process.
- For a large office - you can buy several laser MFPs, however, it is best to consult with specialists, since in such conditions the devices must have special functions.
If you purchased an HP Laser MFP for the office, pay attention to the following options.
- The speed of printing or copying a document. This criterion is extremely important for large offices in which there is a high level of workload.
- Warm-up time is the period the printer needs to get started. The fact is that certain components must be heated to the desired temperature.
- Paper feed. You need to choose a device so that the amount of paper loaded is enough for at least one full working day.
- Two-sided printing is a function due to which you can print sheets from two sides without turning over manually, which allows you to significantly speed up the workflow.
In the selection process, you should also pay attention to refilling cartridges. It is worth remembering that in some models it is not produced at all, so you have to purchase new ones. The most affordable option is self- refueling, however, this requires accuracy and certain skills. If you will refill a cartridge in a service center, you should first make sure that it is working.
The fact is that cartridges from laser printers tend to wear out, so they may refuse to print even when the ink is full.
The next important criterion is the size of paper used. The most compact printers are capable of printing even on A6 paper. If you need to print on large paper, then this will require professional MFPs, which are quite expensive. In some cases, additional functions may be required. HP equips its devices with the following.
- A zoom function that allows you to zoom in or out when copying or using the scanner.
- Fax - needed in almost any office. The built-in fax will not only save resources on the purchase of a new device, but also allow you not to take up extra space on the table.
- Print function from memory cards.
Thus, HP MFPs are characterized by high quality, reliability and excellent performance. With the right choice, such an aggregate can last for many years, delighting the owner with stable operation.
The following video provides a detailed overview of the HP LaserJet PRO MFP M28A MFP.