Headphones Bluedio managed to gain loyal fans in many countries around the world. Having learned how to connect them to a computer and other gadgets, you can easily use the capabilities of these devices to 100%. To make the right choice among the many models produced by the company, a detailed review of wireless T Energy and the rating of other Bluetooth headphones from Bluedio will help. Let's take a closer look at the specifications and tips for choosing a Bluedio headphone.
Headphones Bluedio is a product developed by American and Chinese engineers using the latest Bluetooth standards. The company has been producing high-tech devices for more than 10 years, capable of supporting the playback of music or sound to video using wireless data transfer protocols. Brand products are addressed mainly to youth audiences . The headphones have a bright design, in each series there are several print options that look very stylish.
The following features should be noted for Bluedio products:
- fully surround sound;
- clear bass;
- easy connection with a choice of wired or wireless connection;
- charging via USB Type C;
- good equipment - everything you need is available;
- universality - they are compatible with any mobile devices;
- large stock of capacity in the battery;
- voice control support;
- ergonomic design;
- tight fit of ear pads;
- wide selection of design options.
All these points are worth considering for customers choosing Bluedio headphones for everyday use, jogging or cycling.
Bluedio is known worldwide as a manufacturer of high-quality wireless headphones for high-fidelity sound and a stable Bluetooth connection. The product range includes models from budget to premium - the best of them are chosen by real music lovers, who make high demands on the quality of music playback.
Among the obvious sales leaders are Bluedio T Energy. A review of this, as well as other series of brand headphones will allow you to get more complete and detailed information about what advantages and capabilities they have.
The wireless headphones in this series have a stylish design and fairly large ear pads that cover the ear well. The model has a battery for 25 hours of active listening to music. Foldable design with wide soft PU leather headband. The Series A headphone kit includes a case, a carabiner, 2 cables for charging and a wired connection, a Jack 3.5 linear splitter.
This product line runs on Bluetooth 4.1, 24-bit Hi-Fi encoding is responsible for sound quality. The models have a 3D function. The sound is voluminous and rich. The control buttons are located as conveniently as possible, on the right headphone cup, do not burden the design, inside there is a built-in microphone.
Bluedio designers have developed 4 models - Air in black and white, China, Doodle, featuring a bright, charismatic design.
The Bluedio Series F wireless headphones are available in white and black. The current model is called Faith 2. It supports wired connection through a cable with a 3.5 mm jack. Wireless communication is implemented using Bluetooth 4.2. The built-in battery is able to work up to 16 hours without a break. The model is quite versatile, reliable, has a folding structure. The F Series is an example of low-cost and stylish headphones aimed at pure sound enthusiasts.
Headphones with a wide headband adjustable in size and stylish ear pads with a metal edging look very presentable. The Faith 2 model provides active noise reduction, the frequency range varies from 15 to 25000 Hz. Cups have a rotary design, control buttons are located on their surface. The model has voice dialing, Multipoint support.
Series H Bluetooth Headphones are a great choice for true music lovers. This model has active noise reduction and closed acoustic design - the sound is heard only to the user himself, is of high quality and realistic transmission of all intonations. The capacious battery allows Bluedio HT headphones to work without interruption for 40 hours.
Large ear cushions, a comfortable headband, support for signal reception in the range of up to 10 m from the sound source allow this model to be used not only in conjunction with players. Headphones easily connect to television, laptops via wire or wireless technology. The built-in microphone makes it possible to communicate through them, replaces the headset. The charging cable here is of the microUSB type, and the Bluedio HT has its own equalizer to change the sound settings of the music.
The Bluedio Series T immediately presents 3 versions of headphones.
- T4 . Model with active noise reduction, support for wired and wireless connections. The battery reserve is designed for 16 hours of continuous operation. The kit includes a convenient case for transporting headphones when folded, an adjustable headband, stationary cups.
- T2. Wireless model with microphone and voice dialing. Headphones are designed for 16-18 hours of operation. They support the capture of frequencies in the range of 20-20000 Hz, work on the basis of Bluetooth 4.1. The model is equipped with comfortable swivel cups with soft ear pads, a wired connection to the signal source is possible.
- T2S . The most technically advanced model in the series. Complete with Bluetooth 5.0, 57 mm speakers with a powerful magnet system and hard emitters. These headphones cope with the most difficult tasks, cleanly reproduce bass parts, sound loud and juicy. The battery capacity is enough for 45 hours of continuous operation, the built-in microphone provides ease of communication even on the go due to the active suppression of noise.
The Bluedio U headphones feature a classic model in several color variations: black, red-black, golden, violet, red, silver-black, white. In addition to her, there are UFO Plus headphones. These models belong to the premium category, they are distinguished by high quality of workmanship and assembly, excellent sound characteristics. Each earphone is a miniature stereo system, equipped with two speakers, 3D acoustics technology is supported.
Stylish futuristic design gives the series a special appeal.
A popular series of premium wireless headphones, presented immediately by 2 models.
- Victory. Stylish headphones with an impressive range of technical specifications. There are 12 speakers in the kit at once - of different diameters, 6 per cup, separate drivers, work in the frequency range from 10 to 22000 Hz. The model provides a Bluetooth connection. There is a USB port, an optical input and a connector for a 3.5 mm audio cable. Headphones can be paired with another of the same model, they are controlled by a touch panel on the surface of the cups.
- Vinyl Plus. Elegant headphones with large, 70 mm diameter speakers. The model has a stylish design, ergonomic design, complete with Bluetooth 4.1 and a microphone for voice communication. The sound remains high-quality at any frequency - from low to high.
The V Series features headphones that every music lover can dream of. You can choose the option with surround stereo sound or the classic solution with very clear sound.
In the sports line of Bluedio headphones are wireless headphones of the Ai, TE models. This is a traditional solution for sports, in which the ear pads block the ear canal, providing a secure fit and the best sound quality. All models have a moisture resistant design, they can be washed. The headphones have built-in microphones that support their use as a headset. There is a mini remote control on the wire to switch between talking and listening to music.
How to choose?
When choosing a Bluedio headphone, you should pay attention not only to the quality of performance - tightly fitting parts, excellent assembly can hardly guarantee the absence of factory defects. There are much more objective criteria to help find the best model for a particular user.
- Active or passive noise reduction. If you have to listen to music on the go, in public transport, during a sports training in the hall, the first option will protect your ears from extraneous noise. For home use, models with passive noise reduction are enough.
- Open or closed cup type. In the first version there are holes through which the juiciness and depth of the bass are lost, extraneous noise is heard. In a closed cup, the acoustic properties of the headphones remain the highest.
- Destination . Headphones for sports have vacuum ear cushions immersed in the ear canal. They are not afraid of moisture, with shaking and vibration they remain in place, isolate the ear well from extraneous sounds. To watch TV, listen to music at home, classic overhead models are more suitable, providing full immersion in the melody or on-screen action.
- Bluetooth type. Bluedio models use at least 4.1 wireless modules. The higher the number, the better the stability of the connection. In addition, Bluetooth technology is being improved; today, the 5.0 standard is considered relevant.
- Sound range . Indicators from 20 to 20,000 Hz are considered standard. Anything lower or higher than this level, the human ear is not able to perceive.
- Headphone sensitivity . The volume of sound reproduction depends on this parameter. The norm is considered a figure of 100 dB for on-ear headphones. Vacuum have lower values.
- Type of management. The best models of Bluedio headphones have a touch panel on the surface of the cups, allowing you to adjust the volume and other audio playback options. Mass series offer push-button controls, which many consider more convenient and functional.
All these factors will help determine how well the selected headphones are suitable for solving their tasks.
Setting up and using Bluedio headphones is easy . To turn on, use the MF button, which you need to press and hold until the indicator flashes blue. Shutdown is performed in the reverse order. You can also set up operation in Bluetooth mode with this key, waiting for another light signal to appear. This button in the audio playback mode pauses or activates the Play function.
Important! You can also pick up the phone in headset mode by pressing the MF button. A single contact will lift the handset. Holding for 2 seconds will end the call.
How to connect to a computer and phone?
The main way to connect Bluedio headphones to your phone is via Bluetooth. The procedure is as follows:
- position the smartphone and headphones at a distance of no more than 1 meter; with a longer range, pairing will not be established;
- Headphones must be turned on by holding the MF button and holding it until the non-blue indicator lights up;
- turn on Bluetooth on the phone, find the active device, pair with it; if necessary, the password 0000 is entered to connect to the headphones;
- upon successful pairing, the blue indicator on the headphones blinks briefly; connection takes about 2 minutes, you should not rush.
Through the linear output, the headphones can be connected to the computer connector, laptops. A cable is supplied. Some models have additional components that allow you to connect multiple devices by wire or wirelessly.
In the next video, you will find a detailed review of the Bluedio T7 headphones.