Each company makes an offer, albeit a little, but different from other companies. This fully applies to Vestfrost washing machines. Only by studying the basic specifics and features of the latest models, you can make the right choice.
Vestfrost washing machines are characterized by a special design elegance. Each node in such a device is produced with particular care. The quality of the nodes meets the most stringent requirements. The company carefully checks the quality of all components, tools and raw materials.
Vestfrost company targets its products for the premium segment and gives a guarantee of at least 2 or even 3 years.
The country of manufacture of Vestfrost equipment has historically been based in Denmark. But later it becomes an integral part of the Electrolux conglomerate. And since 2008, this brand has become the property of the Turkish company Vestel. Almost all products are manufactured at an enterprise in the Turkish city of Manisa. The appearance of Vestfrost devices is very attractive and unusual.
The following features are still characteristic of this technique:
- superior energy efficiency;
- excellent manufacturability;
- Attractive consumer qualities.
Description of the best models
Optimum versions of washing machines include the Vestfrost VFWM 1250 SWL. Using the LCD, you can always see which of the 15 basic programs is selected. The device has foam protection and imbalance prevention options. Of course, Turkish engineers also took care of leakage protection. Control systems operate in electronic mode. There is an option for troubleshooting. Automation keeps track of whether the door is closed. There is a special nightly program and child protection. Spin starts when you press the start button. But it will be produced after a 10-hour interval.
Thanks to Eco Logic, it becomes possible to control the amount of laundry and washing powder. As a result, overload is eliminated, and the service life of the machine increases. A special boomerang-type housing guarantees low vibration. The so-called pearl drum is also noteworthy.
When creating it, they tried to optimize both the washing and the spin mode in order to extend the service life of the clothes.
The following main technical properties are worth noting:
- loading hole with a cross section of 0.33 m;
- door diameter is 0.47 m;
- top cover can be replaced;
- the number of revolutions is up to 1200;
- energy category A +++;
- permissible load - up to 7 kg;
- front loading hatch;
- the sound volume during washing reaches 58 and during the spin cycle up to 78 dB;
- dimensions - 0.845x0.597x0.527 m.
Vestfrost VFWD 1461 W is a no less attractive washing machine. This device is presented with drying of 6 kg of linen. You can wash up to 9 kg of clothing. The manufacturer claims that this model saves both place and time. The model incorporates many original innovative developments. Thanks to a three-dimensional sensor that tracks the amount of linen and powder, the life of the device increases. Automation will calculate the required program duration and the need for detergent. In homes with double tariff meters, it is advisable to use the Eco Time option. A large graphic screen displays all the required information. Display control is implemented using touch elements.
Of the programs worth mentioning are the following:
- economy mode (with +20 degrees);
- wash curtains at +40 degrees;
- washing a duvet at +40 degrees;
- maximum washing mode (only 12 minutes are required);
- just a quick wash of 29 minutes (combined with quick drying of 29 minutes);
- drum cleaning mode;
- air refresh mode.
The drying time can be 30, 60 or 120 minutes . Users will surely like the timer option. The graphic display allows you to adjust the contrast, image brightness and even the language of the displayed information. If necessary, a reset is made to the factory settings.
Of the additional features, the Twinjet mode should be noted , that is, direct injection of water mixed with a detergent composition.
Technical parameters are as follows:
- the number of revolutions is up to 1400;
- 15 main programs;
- loading in washing mode up to 8 kg;
- loading in drying mode up to 6 kg;
- front-loading laundry;
- the size of the packaged product is 0.881x0.641x0.66 m;
- sound during spin - up to 77 dB;
- sound during washing - up to 58 dB;
- sound during drying - up to 64 dB;
- Own dimensions - 0.845x0.597x0.582 m;
- Eco Time, Twinjet, Eco Logic systems.
A Vestfrost VFWM 1241 W washing machine can also be a good choice. This is a narrow model that holds up to 6 kg of laundry. In the quick wash mode, processing of linen takes no more than 15 minutes. A special Allergy Safe program is provided . The 7-segment LCD displays information such as:
- how many minutes of washing still remain;
- what temperature is chosen;
- what is the spin speed;
- how much you need to delay the start (up to 23 hours);
- child lock;
- error code.
To complete the review, it is appropriate on the model Vestfrost VFWM 1041 WL. The machine is painted in traditional white. The drum can spin at speeds up to 1000 revolutions per minute. The capacity of this drum is up to 41 liters. You can load the machine 6 kg of linen.
You will have to load it through the front hatch. The economy class of the machine is A ++. The linear dimensions of the device without packaging are 0.845x0.597x0.416 m. The total mass of the product is 60.5 kg. There are 15 major programs.
How to choose?
When choosing a washing machine, it is worth paying attention to several important points.
- Be sure to study what parts are required for a particular model, as well as how convenient it will be to service it.
- The next important step is to determine where to put the car. The size of the device depends on the site.
- It is also worth considering that the type of download is important . The front-mounted machine always holds more laundry than is loaded from above. In frontal machines, the upper part is sometimes used as a stand for linen baskets, bedding and bath linen. They can be put almost right under the sink or shelf, inside the cabinet. But it must be borne in mind that before the machine will have to free up enough free space, otherwise opening the door will be very difficult. In addition, if the car opens into the passage, the door may be broken when carelessly moving around the house. The vertical way of loading allows you to save a little space in the house, which will please those living in cramped conditions. But the problem is that the drum volume is less, and the stand function will have to be completely forgotten. The functionality of the vertical machines is slightly less than that of the front-loaded ones.
- An important role is played by the assessment of personal budget . With limited resources, it makes no sense to chase loud advertising - usually it is given to the most expensive versions. It is worth paying attention that the more expensive the washing machine, the higher will be the price for its repair.
- The next step is to determine what the download should be. A capacity of 3-5 kg is enough for two or three people living together. But in a large family you have to use a car with a capacity of 5 to 6 kg.
- Drying immediately increases the cost of the device twice or more. Therefore, this technique is justified only for those who can spend a serious amount. If you purchase a machine with dryer, then it is useful to consider that the maximum load in this mode is approximately 50% of the load in the drying mode.
- It is very important to take into account the class of performance of each of the main works. The necessary information is given in the user manuals and official accompanying documentation, so such materials must be read necessarily.
- Do not confuse the class of efficiency, washing and spin - all these are different parameters that are not interconnected. All washing machines have 3 or 4 main categories of programs. One category is for synthetics, another is for linen and cotton, the third is for delicate materials, another is for wool, and so on. In addition to this basic set, in a particular model there may be various other options. When selecting for this indicator, they are guided by personal preferences and needs. By default, the programs set the optimal parameters. But in some cases, the machine allows you to change them at your discretion.
However, it is much better if the sensors of the washing equipment itself take up this work.
In general, familiarity with the ratings of both buyers and specialists shows that the Vestfrost technique works quite reliably. But it is worth noting that some users evaluate such machines without much enthusiasm. Most often, criticism is caused by lack of thoughtfulness of designs. Problems are also associated with fairly loud noise. But the dimensions are quite acceptable for the model VFWD1461.
It is valued for such characteristics as:
- nice appearance;
- excellent drum capacity;
- variety of programs;
- excellent quality of washing;
- minimum powder consumption.
The regime present in various models is useful for allergy sufferers. It allows you to significantly save time. The VFWD1461 is a relatively inexpensive machine, but it has excellent functionality. A spin speed of 800 revolutions is quite enough for almost all consumers. In reviews of other models, they often write more about such features as:
- relatively quiet work;
- excellent quality of washing children's clothes;
- stable operation without any malfunctions;
- lack of an additional rinse in some models
In the next video you will find a detailed review of the Vestfrost VFWM 1041 WL washing machine.