Everyone knows that repair is a troublesome, costly and time-consuming task. During the choice of finishing materials, buyers try to find a middle ground between quality and value. Such products are offered by the popular Belarusian trademark Berezakeramika.
The enterprise "Berezakeramika" began work on the basis of the Berezovsky plant of building materials in 1967. Already at that time the company could boast of a high-tech base. In 1981, the company chose the manufacture of ceramic tiles as its main activity. From year to year, experienced tilers developed new collections, replenishing a wide range of products.
The company developed rapidly, improving the product , and in 2013, ceramic with digital printing entered the market. The new technology made it possible to apply bright images and patterns to the plates, which remained attractive throughout the entire life cycle. Variety and competitive price have played an important role in developing the brand’s popularity.
The company is engaged in the production of premium tiles. The assortment of the company is replete with a variety of shapes and colors. At a high level, domestic and foreign buyers noted tiles with imitation of natural materials: natural wood, marble and other surfaces.
Employees of the enterprise "Berezakeramika" pay special attention to consumable components. Raw materials are thoroughly tested and verified before use in production. The Belarusian company uses material imported from European countries. Raw materials fully comply with high international standards. The choice of components depends on the quality of the tile, service life, wear resistance and other parameters.
The main direction in the work of the Belarusian company is the manufacture of wall and floor tiles for decoration of buildings of various types (residential and commercial premises). In the product catalog you can find tiles for the kitchen, bathroom, bathroom and other rooms. Also available is clinker - a durable material for facade work.
A team of professional designers is working on the appearance of the tiles. Specialists are developing new collections, taking into account the opinions of customers, fashion trends, stylish color combinations. Collections for classical styles attract attention with refinement and refinement, and for modern trends - with an unusual combination of colors and abstractions.
Each collection of bathroom tiles consists of wall and floor tiles, a border and various additional decorative elements, due to which a special harmony is achieved.
High quality products of the Belarusian brand were noted by both manufacturers of work and ordinary buyers. Products of the Berezakeramika brand fully comply with high international quality standards. This characteristic is clearly demonstrated due to practicality, durability and long service life. During laying, the material does not crumble and is easily cut with special tools. A high-quality product will not only decorate the room, but also create a comfortable atmosphere.
A variety of colors, sizes, textures - all this allows you to create a stylish, fashionable and original interior. Color is very important in creating the right atmosphere. Decorative panels and other additions will add a touch of novelty and creativity to the interior.
Manufacturers care not only about the appearance of the product and its quality, but also about practicality. For example, a tile designed specifically for pool lining has a special rough surface that allows you to move more comfortably and safely.
It is worth noting that the finishing material of the Belarusian trademark is appreciated at various competitions at the domestic and world levels. Products often become laureates of large-scale thematic events.
What is porcelain tile?
Porcelain tile is a practical and durable floor covering. This material is not afraid of constant and intense loads, so it is recommended to use it on the basis of rooms with high traffic. The surface of the tile has a roughness, due to which the slip is reduced. As a rule, this is a large-sized tile, and large dimensions facilitate the process of laying the material.
Due to its strength, stability and reliability, granite is used on the basis of public premises: in shopping centers, boutiques, restaurants, hotels and other structures. Porcelain tile is an ideal option for facing verandas, open areas and terraces.
Tile collections from the Belarusian manufacturer are presented in specific standard dimensions that look great in the interior:
- wall material: 20 × 30 and 25 × 35 cm;
- floor tiles: 30 × 30 and 42 × 42 cm;
- ceramic products for the design of pools: 25 × 21.5 cm.
Dimensions are designed with convenient and easy styling, as well as a stylish combination of dice. Manufacturers claim that such dimensions greatly facilitate the cleaning process. After laying the dies will create a stylish and expressive canvas.
It is very simple to clean the tile from various contaminants that accumulate on the surface. The special surface of the material greatly facilitates this process. For high-quality cleaning, water, soapy water and a duster are sufficient. You can use any foaming composition or a special tool for tiles.
The price is crucial when choosing a finishing material. The company offers its customers goods at an affordable price, which can be reduced through innovative equipment that allows you to produce large batches of products in the shortest possible time. At the same time, quality remains at its best.
Among the variety of tile collections, the most popular of them stand out. Each selection is made from carefully selected raw materials in accordance with international quality standards.
- Azure is a collection for decorating a bathroom. It is ideal for creating a relaxing and peaceful environment. Color scale: white color, shades of turquoise and blue. The tile attracts attention with an unusual combination of colors.
The image applied to the swimming trunks, copies the water surface. On its background, decorative objects in marine subjects are placed: octopuses, jellyfish, dolphins, seahorses and other marine fauna. The kit includes a decorative panel that depicts a sunken ship. The theme of the sea is classic in the design of the bathroom. Representatives of the company note that such a collection is a bestseller.
- Dubai. This collection will especially appeal to fans of decor, as it is made in soft, gentle and calm colors. Designers used beige color and its shades as the main color. The collection is great for decorating small rooms. It is perfect for rooms with a lack of natural light.
Individual plates are decorated with a stylish floral pattern laid out in small mosaics. The color of this decorative addition is sustained in the general range.
Also in the collection there are dies decorated with lush white flowers, and after laying in the room an atmosphere of lightness and nobility will reign.
- "Style". The collection is an attractive and expressive design for a modern bathroom. Ceramics is presented in two variants of the color palette: in light green (light green) and saturated orange. Designers diluted bright colors with light impregnations. An ideal choice for those who prefer extraordinary stylistic decisions and rich shades.
The tile has a glossy texture with uniform gloss. Decorative elements in the form of geometric shapes, curls and spirals are placed on colored tiles. Starting the day from the premises of such a bathroom, the mood will always be at its best.
- The Elena collection is presented to customers in four different colors: blue, green, orange and burgundy. To give the product greater expressiveness and attractiveness, in addition to the main color, white and black veins were applied. As a result, the tile resembles natural marble.
The border and decorative dice are decorated with a floral pattern on a light background. The color of the ornament corresponds to the main color of the collection.
- The Bamboo collection will definitely appeal to fans of Asian decorative trends, as well as find its customers due to its naturalness, naturalness and environmental friendliness. Color palette: white and shades of green.
A realistic pattern of bamboo stalks with lush leaves will apply to light dice. Such an element gives the overall picture of expressiveness and originality, and the design will create an atmosphere of freshness in the room.
- The Freesia Magnolia collection embodies tenderness, romance and femininity. It is intended for facing the kitchen room. When creating it, the masters used white, pink and beige color. For the richness and realism of the picture, the designers complemented the picture with splashes of green and black. The decorative dice is decorated with images of bright pink buds. Flowers settled on long branches against a background of foliage.
- The collection of tiles "Entourage" is made in a strict, concise and elegant style. Color palette: white, black and pearl gray. With this finishing material, you can create an unobtrusive and stylish decor.
- The “Jazz” collection illustrates a popular contrast technique. Designers successfully combined beige and brown. Colors complement each other, emphasizing expressiveness and density. The tile is decorated with expressive patterns, interwoven on a light or dark background. The harmony of colors creates a stylish and attractive decor.
- The Magic of Mriya. There are three color options for customers to choose from: dark red (burgundy), blue and green. Decorators used deep saturated colors. The tile expertly imitates natural stone. As decorative elements, an exquisite floral pattern is used, applied on a white uniform background. The collection is great for glamorous destinations.
Customers from all over the world share their impressions of the acquisition, discussing the advantages and disadvantages of the finishing material. It is safe to say that most reviews are positive. Over 90% of users noted favorable prices, a wide selection and high quality product.
Even the most demanding customers found the perfect collection for the design of apartments and other premises.
See how the ceramic tiles from the Camellia collection look in the next video.