"Bison HVAC" is a well-known domestic company manufacturing and supplying a wide range of high-quality equipment for construction and repair. Products "Bison" is popular among home craftsmen and specialists who recognize its reliability and excellent ergonomics.
The advantages of modern woodworking technologies can only be effectively used with the appropriate equipment. Any model of a circular saw is able to fully assist in the direct, angular or transverse sawing of wood and other materials for different purposes.
The Russian brand has a wide range of circular circular saws for domestic and professional use. Zubr saws differ from foreign analogues in terms of the following criteria:
- affordable level of value;
- advanced maintenance and repair;
- extended unification by spare parts of other manufacturers and replaceable equipment.
By a large number of consumer reviews, one can judge the high accuracy of the cut and its purity. They note the safety of the implementation of complex cutting and the reliability of the tool in operation.
Among the advantages of Zubr circular saws:
- compact sizes;
- strength and heat transfer efficiency of a lightweight metal case;
- modern equipment;
- system smoothly starting and stopping the electric motor;
- protection against overheating and extreme loads;
- adjustment of working revolutions, angles and depth of cut.
Unlike a stationary and a table circular saw, a hand-held electric saw moves freely relative to the material being processed, this principle expands the possibilities for using the tool, but requires a lot of effort.
Electric saws are divided according to their design: with and without gear. In the first embodiment, the saw blade is mounted on the rotor of the electric drive. In the second - the rotational moment is made through a gear reducer. A circular saw without gear is lighter in weight. Models with a reducer allow change of rotation speed and promote more efficient use of the sawing part.
Based on the information given, you can navigate in the variety of the corporate lineup and make a choice. It must be done depending on the purpose of the tool: for private use in the household, furniture production or the construction business.
Saws are hand and table. Everyone has their own advantages and quality characteristics. They are guided by them in search of suitable equipment for professional use.
Small-sized circular hand saw. Semi-professional level tool, designed for cutting up to 45 mm of construction and installation of wooden elements with a 140 mm disc blade.
There is a protective casing on the case. There is a full-fledged sewage treatment system for the work area. The saw is powered by an economical 0.9 kW electric motor with extremely high efficiency.
The saw of this series is distinguished from household analogues:
- light weight - 3.7 kg;
- convenient depth adjustment of the cut;
- carbide disk blade;
- presence of a longitudinal emphasis and the directing tire;
- complement by a second handle.
The retail price of the electric saw depends on the region in which it is sold.
Circular saw "Bison" household level with a light body made of aluminum-magnesium alloy. It is powered by an 1300-watt electric drive, which drives a saw blade with a diameter of 160 mm, making up to 4500 revolutions per minute.
High RPM mode facilitates the implementation of complex longitudinal and diagonal cuts in the absence of chips.
The design of such a model has a number of useful functions:
- an impressive margin of torque to compensate for operational loads;
- stepless speed adjustment;
- pneumatic cleaning of the desktop from the accumulation of dust and residues of sawdust;
- the possibility of equipping with a guide rail and an additional handle.
Semi-professional circular with a powerful drive of 1600 watts and a complete set of saw blade 185 mm in diameter.
Mostly different from similar tools from other companies:
- performance and versatility of use;
- effective heat transfer due to the lightweight aluminum housing;
- the presence of a pipe for connecting to a vacuum cleaner;
- simplified scale adjustment of cut depth;
- the ability to install a second handle for a more secure grip;
- complement in the form of a lower protective casing;
- infinitely adjustable cutting depths up to 64 mm.
It is possible to clean the engine manifold and change the collector brushes with the assembled housing.
A powerful electric drive allows you to elevate the tool to the rank of a semi-professional level. Such an electric saw will cope with the time-consuming and time-consuming sawing process. It cuts not only wood, but also durable metal. The presence of a large margin of torque allows the work with large diameter blanks of various materials.
The design demonstrates the following advantages:
- active heat transfer of the reinforced gear housing;
- ideal setting of corners (48) and depth (70) of a cut;
- 210 mm blade productivity;
- smooth start of the engine.
The tool has an optimum weight of 6.4 kg for its power category, and this ratio is considered optimal.
In its power category, this circulation saw is one of the most successful developments of the Zubr brand. With a light weight of 4.8 kg, it is equipped with a reliable and powerful, but at the same time economical to use 1.8 kW electric motor and 190 mm disk blade.
- steel gear;
- function of lever adjustment of the cut in depth (maximum 65 cm);
- the ability to equip with a guide rail;
- combines a powerful drive with a powerful gearbox;
- durable aluminum base;
- effective protection of bearings against dust;
- wedge knife.
The most powerful among circular saws in the household category (2200 watts). The cutting nozzle of the size increased up to 235 mm allows to make the most ideal cut to a depth of up to 85 mm. The weight of the desktop model is 8.12 kg. The electrical circuit is equipped with a smooth activation circuit of the power unit.
The technical equipment of the Zubr circular saw of this series is identical to the Expert ZPDE-190-1800. The robust gearbox is made of alloy steel and the casing is made of aluminum. Due to its durability and heat transfer, the tool can work continuously at a semi-professional level at full load throughout the entire working day.
According to their basic operational characteristics and technical parameters, Zubr brand circular saws correspond to the best budget tools of leading manufacturers in Europe. This can be judged by the analysis of the work of regional structures of service repair areas. In terms of the number of failures and the number of malfunctions, saws of domestic manufacture “Zubr” and imported analogues of the domestic and semi-professional class occupy approximately the same level.
See the next video for more details.