Excellent well-being and good mood depends on many factors, including a full sleep, which, in turn, is impossible without a good quality mattress with an orthopedic effect. Such mattresses provide proper support for the spine and allow you to relax. It is not surprising that they are so popular and in demand. Today, many companies are engaged in the production of mattresses, but not everyone can offer customers such a wide range of products as Ormatek's.
Ormatek has a number of advantages over other companies that manufacture such mattresses. There are many of them and they are obvious.
Founded more than 10 years ago, the company managed to win and retain customers with its correct approach to production. Modern high-precision European equipment and our own laboratory with a testing center provide the output of high-quality products of a wide range.
Thanks to competent specialists, in our own laboratory we constantly conduct research on all incoming materials, and in the test center, finished products are subjected to various test procedures. After selecting the material, fitting it to the planned model, the mattress is preassembled and subjected to various quality checks. Then, the obtained parameters of the tested product are verified with the specified standards. And only after receiving positive results, the products go on sale.
Not only careful selection, control and high quality equipment are the company's advantages, but also a huge variety of mattress models.
The assortment range includes about 150 models of mattresses, as well as a large number of related products for sleeping. Thanks to a wide range, any customer will find a suitable option. Inexpensive models are sold at an affordable price (5 thousand rubles), but there are also elite models at a much higher price (60-90 thousand rubles). The price depends on the fillers and the number of springs. In expensive models, there are 1000 springs per square meter, as in the anatomical model S-2000, which closely follows the contours of the body.
In addition, mattresses and other related products can be purchased in any convenient way. It will be more convenient for someone to place an order through the online store, and someone will prefer to make a purchase in a company store located in their city, since their geography is very extensive. The materials used in the manufacture of mattresses are not only high-quality and reliable, but some are simply unique, such as memorix. It is added both in the model of the middle price category and in elite pieces. Mattresses with a memory effect guarantee complete relaxation and a healthy full sleep, because this material repeats and remembers the shape of the body as accurately as possible. An important advantage of the company is the production of models not only for adults, but also for children.
All mattresses manufactured by Ormatek are classified by type of base and filler, shape, size and some other indicators that characterize each group in more detail.
The basis of mattresses manufactured by the company is divided into products having springs and models without them. Mattresses with a spring block are divided into two groups according to the type of fastening of the elements:
- The bonnell dependent spring unit is a structure where the elements (springs) are fastened together by a metal wire and form a monolithic unit.
- A block of independent springs is the basis for a large number of models produced by the company. In this block, the spring, as a separate element, is placed in the cover and does not affect neighboring elements when compressed. Mattresses based on a block with independent elements do an excellent job of supporting the spine in the correct position. Mattresses with an independent spring unit are divided by the number of springs per 1 square. m and the degree of rigidity. The number of springs in different models varies from 420 to 1020 pieces per 1 square. m. The more springs in the block, the smaller the diameter of each element. Products based on a larger number of springs have a pronounced orthopedic effect.
The number of springs is the basis of the developed and released series. The Z-1000 series has 500 springs per 1 sq. m, and in the S-2000 series there are already 1020 pieces. The last series is divided into three lines. Dream is a classic type mattresses with a symmetrical surface. The Season line has different surface stiffness. The elite Premium line is characterized by increased comfort, has several layers of filler.
The basis of springless mattresses are polyurethane foam and latex, the rest of the fillers regulate the degree of rigidity and comfort. The range of springless mattresses is represented by two lines, which, in turn, are divided into series, which differ in the type of filler and the number of layers in a particular model. Flex rolls are rigid mattresses with good support for the spine. Models of mattresses of this line are based on the hypoallergenic substitute for latex Orto-foam. Thanks to the special technology, the products of this line can be rolled up for easy storage and transportation.
All models of the Tatami or Orma Line line are based on coconut coir and natural latex. The rigidity of these models is very high. The mattresses manufactured by Ormatek , in addition to the listed indicators, also differ in form. The largest number of models has a traditional rectangular shape, but the company also has exclusive mattresses that have a round shape. These models are no different in quality from rectangular products. There are models with an independent spring unit, as well as springless options. Such mattresses are intended for round beds.
In order to sleep comfortably and comfortably on a mattress, Ormatek uses various fillers. Thickness, quantity and combinability depend on what degree of rigidity and comfort they want to give the product. Ormatek company uses in the manufacture of a very large number of fillers:
- For products with a spring block, Ormafoam or foamed polyurethane foam is used. This artificial material with a dense structure is used as a fence around the perimeter of the block.
- Coconut coir is a natural fiber that is impregnated with latex to improve properties. In addition to the main property (stiffening), the material has a lot of other advantages. This hypoallergenic material with good heat transfer and excellent ventilation has a very long life. It does not absorb moisture, odors and is not susceptible to decay, so it will never become a breeding ground for ticks and other microorganisms. Due to its natural elasticity and rigidity, it has pronounced orthopedic properties.
- Natural latex is used in many models. Elastic and elastic latex material has a natural origin. It is obtained from the juice of a rubber tree. This wear-resistant material withstands significant loads while maintaining its original shape. In addition, it contributes to comfortable thermoregulation.
- Memorix - this unique material, consisting of polyurethane foam with special additives, is an excellent filler for mattresses. This material perfectly passes air and does not accumulate moisture, as a result of which various microorganisms are not able to develop. Thanks to special additives, it has a memory effect, perfectly adapting to the shape of the human body.
- Hollcon filler is used as an extra layer. Its base is made up of polyester fibers. The springy structure of this material is formed by weaving the fibers together. This elastic material has the ability to quickly restore its shape with significant compression.
- The material, consisting of coconut and polyester fibers, is called Bi-cocos . Used as an extra layer.
- Spunbond is needed as a gasket between the spring block and other fillers. This thin, lightweight, but at the same time durable material has the ability to distribute pressure between the springs. In addition, it protects the top fillers from the action of stiff springs.
- Polyurethane foam or modern foam rubber is used in many types of mattresses. This resilient, elastic and practical material is absolutely safe for human health. To enhance orthopedic properties, it is made multi-layered.
- Thermal pad is designed to reduce the wear of other fillers. It consists of blended fibers obtained by compression using high temperatures.
Ormatek mattresses have a large size range, so that each buyer has the opportunity to choose the option that suits him. The most popular sizes are divided into three types. As a rule, furniture manufacturers produce beds of certain sizes. Given this fact, Ormatek has developed and produces mattresses suitable for all types of beds. For standard single beds, the best options are products with sizes 80x160 cm, 80x190 cm, 80x200 cm, 90x190 cm, 90x200 cm.
The most suitable sizes for single beds: 120x190 cm, 120x200 cm, 140x190 cm, 140x200 cm. The width of 120 cm is suitable for one person, but the width of 140 cm can accommodate two people, so the size of 140x190 cm and 140x200 cm can be attributed to one and a half, and to double products.
Mattresses having dimensions 160x190 cm, 160x200 cm, 180x200 cm are double options. The most optimal and popular option has a size of 160x200 cm. Their length fits almost any height. A product with a size of 180x200 cm is ideal for a family with a small child, who sometimes likes to climb into bed with her parents.
The thickness or height of the mattress depends on the density of the fillers and on the number of layers. Orthopedic mattresses manufactured by the company have different heights. Their sizes range from 6 cm to 47 cm. The thinnest mattress, having a height of 6 cm in the Softy Plus series, is designed for sofas, armchairs and folding beds. The mattress with a height of 47 cm belongs to the elite models. A mattress of this height is based on a two-level support system.
Series and rating of popular models
There is a rating, in the description of which there are the most popular and sought-after models. Among the springless options, the Flex series of Ormafoam material stands out:
- The Orma Flex model stands out among others with its five-zone surface, which takes into account the contours of the body and evenly distributes the load. Hardness is medium. The maximum load on one berth is 130 kg. The height of the side in this model is 16 cm. In the same model Orma Flex big the height of the side is 23 cm.
- From the Ocean series , the new Ocean Soft model stands out with the presence of a material such as 40 mm Memorix with a memory effect. This model has a side height of 23 cm, can withstand a load of up to 120 kg. Also, the model of this series has a special removable cover, the lower part of which is made of mesh, providing excellent ventilation to all layers of the product.
- Among the options with an independent spring unit, the series stand out: Dream, Optima, Seasom. The Dream series is extremely popular due to its fillers and unusual arrangement of springs.
- In the Dream Memo 4 D Matrix model, springs have increased strength by increasing the thickness of the wire, each spring is located as close to the neighboring one as possible, all elements are connected to each other only in the central part. In addition, the Memorix filler is present in this model. This 26 cm high mattress withstands loads of up to 160 kg, has medium rigidity and provides point support to the spine thanks to a combination of fillers.
- The Dream Memo SS model differs from the previous model by the Smart Spring spring unit, thanks to which precise zoning is possible due to the variable height of the spring, which is in an uncompressed state. In addition, the block has transitional stiffness zones. The presence of this unit significantly improves the support of the spinal column. The model can withstand a load of 150 kg. The Dream Max SS model differs from the Dream Memo SS filler. Instead of Memorix, natural latex is used here.
- The Seasom series is popular for the presence of natural latex and various degrees of rigidity on each side. Season Max SSH features a smart spring reinforced spring block. One surface is stiffer due to the denser coir layer of 3 cm. The other has medium rigidity, since the latex layer is closest to the surface, and the coir layer is only 1 cm.
- In the Season Mix 4 D Matrix model, the spring block is reinforced and is characterized by maximum bias towards each other according to the principle of bee honeycombs. In addition, in this model, latex coir is located on only one side, therefore the side without coir is softer than the average. The mattress withstands a load of 160 kg.
- The Optima series is available in various degrees of rigidity. There are models with a soft surface Optima Lux EVS, Optima Light EVS and there is a model with a medium hard surface Optima Classic EVS. Optima Classic EVS is in demand for the best value for money. Latexed coir on both sides and 416 springs per bed with an increased 1.9 cm coil thickness provide this mattress with medium rigidity. This model can withstand loads of 130 kg and has a service life of 10 years.
- Among the series with an independent spring unit, one cannot fail to mention the Comfort series with various degrees of rigidity, the models of which withstand a load of 150 kg, do not require turning and have several layers of various fillers.
Models for children
Models for babies are created taking into account their anatomical features. The natural materials that make up the products are hypoallergenic. Mattresses of various sizes and degrees of rigidity are not subject to deformation and perfectly support the spine. A wide range of children's mattresses covers all age categories: from newborns to adolescents:
- For children up to 3 years old, the Kids Health mattress is suitable with a side height of 9 cm and an average degree of rigidity, withstanding a load of up to 50 kg. It contains a hypoallergenic filler Hollcon, which does not absorb moisture and odors, which will guarantee the purity and freshness of the bed.
- The Kids Smart model with an independent 4 D Smart spring unit has the same rigidity on both sides, provided by a 2 cm coconut coir. Suitable for children from 3 to 16 years old. This model can withstand a load of 100 kg and has a side height of 17 cm.
- The Kids Classic model is ideal for newborns, as it contributes to the proper formation of the spine. Coconut coir with an antibacterial effect of 6 cm thickness and impregnated with latex, perfectly breathable.
- Of the double-sided mattresses for children under 3 years old, the Kids Double model stands out . On the one hand there is a coconut coir 3 cm thick, and on the other - natural latex. While the child is very small, it is better to use the side with the coir, and for the grown up baby, the latex surface is suitable.
- For children from 1 year old, the Kids Soft model is suitable , which includes Ormafoam filler. This model perfectly supports the children's spine, while relieving muscle tension. In addition to the rectangular model, an oval-shaped mattress Oval Kids Soft and even a round Round Kids Soft are produced.
- For children from 3 to 12 years old, the company has developed the Kids Comfort model with an EVS spring unit and various degrees of rigidity of the sides. A surface with a coconut coir is more suitable for babies up to six years old, and for older kids it is better to use the side with Ormafoam filler.
In order for the purchased mattress to serve as long as possible, Ormatek company produces mattress covers and covers that have various properties.
Mattress covers and covers from the company will help not only to preserve the appearance of the mattress, but also to protect it from moisture and dust with the help of special impregnations. Moisture-proof coating The membrane is applied to the wrong side of the canvas, and the top of the cover has a cotton base. In the Dry Big model, the top consists of terry cloth and the side is satin. The cover is attached to the mattress with the help of an elastic band passing along the bottom of the side. This model is suitable for mattresses with a side height of 30-42 cm. And in the Dry Light model, the top consists of Tencel canvas, and the sides are made of cotton fabric.
In the Ocean Dry Max model, moisture-resistant fabric is located not only on the main surface, but also on the sides of the cover. Verda Veil Light and Verda Veil are specially designed for mattresses with high sides. The basis of the cover is a knitted wear-resistant fabric with a light massage effect.
For thin mattresses and toppers, the company has developed many mattress covers with various effects. For reliable fastening they are equipped with four elastic bands. The Lux Hard mattress cover increases the rigidity of the bed, while the Max mattress cover allows you to soften the rigidity of the mattress due to natural latex. And in the Perina mattress topper, Senso Touch is used as a softener, which not only softens the bed, but also has a memory effect.
A wide variety of covers and mattress covers manufactured by the company will allow everyone to choose the most suitable option for your mattress.
Which mattress to choose?
The company produces a huge variety of models, and in order to choose the best option you need to adhere to some rules:
- If you prefer spring mattresses, then you should give preference to products with an independent unit. Such models support the spine well, do not have a hammock effect and are suitable for married couples with a significant difference in weight. The more springs per 1 square. meter, the more pronounced orthopedic effect.
- When choosing it is worth considering body weight . For people with a tight build, products with a hard surface are suitable. And for people of fragile physique, mattresses with a soft surface are suitable. For couples with a significant difference in weight, you should buy two mattresses with the most comfortable surfaces for each and combine them into one cover or order a mattress where each half will have its own rigidity.
- For young people under 25 years of age and children, mattresses with a hard surface are more suitable. This is due to the prolonged formation of the spinal column.
- For older people, less rigid models are more suitable.
- The best option for most people is a two-way option with varying degrees of rigidity of the sides. Such a mattress is suitable not only for healthy people, but also for people with diseases of the spine. The degree of rigidity of the mattress for spinal problems is determined by the attending physician, and Ormatek specialists will help you choose the most suitable option.
Most of the buyers who purchased Ormatec mattresses were satisfied with their purchase. Almost all buyers note the absence of back pain and good health in the morning. Many note that Ormatek mattresses are ideal in size for any beds. Most agree that the purchase of an additional cover saved the mattress from all kinds of misunderstandings: spilled tea, leaked felt-tip pen and other troubles. Almost all buyers note that the mattress from this company after prolonged use not only has a presentable appearance, but also has not lost its functionality.
See how to choose an Ormatek mattress in the next video.