Ceramic tile is currently one of the most sought-after finishing materials. She has not only good performance, but also a large assortment of colors and designs. Now its use is not limited to the bathroom. It has found wide application in the decoration of not only walls, but also ceilings, and also do not forget about kitchen aprons, where its use is due to heat resistance and ease of cleaning.
In the interior, ceramic tiles look stylish and expensive, but only if they are correctly selected and harmoniously combined with other elements of the interior. Our article will talk about pink ceramics.
The advantages of ceramics include the following features:
- wear resistance and long service life;
- ability to conduct heat;
- high fire safety class;
- ease of use, easy to clean;
- environmental and hygienic qualities;
- does not fade and does not deform during operation;
- the ability to choose almost any design.
Ceramic tile does not lose its properties during operation , is not erased and does not deform from external factors. The service life of the coating on the floor reaches 50 years, and on the walls even more. Tiles are available in various shapes and sizes, it can be glossy, embossed, matte, textured. Modern technology allows you to combine all these types of design in one tile.
Pink has always been associated with a gentle and romantic style. And for a long time, its use was limited to the interiors of rooms for girls. However, now everything has changed, designers are introducing this color for the interiors of the bathroom, as well as the bedroom, living room, kitchen. He has a large number of shades and midtones. It goes well with other colors and looks great in different interior solutions.
But do not forget about the sense of proportion. Too much pink color will not emphasize the highlight of the interior, but will completely draw attention to itself.
Combination with other details
When choosing a pink tile, you should pay attention to how it will be combined with the rest of the space and elements of its filling. Pink color is in perfect harmony with all shades of white, whether it is snow-white, ivory or cream. Dilution and a combination of these colors will help to create a harmonious space in which it is pleasant not only to ladies, but also to males. Combining such tiles with light tones of furniture, accessories, floor and ceiling, as well as giving preference to snow-white plumbing, you will be able to achieve a wonderful effect.
If you choose pink tiles, you should pay attention to pastel and nude variations. In this case, you will not get too bright spots in the interior. If you like a very rich and vibrant shade of pink, then do not rush to get upset. Combining it with lighter shades of tiles of the same manufacturer, you can get an interesting result.
The combination of pink with shades of green can add freshness to your interior. But combinations with orange, blue and yellow are best avoided. This applies not only to wall decoration, but also to the selection of accessories for a bathroom or other room and the color of textiles, which will then be used.
Use in the interior
If you decide to use pink tiles in the interior, then it is better to pay attention to the glossy models. Gloss allows the tile to look more elegant, but at the same time delicate and effective. If you plan to combine tiles with wall painting, then you should pay attention to matte paints. In combination with glossy pink tiles, matte coloring will add an extra touch to your interior.
Other factors influence the choice of tiles with ornament or plain. Here, the size of the room, the area covered by the tiles, the size of the ornament and its pattern play a role. In each case, the choice will be individual.
- The classic light pink hue creates a noble and elegant interior. Combining it with white and gold colors will help create an expensive image of the bathroom. Combining shades and midtones, you can achieve an exquisite effect with minimal use of decorative elements.
- Soft pink will look great in an interior designed in Provence style. This is a great solution for decorating a kitchen or dining area. The combination of pale pink tones with white and the color of young grass will give a feeling of freshness.
- Bright pink is most appropriate in combination with the Art Nouveau style. In this case, it harmonizes perfectly with white, shades of brown, especially chocolate, black and olive colors.
How to choose a tile, see the video below.