In each house, the bedroom is the most secluded corner, which needs proper arrangement (for a good rest). The state of health and mood depend on correctly selected furniture. Today on the furniture market of Russia there are many products for full sleep, they are made from a variety of materials.
A special place is occupied by metal beds from the reliable manufacturer Ikea. They differ in certain features, which can be called advantages.
Typically, such beds are made of steel, which is not only natural, but also environmentally friendly raw materials, from which there are no harmful substances. Items made from it are distinguished not only by their special durability and long service life, but also by their aesthetic appearance - due to artistic forging, which gives the products bizarre shapes.
The surface is coated with a special powder dye, which is applied to epoxy resin, which gives additional resistance to various damage and temperature changes. Caring for frames is very simple: just wipe it from dust with a damp cloth.
Another plus is the ease of assembly of metal beds from Ikea. After carefully reading the instructions, you can independently assemble all the details without using particularly complex tools. Frames are made of hollow pipes, so they are lightweight and very easy to transport and rearrange.
The lineup is characterized by sophisticated simplicity and a strict color scheme: white, black, different shades of gray. This gives a unique opportunity to combine such products with any decor elements of women's, men's and children's bedrooms.
If the color gets bored over time, you can change it yourself using modern paints for metal.
Ikea specialists divide the design of the bed into three elements, which are usually sold separately: the frame itself, consisting of a frame, legs of a support and a headboard (back); rack bottom, contributing to the best ventilation of the mattress; and the mattress itself, preferably orthopedic (with fillers of different types of stiffness). Sometimes these items come as standard.
Comfort and convenience
The sizes of berths from this manufacturer noticeably differ from European standards, they more closely correspond to the preferences of Russians about comfort. If products with a width of less than 90 cm are considered standard single models, then in Ikea there are only a few such samples: special couches and some appliances.
Ikea professionals rightly believe that a place to sleep should be comfortable. Therefore, all such beds are wider than 90 cm.
All products from this manufacturer are designed for transportation or sending by mail - and therefore are provided with detailed assembly instructions (which are a carefully drawn diagram in which there are no unnecessary words) and fasteners, which allows you to do very easily when installing furniture on your own.
The company's professionals have developed interesting functional options for the most sophisticated tastes:
- Nesttun is the most budget option that is often found in modern hostels and guest houses. It fits very well in the atmosphere of a small apartment.
- Leirvik is a white double metal bed with an elegant twisted back, which will give a unique atmosphere to any setting. The following sizes are available: 140 × 200, 160 × 200 and 180 × 200.
- "Copardal" - this frame is perfect for any interior - thanks to its dark gray color and conciseness, the absence of unnecessary decorations. This model is presented in two sizes: 140 × 200 and 160 × 200 cm.
- “Musken” is a combined version combining an iron base and side parts from hardboard (MDF). A characteristic feature of this model are the sides, which, when adjusted, make it possible to install mattresses of various sizes.
Options for children
The company did not ignore the kids, releasing a series of special models with a safe coating of metal, which are not only very convenient, but also multifunctional:
- “Minnen” - such a bed has gained particular popularity in the children's lineup because it moves apart. The length of this model can be adjusted from 135 to 206 cm. This option is offered in white and black versions. The strong steel frame takes into account the hyperactivity of children, it is able to withstand a modern teenager.
- “Swerta” - is made in two versions: a bunk bed (for a family with two or even three children, since this sample is supplemented if necessary with a third place - using a pull-out mechanism) and an attic bed (there is so much free space under this design that you can place a desk, chair, area for games).
- “Tuffing” - is a two-tier model in dark gray design, which (having a height of only 130 cm) will come in handy in a low room. Safety is provided by the upper sides in the form of a grid and a reliable staircase in the center.
- Firesdal is a universal couch, great for both children and adults. Its peculiarity is in a special mechanism, which allows you to use this option as a bed in the unfolded form and as a sofa in the assembled state.
Due to great variability, the proposed reliable metal models will be in good harmony with the classic version of the room, and with a bedroom in retro or country style. Having successfully chosen the shape of the frame and patterns on the back, you can emphasize the special taste of the owner of the room. If the interior contains items made of leather, textile, wood or stone, the design will be simply unique.
Buyers share positive reviews about the furniture of this brand. They are satisfied with the comfort, practicality, ease of products and safety, variability of children's models. All note reasonable prices and ease of care.
Purchasing these products from Ikea may prove to be a financially profitable option.
For more interesting interior ideas with a metal bed, see the next video.