Many people cannot imagine their life without quality music. Music lovers always have in their arsenal headphones that perfectly reproduce sound. The same can be said of gamers who spend hours enthusiastically lingering in front of the monitor, accompanied by high-quality headphones. Good options can be found in the range of Bloody models. In today's article we will get to know them better.
A4Tech gaming headsets have always been known for their excellent quality and long life. Especially popular are the Bloody series products. They are presented in a wide range and can boast of reliability, practicality and durability. Headphones Bloody are very popular. They are bought by many music lovers and gamers.
The demand for branded headsets is due to the many positive qualities that are characteristic of them.
- Headphones Bloody show sound quality. Usually reproduced tracks and accompaniment of games sound without unnecessary noise and distortion.
- Brand headsets are of impeccable quality. Musical accessories are assembled “in good faith”, which positively affects their practicality and durability. By choosing a suitable headset, the buyer can make sure that the Bloody headphones do not have flaws and shortcomings in their design.
- Brand headphones have an attractive design. Representatives of the brand pay special attention to the appearance of their products, so fashionable and vibrant music devices appear on store shelves, attracting a lot of attention from buyers.
- In the production of headphones series Bloody uses high-quality and durable materials. This has a beneficial effect not only on their service life, but also on the level of comfort when worn. The user can spend a lot of time at the computer "in the company" with similar accessories, without experiencing any unpleasant sensations.
- Original Bloody headphones are highly functional. In the assortment of the brand, you can find many high-quality music devices with additional options and configurations. Devices with built-in microphones are especially popular.
- Headphones from the Bloody series are very comfortable to use. Most products have all the necessary elements with which you can adjust the volume level.
- The considered musical devices are presented in a wide assortment. The consumer with any requirements and wishes can choose the perfect model.
Modern models of headphones Bloody are one of the most popular among gamers. Devices are suitable for both team play and regular conversations. Famous brand products are often bought by people who communicate a lot on Skype.
The arsenal of the popular Bloody line provides many high-quality and functional models of headphones. Each instance has its own technical characteristics and parameters. Let's get to know some of the popular models.
One of the most popular and demanding models of gaming headphones. Performed in spectacular red and black palettes. Also on sale you can find a light model with a beautiful backlight (White + Gray). A wired connection type is provided. The acoustic type of the device is closed. A tool for adjusting the volume of sound playback is provided. There is a built-in microphone, which can be easily turned off if necessary.
The G300 Black + Red model can be synchronized with a personal computer via a USB 2.0 connector. The device also has a 3.5 mm plug. The cable length of the device is 2.5 m. The microphone of the device has a good noise reduction system.
This model is chosen by many users, however, its significant disadvantages include the inability to connect wirelessly.
A model of gaming headphones, which is presented in a daring combination of red and black. The product provides a closed type of connection. The resistance is 16 ohms. The device can be used as a headset. There are 2 audio channels. The device can be controlled using a wired remote control. The product has a retractable type microphone. The headband of the gadget is made from high quality leatherette. The same material is used to make ear pads. The design includes swivel cups. There is 1 3.5 mm plug.
G501 Radar 4D
Interesting gaming headphones from a famous brand. They have a modern and brutal design. They are wired, characterized by a resistance of 32 ohms. Management can be carried out using a wired remote control. It is possible to adjust the volume level of the device. There is 1 unidirectional microphone retractable type. Headband and ear pads are made from practical leatherette. The cups of the device are rotary.
The device can be connected to a personal computer via USB 2.0. The cable length is 2.2 m. The total weight of the device is 400 g.
Original wired gaming headphone model. The resistance of the device is 16 ohms. The sensitivity of the product is 102 dB. A passive noise reduction system is provided. You can use the device as a headset. The number of sound channels - 2. The device control panel is located on the body of the device.
The headband of the model is made of a combination of plastic and metal. For the manufacture of ear pads, quality leatherette is used. There is a beautiful backlight device case. There is 1 3.5 mm plug, the cable length of the device is 1.3 m. The total weight of the gadget is 347 g.
Wired gaming headphones with an encompassing design type. Support 7.1 format. Equipped with beautiful colorful lights. Ear pads are made of eco-leather. The headband is soft and adjustable. The type of acoustic design of the headphones is closed. The microphone is located on the headphones. There is a long cable - 2.2 m. The type of wired connection is USB. There is a volume control.
Setup and operation
The rules for setting up and using branded headphones from the Bloody series depend on the characteristics of a particular model. All the features of the operation of such equipment are always reflected in the instructions for use, which comes with the device. There are many rules that are common to all models of Bloody devices. Get to know them better.
It is possible to adjust the parameters of Bloody headphones using the appropriate software, namely, ToneMaker software. It can be downloaded from the official A4Tech website.
The specified software makes it possible to set one of the acceptable modes.
- 2.0 Music. A mode that is ideal for the user to listen to music tracks. Allows you to adjust the equalizer settings of the device in accordance with a specific genre. Provides high-quality midrange reproduction. High frequencies and basses of many devices are distinguished by a dull sound.
- 7.1 Surround A mode that allows you to generate high-quality surround sound distributed over 3 speakers in each earphone, an additional front speaker and a subwoofer. Thanks to various positions, the effect of full presence is formed while watching movies.
- Game This mode can identify and emphasize sounds present in computer games. This includes steps, changing weapons, and other similar sounds. Thanks to this, players can immediately determine the location of the enemy.
The volume level can be adjusted on the headphones themselves. In different models, the regulating element is located in different places. Included with most devices is a control panel, with which it is possible to control the device. As for the direct rules for the operation of Bloody headphones, here you can highlight several key points that should be taken into account by each user who has bought such a device.
- Before connecting the headphones and installing all the drivers, it is recommended to reduce the sound on the computer to the minimum values. After that, you can set up the equipment, put it on and set the volume to a comfortable level.
- Use your Bloody headset at a comfortable volume level. It is not recommended to always add sound. If you use the headphones for a long time in such conditions, you can seriously damage your hearing.
- Carefully insert the cables (whether USB or 2.5 mm. Mini-Jack) into the appropriate audio source connectors. They should also be removed carefully. Do not make sudden movements with such procedures. If you do not follow this simple rule, you can damage the headphone cable and the outputs located on the sound source.
- If the sound in the headphones is gone, the first thing that needs to be checked by the user is the correct connection of the device to the sound source. Note whether the plug is fully inserted into the connector.
- If you installed the equipment correctly, and the problem is its malfunction, you should not fix it yourself, especially if the headphones are still under warranty. Contact the service center or the store where you purchased the product.
How to choose?
Consider what you should pay attention to when choosing A4Tech brand headphones.
- Specifications. Pay attention to the technical parameters of the selected headphones: the level of their resistance and sensitivity, the method of synchronization with the sound source and other basic properties. The model should meet all your requirements. It is recommended to study all parameters by referring to the accompanying technical documentation.
You should not rely solely on the explanations of sales consultants, as they often overestimate many characteristics to attract more consumer interest.
- Materials Pick up gadgets made from practical and convenient materials. For example, one of the most comfortable and pleasant to use headphones is Bloody headphones, in the production of which quality leatherette was used.
- Build quality. Having chosen a favorite headset of a well-known manufacturer, you should carefully examine it. A4Tech products deliver unrivaled build quality. In the original product you will not find any backlash, or slots, or poorly fixed and creaking parts. Meticulously examine the device for the listed and any other defects. Also, the headphones should not have scratches, chips, scuffs. The condition of the cable should be perfect - without frizzy, worn out and wrinkled areas.
- Comfort level . It is recommended to try on headphones before buying. Make sure that the product will not cause you any discomfort. Headphones should sit comfortably on you. If it seemed to you that the accessory in some place exerts excessive pressure or rubs the skin, then it is better to refuse the purchase and look for another option.
Otherwise, you cannot use the inconvenient device for a long time.
- Design design. Many users underestimate the importance of this criterion, choosing the best gaming headphone model. Fortunately, the Bloody lineup has attractive and stylish devices, many of which are complemented by spectacular lighting. The user must choose the product whose appearance he likes the most. It’s nice to use a beautiful device.
- Serviceability. Check if your selected headphones are working properly. If the check cannot be carried out in the store, be sure to test the product at home within the specified period (usually 2 weeks are given for a home check). Check the operation of absolutely all systems and regulatory components of technology. The device should not produce a flat sound with noise and distortion.
If you decide to purchase original gaming headphones from the Bloody series, you should go after them to a specialized store that sells computer or household appliances . Only in such places will you be allowed to meticulously inspect the gadget, and possibly to test it right in the store before payment. In addition, in official stores and distribution networks, customers are provided with a warranty card along with the goods.
If you find a marriage or a malfunction of the equipment, you can return to the store with the indicated document and exchange it. It is not recommended to search for original gaming headphones in questionable shops with obscure names or in the market.
Here you can meet similar products, but many of them are fakes or previously repaired copies.
A video review of the A4TECH Bloody G300 headphone is presented in the next video.