When choosing a mattress, the main attention should be paid to its composition. Today, leading manufacturers offer a variety of fillers. Well-proven mattresses with Ormafoam filling: high-quality and inexpensive.
What is it?
Ormafoam is such a new, synthetically created fiber that is widely used in the orthopedic industry due to its properties. This material is a cold-foamed complex and simple polyesters. Ormafoam is similar in composition to polyurethane foam.
Ormafoam differs from polyurethane foam in an open-cell structure that resembles a honeycomb. Small cells are filled with air, so when exposed to weight, the material is compressed, and in the absence of pressure, the original shape is restored. The mattress restores its shape over a long period of use (warranty period for use is 8 years).
Experts say that due to its properties, the innovative material is not inferior in quality to natural latex (foamed hevea juice), but much cheaper in production.
Therefore, products from this material are affordable.
Features and Benefits
More and more springless models, in particular, with Ormafoam filler, appear in the assortment of leading manufacturers of sleep products.
Advantages of springless models with innovative filler:
- suitable for overweight people, while the service life is not reduced;
- the elasticity and firmness of the material provides unloading of muscles during sleep, reduces the number of coups in a dream, has a massage effect;
- easy transportability: the product is light, the filler allows you to roll the mattress into a roll, and after transportation, the appearance is restored.
The main properties of the innovative filler in mattresses:
- reduces pressure on the protruding parts of the body;
- has an orthopedic effect: it provides high-quality support for each muscle of the body during sleep;
- prevents vascular compression and improves blood circulation;
- provides preservation of a long phase of deep sleep;
- in a matter of seconds restores its original form without sagging in places of constant load;
- long service life;
- ease of use and hygiene of the product, since the structure of the synthetic material prevents the accumulation of dust and the development of harmful microorganisms;
- thermally and moisture resistant material - does not respond to temperature changes, due to the cellular structure, good ventilation of the product is ensured and moisture is not retained;
According to the conclusions of European organizations that are involved in testing harmful fumes from synthetic materials, foamed polyurethane foam is completely harmless and non-toxic. Ormafoam's manufacturing process meets high standards of hygiene and ecology.
The finished product does not cause allergic reactions, unlike natural materials with similar properties (for example, latex).
Due to its structure and synthetic origin, parasites and harmful microorganisms do not start in the material, excess moisture does not accumulate, inhibiting rotting processes.
Free penetration of air into the cellular structure of the material allows its use at any air temperature of any season.
Customer reviews of mattresses with Ormafoam are mostly positive and describe in detail the emotions of the purchase:
- When choosing a springless product for sleeping, many buyers were stopped by the price, since springless models are in the premium product line due to expensive fillers. The new Ormafoam material has reduced the cost of a springless product, while preserving the properties, quality and long life.
- Sedentary work, insufficient active lifestyle leads to pain in the back, and after relaxing on mattresses with Ormafoam, back pain completely disappears or decreases. After awakening, a complete restoration of strength is felt.
Negative customer reviews are the unusual sensations experienced on the springless model of the mattress. Some owners of the mattress note its lack of rigidity. In the springless model, it is necessary to choose a stiffness higher than in products with spring blocks.
In general, buyers of mattresses with Ormafoam consider this type as an orthopedic product that helps unload the spine and reduce pressure on joints and muscles during sleep.
Find out how to choose the right mattress from the next video.