Siemens products are of the highest quality, reliability and extremely popular all over the world.
Siemens clothes dryers come in 2 types: with heat pump and condensation type.
Condensation drying equipment is characterized in that moist air is dried using a condenser during operation. Water, which during drying turns into condensate, is discharged into a special container, from where it can be easily removed. Models with a drain work in auto mode, when using a hose, water is drained immediately into the sewer. The condenser is protected from a variety of small debris by a filter that can be easily cleaned. Equipment of this type can either have a pump or be without it.
Machines with a heat pump are characterized by high productivity and efficiency. In general, this is the same condensing equipment, in addition equipped with a pump. Due to the fact that thermal energy is not consumed during operation, but is maintained throughout the drying process, these machines are quite powerful and at the same time economical. They also have such a characteristic as self-cleaning of the capacitor.
A similar feature exists in many Siemens brand products.
Siemens dryers have additional options that significantly increase their efficiency:
- automatic cleaning of the condenser occurs at each drying;
- refreshment with the help of steam removes various odors from clothes and also smoothes folds;
- energy productivity makes it possible to use energy in the second round;
- Auto Dry provides protection against shrinkage, so you can even dry things from very delicate fabrics.
Among the most popular and popular Siemens drying machines, several lines can be distinguished.
This series is characterized by efficient processing of any type of laundry. The case has an attractive shape, touch control buttons, programs are presented in a wide range. Additional features are available: condenser cleaning, grooming with steam cleaning.
Machines are effective both in work with outerwear, and with delicate fabrics.
Such models are distinguished by extreme efficiency, quiet operation, low energy consumption and durability. For quick, but at the same time delicate drying, there is a “super 40” function, in this mode, things are put in order in 40 minutes. There is a special regime for drying suits and other business clothes in the dryer, which does not allow things to sit down. Only condensation dryers are available in this series.
- WT47W561OE. The unit is designed for 9 kg of linen. All programs, as well as humidity levels are set via electronic control. On the side walls there are special strips that counteract the vibrations. Due to the presence of a heat pump, quite a bit of electricity is consumed during machine operation. Among the additional programs, one can distinguish: separate options for different types of linen, drying with warm and cold air, a sound signal, programming the start.
- WT45W459OE. The equipment is equipped with a heat pump, control is carried out using an electronic display. In addition, there is a sound signal, a lock, automatic cleaning of the condenser, the drum is also highlighted, there is a separate basket for delicately drying woolen things. Of the special options there are: the ability to dry mixed fabrics, the Super 40 fast drying mode, anti-crease, easy ironing, the ability to program the start,
Models of this series are characterized by extreme practicality, as they are equipped with all the most necessary options. All machines have an accelerated program (in 40 minutes), drying mode without shrinkage, auto-cleaning of the condenser. Also among the equipment of this series there are exhaust models and with the presence of a heat pump.
- WT47Y782OE. It features a heat pump, front-loading is electronically controlled. The case is white. Among the additional functions we can distinguish: condenser auto-cleaning, child lock, touch control buttons, sound signal, backlight. Special sensors measure the humidity of linen, you can dry jackets, shoes, toys. Pile filters are quite high power.
- WT45M260OE. The condensing machine has a gentle drying mode. It differs in anti-creasing function, pile filter, condensate discharge. There is a function of reducing heat, delayed start, an audio signal. Mixed fabrics, wool, outerwear, towels, shirts can be dried. There are quick, delicate and standard drying modes.
After drying in a machine things are easy to iron.
The machines have many functions, including: anti-creasing, self-cleaning, quick drying, touch control, mode with a temperature of more than 100 ° (for sterilizing clothes).
- WT45W561OE . This dryer is condensing with a heat pump. The display is highlighted, all functions have electronic control. Among the additional options are delayed start, humidity control, drying using warm and cold air, “Super 40”, the ability to reduce temperature, an audio signal. Drying in the machine is possible with wool, outerwear, as well as fluff, mixed fabrics, towels, shirts, underwear. It is possible to program the start of the machine.
How to choose?
Among the variety of dryers, the models of the German brand Siemens are distinguished by their practicality. First of all, when choosing, you should pay attention to the number of options and select a car based on your wishes. As a rule, each model has customized programs for different types of fabrics. In addition, it is important to consider such nuances:
- power - it is worth choosing a device with low performance, especially if there is other equipment in the house or apartment;
- energy consumption - to save money, you should opt for dryers of class A or higher;
- spaciousness - it is better to choose, given the parameters of the washing machine.
If there is no access to the sewage system in the house in the place chosen for the installation of drying equipment, it is worth buying a condensation dryer, which has a capacity for removing moisture. It should be easy to remove and insert. Siemens models are presented in a rather wide color palette, so it is easy to choose a drying unit for any interior.
It is worth remembering that no matter what model you choose, the buyer can be sure of the highest quality and reliability of Siemens drying machines.
- Siemens tumble dryers are designed for domestic use.
- Before switching on, check the unit for damage.
- The appliance must be plugged into an outlet with the voltage indicated on the machine.
- It is necessary to load the pressed laundry into the machine, the more it is wrung out, the less time will be spent on drying and, accordingly, energy consumption will decrease.
- The amount of loaded laundry should not exceed the maximum load of this model.
- Before loading, the laundry must be sorted.
- For knitwear it is better to choose a delicate mode.
- Turn on the device, select the desired program.
- Load the laundry and run the program.
- After the end of the operation, the appliance turns off, the dried laundry is taken out.
- Clean condensate tank.
- Remove the villi from the filter.
See the following video for an overview of the Siemens dryer.