Among the various brands of materials for the interior, one can often find the names of the world's leading fashion houses. Roberto Cavalli is an Italian brand that has established itself not only at fashion weeks, but also among tile manufacturers.
It is produced directly in Italy, at the Ceramiche Ricchett factory, and differs not only in quality, but also in high-level design.
Roberto Cavalli ceramic tiles are created using high-tech processing of raw materials on advanced equipment. Due to this, the manufacturing process dispenses with synthetic products of the oil industry, which makes the product environmentally friendly and safe for health. At the same time, the special processing of ceramics makes it resistant to moisture and a sharp change in temperature, which few brands of interior tiles can boast of.
It is also resistant to physical damage of a minor nature, for example, wiping or shock. All this makes the tile durable and justifies its relatively high cost.
Among the most popular brand collections are:
- Roberto Cavalli Home Luxury Tiles , as the name implies, belongs to the “luxury” category. Not only the name of the Italian master makes it possible to use this characteristic, but also the design of ceramic tiles. Here you will not find boring and banal patterns or colors.
- One of the latest collections is Brightpearl . These are variations on the theme of pearls, where the tile pattern repeats recognizable pearly stains, and the ceramic texture gives the rough surface a characteristic matte sheen. Decorating, for example, the bathroom with such tiles, it is difficult to get rid of the feeling that you are directly in the mollusk sink. The color range of the collection is not very diverse, but covers the most typical options for this style - snow-white, ivory, bronze, silver and pearl-iridescent.
- The Agata collection has become the most famous of this brand. The designer of the fashion house had a direct hand in its creation, inspired by the unique bends of the lines on the cuts of natural stones. Thus, the tile allows you to simulate the stone where its use is problematic due to damaging factors or a large surface area. The muted tones of this collection make the models universal for interior use.
- Another noteworthy collection is Signoria . This time, the brand emphasized imitation of a wooden surface. Basic tiles are complemented with decorative elements with a pattern that integrates seamlessly into the overall floor pattern. Designed in such a way that Roberto Cavalli can be an excellent alternative to a laminate, which can not boast sufficient wear resistance, in comparison with high-tech ceramic tiles. Due to this, it has become popular not only as a material for the home, but also as a floor covering in the trading part of numerous boutiques, where a constant flow of customers inevitably worsens the floor.
- The Diva collection stands out from the others . In this case, the designers moved away from the concept of imitation of natural materials, and focused on elegant art nouveau patterns. Since for over a hundred years this direction has not lost its popularity, but only increases fans, we can say that such a design looks elegant and modern. Due to the contrast of white, gray and black tones with the help of such a tile, you can create a bright and memorable interior.
In general, we can say that Roberto Cavalli is not a brand that is useful if you are set up on an extravagant design in the style of techno or similar directions. Here you will not find colorful flowers and cheerful patterns, but such tiles will become indispensable for the interior in the classical style, not only for the home, but also for office or retail premises.
For an overview of the Roberto Cavalli tiles, see the next video.