Energoprom is a brand that has Russian and Chinese roots. All components are made in China. After the parts are shipped, assembly of equipment takes place in Russia, which has an affordable cost for citizens of the country.
Features and purpose
The Energoprom motoblock is characterized by simplicity of design, high maintainability and excellent durability. The country of manufacture of the equipment parts is China, but at the same time, the goods are quite reliable, which is confirmed by user reviews.
Motoblocks can perform various tasks, as characteristics allow them. The functions of the technique include cultivation, hilling, plowing, planting crops. Thanks to additional equipment, with the help of Energoprom motor-blocks, it became possible to transport cargo with a large mass, as well as to use equipment for pumping water. When installing soil hooks, it is easier for vehicles to overcome the terrain, as well as to carry out the cultivation of the earth to great depths.
The equipment of this manufacturer is able to support the installation of various additional equipment, which helps to meet the needs of people. Motoblocks "Energoprom" are popular with the buyer, as they have a low cost, and are characterized by good quality. The main purpose of the motoblock is the processing of land on private territories and farms. The Energoprom equipment has found widespread use not only for agricultural tasks, but also in forestry and parks. The machine performs tasks to improve the territories of both private houses and public buildings.
The Energoprom equipment has proven itself well, therefore it is in good demand among the population. In addition to the MB-8002, several more mechanisms can be called the most popular models of motoblocks.
- Petrol "MB 800". This car belongs to the representative of the light series. The main purpose of the walk-behind tractor is the implementation of soil plowing, hilling, cultivation and cultivation. 8 liter engine with. provides the necessary traction so that the work is carried out efficiently. Efforts are transmitted using a chain gearbox, which is characterized by special reliability. The machine starts up with a manual starter, there are cutters in the configuration, which contribute to immersion by 0.3 meters. Weighs "MB 800" 78 kilograms. Due to the size of the 4 by 8 wheels, maximum throughput is ensured under the most severe conditions. The presence of a quality front wheel contributes to maximum stability.
- “ТСР-820” has similar characteristics with the previous model. The main difference from the MB 800 model can be called the size of the wheels; with the TSR-820 it is 4 by 10. This feature of the wheels contributes to good adhesion to the surface, and also stimulates the speed of the work process. The control knob has the ability to adjust in two positions, it is also characterized by convenience during holding. Thanks to the features of the shift lever, you can change the speed of the work directly in the process. This type of equipment weighs 103 kilograms.
- "MB-830". This type of walk-behind tractor, like the previous ones, has an 8-horsepower gasoline engine. The difference from its predecessors can be seen in the appearance of the machine. This walk-behind tractor has a telescopic footboard mounted in the front part, wide protection wings that are located on top of the wheels. The volume of the fuel tank is 3.6 liters. Tires "MB-830" have dimensions of 4 by 8.
- "MB-1000". This machine has an engine of 9 horsepower, which is why the walk-behind tractor has been operating for a long time without interruption. This type of equipment has a maximum immersion depth of 35 centimeters. It differs from its predecessors in attractive design, as well as good performance. It became possible to connect additional accessories with the help of a hexagon, which has a diameter of 31 millimeters. It is not difficult to start a walk-behind tractor, for this there is a manual starter. Operating temperature "MB-1000" supports air cooling.
- "MB-850". The weight of the device is 100 kilograms, while the machine is characterized by a depth of immersion in soil of 30 centimeters. The gasoline engine has a capacity of 8.5 liters. with. The motoblock is launched by a manual starter. Thanks to easy starting, the motor can operate at different temperatures. Attachments of various types cling to the MB-850.
Design and principle of operation
The main characteristics of motoblocks of this brand can be called simplicity of design, high quality of parts and material, affordable cost, serviceability. Design features are presented in the form of a reliable steel frame, where the engine, gearbox and control handle found a place. These mini-tractors are characterized by large work resources and good performance.
The motoblock's gearbox is standard, it has front, rear and neutral speeds. The compact size of the equipment provided the machine with special maneuverability, so it is able to till the ground even in the most inaccessible place. Motoblocks Energoprom have convenient handles, so you can use them to cultivate the soil, even if the conditions are not entirely favorable. Handles of motor-blocks rotate and are removed, have the ability to be adjusted horizontally and vertically.
The process of starting the machine consists of several stages:
- opening a gas valve;
- the location of the suction lever in the starting position;
- ignition off;
- repeated pumping of the mechanism using a manual starter;
- ignition on;
- a single twitch of the starter.
After the walk-behind tractor is started, the suction lever must be put into the “operation” mode. Some Energoprom models have electric starters, in which case it’s worth starting up a walk-behind tractor like a regular car. These motoblocks have pulleys that allow you to easily adjust the power of the device.
The Energoprom equipment is considered multifunctional, since a mass of attachments can be connected to the walk-behind tractor.
- Milling cutters. This element is considered the main one and is included with the walk-behind tractor. The use of cutters is necessary in order to mix the upper soil layer and make it homogeneous. Standard equipment is presented in the form of a knife, so it makes it easy to destroy weeds. Elements in the form of "crow's feet" contribute to a deeper penetration into the soil and its thorough processing.
- The plow is used for cultivating virgin land, it is deeply immersed in the soil, dragging solid rocks.
- Mowers. This attachment helps keep the area clean and tidy. Motoblocks can cut tall weed, as well as medium-sized shrubs.
- Potato digger. This equipment allows you to quickly and easily plant and dig potatoes using a walk-behind tractor.
- Hookers help to care for planted crops. By attaching this element to the machine, the user can not only spud the plant, but also weed the aisle.
- A snow blower is an assistant during the frosty season for each owner. With its help, a snow layer is selected and discarded at a distance of five meters.
- Wheel, lug, caterpillar. Each model of the Energoprom motoblock is characterized by high-quality pneumatic tires, which have an aggressive tread and contribute to the implementation of high-gravity work. Work in the freezing season should be carried out using a caterpillar module.
- The trailer will be able to help its owner in transporting heavy loads on a walk-behind tractor. Dumping trolleys became the most popular option, which is characterized by large capacity and facilitate unloading.
- Weighting compounds are an option for upgrading the walk-behind tractor. With the help of this equipment, the adhesion to the earth's surface is increased, and stability is also increased.
- Adapter. This type of attachment is an opportunity to increase comfort while working on a walk-behind tractor. When it is attached at the rear, control of the machine becomes possible while sitting.
Despite the fact that Energoprom motoblocks are characterized by a simple design, they need constant systematic maintenance. If the equipment has simple or long storage, then the equipment should be inspected at the joints, as well as drain the old oil. After the car is purchased, it will need an initial break-in:
- bolt test;
- filling in oil in the right amount;
- pouring fuel into the gas tank;
- the first start of the motor;
- idle study for five minutes;
- testing machines at all speeds;
- carrying out the first working process with a small load for seven hours;
- after the break-in is completed, it is necessary to carry out the first maintenance of the walk-behind tractor.
Assembly of cutters is an important step in preparation for operation. The saber-shaped cutters are assembled directly on the machine. When the walk-behind tractor is started, the cutters should hang in the air and not touch the ground. The process of lowering them should be slow.
The advantage of the equipment of this manufacturer is the simplicity of care and maintenance. Each owner of this technique should remember these rules:
- Before starting work, the unit must be inspected, controlling the natural location of each of the parts, as well as the absence of oil leaks and the normal operation of the motor;
- change engine oil after 25 hours of using the machine;
- the oil change in the transmission unit should be carried out after 100 hours of operation;
- lubrication of the shift levers must be applied using a waterproof lithium or calcium substance;
- after the work on the walk-behind tractor is over, you need to rid the machine of dirt, dust, and also remove attachments.
Failures of the Energoprom equipment are an infrequent phenomenon. You can do the repair of equipment with your own hands, while having the most basic tools.
When the motor is unstable, the following actions must be performed:
- check the availability of fuel and oil, if the quantity is not enough, then it should be replenished;
- make an inspection of the spark plugs, rid them of soot, possibly change;
- check connection of terminals and presence of spark;
- carry out cleaning of air and fuel filters - they need cleaning after 50 hours of operation;
- to regulate the fuel mixture in the carburetor;
- if the damage is serious, then it is worth contacting the repairman.
In the presence of excessive vibration from the machine, the following measures must be taken:
- verification of aggregation of attachments;
- confirmation of the tightness of bolt joints on each of the nodes;
- checking the quality of the fuel and the absence of water impurities in it;
- cleaning water and air filters.
Motoblocks from Energoprom are inexpensive and at the same time good equipment. User reviews indicate the simplicity and quality of the machine. The people who became the owners of the walk-behind tractor eased their work in personal plots and use the equipment for 8 hours a day. The work is characterized by greater productivity, if you attach lugs to the walk-behind tractor.
Poor reviews are aimed at the low quality of parts that can be easily and inexpensively replaced. Some users also notice that at minus temperatures the equipment starts up poorly.
But the main advantages of Energoprom motor-blocks can be called their power, high technological characteristics, as well as their suitability for repair work. The company has practically no disadvantages, so the price of cars corresponds to their quality.
See how to use the Energoprom walk-behind tractor in the next video.