Housekeeping is a difficult and very laborious process that requires a lot of time and physical effort. To simplify these procedures, manufacturers have developed special automatic washing machines, whose work is aimed at facilitating the washing process. Particular attention was paid to devices designed for use in rural areas, where often there is no centralized sewage and drainage system. These devices are adapted to work in difficult domestic conditions.
A washing machine is an indispensable tool not only for housewives living in the city, but also for residents of the countryside. Given the features of life in the village - the lack of central water supply and sanitation - manufacturers produce special washing machines designed to work in these conditions.
In the presence of centralized water supply, you can safely connect an automatic washing machine, otherwise you need to stop the choice on semi-automatic household appliances, which has one washing tank and a second spinning tank.
The main parameters of the machine for a country house:
- low power level;
- low water consumption;
- low power consumption.
Due to the high demand for this household appliance, experts have developed several types of washing machines for a private home.
- Semi-automatic with an extraction - an improved model that can work without being connected to a water supply and sewage system. The collection and discharge of water into this device is carried out both manually and with a hose. Advantages - autonomous operation, simultaneous washing of a large amount of linen, ease of operation. The disadvantage is the need for manual filling with water.
- An automatic machine with a water tank is a modern home appliance for the village, which has a tank. Advantages - low energy consumption, the presence of a large number of functions, a wide range of models, full automation of the process, ease of operation and maintenance, automatic adjustment of the volume of water consumed, affordable price range. The disadvantage is the need for additional space for the tank, constant monitoring of the water level, the inability to connect to the central water supply if necessary.
In specialized stores of household appliances, you can see a large assortment of these devices, which differ in size, features, country of manufacture and price range. Despite the wide range, experts recommend paying attention to the products of the Russian manufacturer - “Fairy”, “Oka”, as well as goods of the brands “Atlant”, Zanussi and Gorenje.
Particularly noteworthy are models from the manufacturer Gorenje, which produces several device options for the countryside. All manufactured devices have a low level of energy consumption, an automatic control program and various functional content. The most popular types of the Gorenje brand and their distinctive features are presented below.
- Gorenje W 72ZY2 / R + PS PL95 - a capacious drum volume, the presence of a 100 liter tank, high washing quality, low energy consumption, a large number of washing modes and additional rinse programs.
The disadvantage is the inability to connect to the central water supply.
- Gorenje W 72ZX1 / R + PS PL95 - the availability of quick, economical and preliminary washing, the possibility of additional rinsing, an electronic control system, control of imbalance and foam level, as well as a special lock of the control panel.
Disadvantages - maximum spin speed - 600, the need for free space.
- Gorenje W 62Y2 / SRI - the presence of a compact water tank with a volume of 65 liters, a drum capacity of about 6 kg, a large number of washing modes, lack of vibration during the spin cycle, special protection against leaks on the body.
Disadvantages - low water pressure, the need to place the powder directly into the drum.
- Gorenje WA60Z085R - automatic water control, special control program, anti-creasing program, bio-enzymatic washing mode, no noise during washing and spinning, the presence of a special filter that prevents debris from entering the machine.
The disadvantage is the difficulty of cleaning the inner surface of the tank.
- Gorenje WA 60065 R - the presence of a tank, the volume of which is enough for 2 washings, the function of a delayed start, a special protective layer against leaks, non-spin modes and a special function of automatic water flow, simple cleaning of the pump and drain filter.
Disadvantages - lack of display, high price range.
How to use?
In order for the product to serve for more than one year, it is necessary not only to choose it correctly, but also to operate it correctly. Using semiautomatic devices will not cause difficulties even for novice housewives. The washing process consists of the following steps:
- filling the tank with water of the desired temperature;
- loading laundry and detergent;
- washing in the set mode;
- draining used water.
An automatic machine with a water tank will require more experience and knowledge, which must be correctly selected, installed and correctly used. Experts distinguish the following stages of connecting the device:
- hose fastening from the outside;
- connection of a hose to a sewer pipe;
- replacement of transport screws with clamps;
- connection to the tank of a pipe supplying water;
- connection of the water tank to the housing.
If necessary, the filler valve and the water supply pipe must be vertically connected.
Install this mechanism is permissible only on a perfectly flat surface, which during operation will help to avoid excessive noise, vibration and mechanical damage to the housing.
Despite the presence of general recommendations on the operation of automatic washing machines, experts recommend that you carefully read the manufacturer's instructions before turning them on, which detail all the nuances of using this particular model, as well as ways to prevent and troubleshoot.
The choice of a washing machine for a country house is an important stage in the improvement of a living room, which allows washing clothes automatically. Due to the difficult operating conditions in rural areas and the inability to use standard household appliances, experts recommend that special attention be paid to the selection of equipment, which should be based on the following criteria:
- the size;
- power consumption level;
- washing quality;
- volume of water consumption;
- the method of water entering the device;
- set of modes;
- spin speed;
- the presence of several drain options.
Choosing large models with a high level of energy and water consumption for a private house is irrational, since their use will provoke unnecessary financial costs. Particular attention must be paid to the quality of the wash, which should be at the highest level to remove traces of dirt and grass. The presence of several options for draining and collecting water will help to use the device even in the most adverse conditions. Experienced housewives recommend not overpaying for unnecessary modes and high spin intensity, which can be replaced by drying clothes on the street.
The most popular cars with the following parameters:
- loading volume - 5 kg;
- spin intensity - 800 revolutions.
Along with the technical parameters, buyers pay attention to the price range, which consists of the following indicators:
- tank size and volume;
- brand popularity;
- type of management;
- washing class;
- availability of additional functions;
- power consumption level;
- the availability of assistive devices.
Experts recommend purchasing products only at large retail outlets that work directly with manufacturers.
The selected product must have quality certificates and all permits, as well as a warranty card.
You can find out how to install a washing machine below.