To create a cozy atmosphere is important not only the color of the walls, the shape and color of furniture, but also textile accessories. Without them, it is impossible to create a common style of the room. In the collection of Chinese companies that produce Cleo brand bedspreads, you can find the right model for every taste and budget.
Cleo bedspreads, unlike similar textile accessories, have a number of features and advantages:
- Thanks to the wide assortment range, you can choose a model not only for the bedroom, but also for the nursery, living room, and even choose a blanket-blanket for the cottage.
- In addition, the company's models are suitable for almost any interior style. For the modern style, there are models of solid colors or options with strict patterns. For rooms in the Provence style, there are floral print bedspreads in cream, lavender, blue and pink colors. Classical rooms require special materials. For this style, there are models from soft plush under velvet and options from satin with embroidered drawings. For a fashionable colonial style, there are terracotta, chocolate, blue and golden products.
- Cleo bedspreads differ not only in colors and styles, but also in composition and density of the material. Any of the materials proposed by the company, be it satin, jacquard or acrylic fur, are of excellent quality and easy to care for.
- An important advantage of products of this brand is a wide variety of sizes. In addition to standard bedspreads suitable for 1.5-bed and 2-bed beds, there are products that have a Euro size in several versions, as well as bedspreads and rugs suitable for cots.
- Due to the wide price range of Cleo bedspreads, it is possible to purchase inexpensive and high-quality products in accordance with their taste preferences.
Modern materials used in the manufacture of Cleo brand bedspreads and rugs contain cotton, polyester and viscose fibers in different percentages. Each of the presented materials has its own characteristics and qualities. Brilliant and pleasant to the touch satin has a smooth surface and has excellent hygienic characteristics. In various collections of bedspreads, the cotton ratio varies between 65-100%.
The luxurious Dawn collection, made of satin jacquard, is available in several colors. Satin jacquard is characterized by the presence of woven patterns with a smooth structure, slightly rising above the rest of the background. As a rule, the pattern itself is slightly different in tone from the main background.
This collection is presented in the size of Euro-maxi (230x250 cm). Two pillowcases with a size of 50x70 cm are included with the bedspread. The fabric itself consists of 100% cotton, which gives products lightness, hygroscopicity and breathability.
Thanks to the latest high-tech equipment, in addition to jacquard satin, the company makes bedspreads from plain satin with embroidery. Due to the double twisting of the threads and their multiple interweaving, the fabric with a density of 150g / m² is not only distinguished by strength and wear resistance, but also has a smooth silky surface. The embroidered bedspread has a size of 240x260 cm and is suitable for most double beds.
For the manufacture of the Jacquard collection, a fabric is used that contains fibers of cotton (85%) and viscose (15%). Due to the presence of viscose, the products are lightweight. In addition, viscose fibers provide the canvas with high hygienic properties. Soft to the touch fabric, which holds heat well in winter and cool in summer, does not accumulate static electricity and therefore attracts dust less than others, which allows the fabric to be attributed to non-allergenic materials.
In addition, the models in this series are distinguished by their wear resistance and durability due to the special jacquard weaving of the fabric. In this series, the size of the bedspread is 240x260 cm, along with the bedspread there are two pillowcases with a size of 50x70 cm.
Collection "Barcelona" refers to products designed for single and single beds. In this series, a fabric consisting of 100% cotton is used. Thanks to the cotton fibers, the bedspreads of this series are hygroscopic, breathable and hypoallergenic.
The Victoria series differs from the Jacquard collection in a slightly different fabric composition. In this series, cotton with viscose has an equal percentage, namely 50 to 50. There are no pillowcases in this series, the size of the bedspreads is 240x260 cm and 220x240 cm.
Florence, Venice and Andora
In the collections "Florence", "Venice" and "Andora" the bedspreads are made of fabric having polyester fibers (100%) in their composition. Paired with this synthetic material of organic origin, synthetic winterizer is used as a filler. Polyester fibers endow products with extra strength, crush resistance, wear resistance and resistance to various contaminants. In addition, all variants of these series are resistant to spools.
The size of the products of "Florence" and "Venice" refers to European standards (230x250 cm). Pillowcases come with the bedspread. The bedspreads of the Venice series are decorated around the perimeter with delicate elegant lace.
The bedspreads of the Andora series are 220x240 cm in size. On the perimeter, these products are decorated with graceful curly cuts.
Artis series bedspreads measuring 240x260 cm and 220x240 cm are sewn from fabric, which, in addition to polyester fibers (50%), has cotton threads (50%). Cotton fibers give the fabric breathability, and also reduce the electrostatic properties of the fabric. Polyester fibers increase the strength, wear resistance and crease resistance of this series of blankets.
In addition to traditional fabrics, the company manufactures microfiber products. Microfiber is a new generation of materials and has many advantages. The polyester and polyamide fibers underlying this fabric endow it with properties such as strength and durability. The artificial fleecy fur obtained from microfiber is soft and looks very similar to natural fur in appearance.
The models produced by the company from this material having a density of 280 g / m² are distinguished by a variety of color schemes and ornamentation.
Products of the DZ series have a size of 220x240 cm and are suitable for double beds, as well as for sofas of the appropriate size. This series is made in the style of patchwork (patchwork technique), which is today a very popular destination. Bedspreads of this series will look great in a room decorated in the Scandinavian style, country, Provence and even in a room decorated in a classic version.
TZ series faux fur bedspreads close to this collection in style and ornamentation are distinguished by a characteristic geometric pattern applied to the entire surface of the product.
When choosing Cleo brand bedspreads, it is necessary to take into account some nuances and then the bedroom will become a real paradise for relaxation:
- First of all, you need to determine the size of the product. As a rule, bedspreads are selected based on the size of the bed. In order for it to cover the legs of the bed, it is necessary to add at least 40-60 cm to the width of the berth.
- For a large double bed, bedspreads with a dense structure are more suitable. For a single bed, you can choose lighter and thinner products.
- When choosing, you need to remember if the bedroom has a small area, it is better if the shade of the bedspread will be in the same color scheme as the room.
Most buyers who purchased Cleo brand bedspreads were satisfied with their purchase. Many note the excellent quality of bedspreads and blankets of this company. Light and thin faux fur bedspreads are not electrified and do not crumble during intensive use.
A review of Cleo bedspreads, see the next video.