Red Square is a well-known company that produces various gaming equipment, including headphones. Today in our article we will consider the features, advantages and disadvantages of products of this brand, as well as get acquainted with the most popular models of Red Square headphones.
Advantages and disadvantages
Headphones Red Square are popular and in demand among professional gamers and e-sportsmen. However, even despite good reviews, before purchasing such devices, it is necessary to carefully and carefully evaluate all the positive and negative properties. The advantages of Red Square headphones are usually the following:
- strong and reliable design;
- comfort and convenience during use (even over a long period);
- variety of models;
- stylish, aesthetically attractive and ergonomic design;
- the presence in the design of a high-quality microphone and much more.
As for the shortcomings of the models, it should be noted that the Red Square headphones are quite expensive, respectively, they are not available to all customers. But it is also worth bearing in mind the fact that the high price is justified by functional fullness. Thus, users note the almost perfect value for money gadgets.
The Red Square product line includes a wide variety of gaming headphone models. Consider the technical characteristics of the most popular models.
These are not just headphones, but a full-fledged gaming headset. The market value of the device is about 2,000 rubles. The design includes speakers, the size of which is 40 mm, and also these elements are equipped with special neodymium magnets. For the convenience of the user, a metal headband is provided, which ensures a comfortable fit of the headphones on the head. The headphone cups themselves are highlighted using RGB technology. The acoustic design of the gadget is a closed type.
The main difference of this model is its light weight, which does not create inconvenience during the operation, storage and transportation of the gadget. Thanks to high-quality and modern speakers, the device user can enjoy surround and realistic sound. In addition, we can distinguish the design of increased strength and high build quality of the audio accessory. Headphones are capable of transmitting sound waves that are in the frequency range from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. The directivity of the microphone is between 50 Hz and 16 kHz.
This model belongs to the luxury class, respectively, it is quite expensive. The market price of headphones is about 5,000 rubles. The developers of Red Square position this model as the best in its product range. The design includes 53-mm neodymium speakers, which provide the maximum sound quality today. It is also important to note the robust construction made of steel. There is a microphone in the design that provides studio-quality sound recording. In addition, by itself it is removable.
In addition to these models, devices such as Sonar, Stone King, Echo, Vector, Avalanche, Q-Sonic are popular.
How to choose?
Choosing gaming headphones from Red Square is an important task that you need to approach with all seriousness and responsibility. Only in this case you will purchase a device that will meet all your wishes and needs, efficiently and correctly carry out your functional tasks, and will also serve you for a long period. At the same time, experts recommend focusing on several key factors, the main of which we will consider today in our material.
- Ergonomics and comfort. Before buying a specific model of headphones, you need to try it on and make sure that it is comfortable and convenient to use. In case of uncomfortable or unpleasant sensations (for example, the structure presses you or is too voluminous), you must refuse to purchase. Remember that during the operation of the gadget you will use it for long periods.
- Exterior design. Despite the fact that the functional content of the device is of paramount importance, it is important to pay attention to the external design. The developers of Red Square strive to create stylish headphones that will become a bright and fashionable accessory.
- Weight. Give preference to such models of audio accessories, the weight of which is minimal. If you use heavy headphones for a long time, then you may experience headaches, as well as pain in the neck and back.
- Type of earphone cups. There are 2 types of headphone cups: open and closed. Each of them has its own functional features and characteristics. But it is worth bearing in mind the fact that if you choose an open type, then you sacrifice the quality of isolation from noise, but you can enjoy more surround sound (the closed type works the other way around).
- Connection method. The Red Square product range includes both wired and wireless headphones. The main advantage of wired models is a stable connection and a stable signal without any interference. The main advantage of wireless devices is a high level of user mobility. One way or another, but the final choice is yours.
- Control system. When choosing headphones, it is very important to pay attention to the convenience of the control system.
Everything should be as automated as possible, and all the necessary buttons, knobs and levers should be in the zone of easy accessibility.
In the next video, you will find an overview of the Red Square Stone King headset.