Everyone dreams that his home would look as harmonious and attractive as possible. To achieve this goal, it is necessary to carefully and carefully approach the selection of all interior details. These include not only furniture, decor and interior decoration, but also such important components as doors.
Today, original and beautiful regal canvases are very popular. Get to know them better.
What it is?
Fashionable door doors boast longevity, wear resistance and structural strength. In addition, they have an attractive and stylish design. The design of such options consists of transverse and vertical struts. Such constituent elements are made of natural wood or cheaper materials (MDF, chipboard).
Also in the constructions of the drawer doors there are horizontal slats. In order to make these canvases easier, taking into account their wide dimensions, many masters add superfluous vertical orientation details.
Most experts recommend giving preference to specimens made from solid timber. Such doors last much longer and look much more attractive.
To give the drawer doors a beautiful look, manufacturers often turn to various decorative techniques. For example, it can be beautiful PVC coatings, attractive eco-veneers and other suitable linings.
Modern door structures, which are based on the king, have some features that distinguish them from other paintings in this segment.
- First of all, it should be said that the regal doors can be easily restored. Also, they can replace a certain part of the structure (in case of mechanical damage), because the replacement of the drawer, as a rule, does not take much time.
- These beautiful and fashionable canvases can be decorated with various decorative elements. The most common are specimens with glass inserts. Especially stylish and fresh look options in which there are several decorative components made of different materials.
- The cost of the drawer doors is affected by the material from which they are made, and since today there are many options on the market from different raw materials, you can choose the right product for every taste and budget.
Advantages and disadvantages
The popularity of the king doors is understandable, because they have a number of positive qualities that many consumers appreciate.
Here are some of them:
- Interior paintings have a high soundproofness, which is achieved due to the special structure of their design. Products with this characteristic can be used not only in residential, but also in public buildings.
- The doors are also succinct and discreet, but attractive and sophisticated, design that looks harmonious in many interiors.
- Many consumers opt for such models because of the ease of their restoration and restoration. To carry out such work will not need extra costs. In addition, thanks to this feature, the owners can update the appearance of the canvas, changing additional inserts.
- It is impossible not to mention the wear resistance and durability of the drawer doors.
- Such models are not afraid of temperature extremes, so they can be easily mounted in a variety of homes, not paying attention to the microclimate outside the window.
- High-quality doors can also be installed in baths or bathrooms, as they do not have an edge. Such products demonstrate moisture resistance, which not all door leaflets can boast of.
- Even in the conditions of regular use, such doors do not lose their attractive appearance.
- The designs, which are based on the king, do not require complicated maintenance.
Like any other product, the drawer door has some drawbacks.
- These canvases are not recommended for use as entrance doors. Experts say that they do not meet all the requirements for structures for this purpose.
- If you want to bring more light into the room to visually expand the space, then the prong models are unlikely to suit you. They have a special structure that does not allow them to be completely transparent.
To begin with, it should be explained what the tsars are. These are small bars having a different cross section. Such elements are widely used in woodworking. These bars fill the cavity between the uprights in the inner part of the door leaf.
The number of these parts in different models may vary. When the frame of the structure is ready, it is equipped with glass parts, panels and other suitable overlays that serve as decorative elements.
If the door is high-quality, then all the components of the structure in it will be interconnected as tightly and reliably as possible.
In order for the product to retain its presentation for a long time, all materials are pre-processed with special compositions necessary to protect the canvas from negative external factors (moisture, temperature extremes, sunlight and other similar things).
How are they made?
Experienced craftsmen argue that the assembly process of modern door planks is almost no different from the production of conventional panel models. However, some differences do occur.
First of all, it should be noted that the edge of the clerical canvases is processed in a special seamless way. Thanks to this method, not only very attractive, but also excellent protective coatings are produced, which ensure the durability and wear resistance of structures.
From the transverse rails and racks located in an upright position, the base of the web consists of a very strong and reliable frame. During production, the niche is filled horizontally.
Experienced craftsmen always carefully and conscientiously process all the elements, striving for perfectly smooth surfaces. In the course of processing materials, each structural member is freed from unnecessary gaps, chips, skewed areas and other defects.
You will learn about how the assembly of the door is assembled by watching the following video.
In the manufacture of doors with drawers used materials of different quality. These can be rare and valuable tree species or low-cost artificial raw materials.
In the manufacture of carcasses, a strong and durable array of pine or larch is most often used. In addition, in many stores you can find attractive items from rare and exotic varieties.
If you do not have a sufficient budget, then you can choose an inexpensive door from material such as MDF.
The characteristics of such common raw materials are in many ways inferior to natural wood, but if the product is manufactured in accordance with all necessary state standards, then you can not worry about its durability and wear resistance.
The above materials are used only in the production of modular options. If a glass insert is present in the door structure, then special processed material can be used in it, which is distinguished by excellent safe properties.
How to choose?
If you want to get a really high-quality and attractive product, then you should rely on the following important criteria for choosing fashionable door doors:
- Material. The qualitative characteristics of the door leaf largely depend on the material from which it is made. Of course, the most reliable are wooden models. Experts recommend referring to specimens of the most rigid and solid species, such as oak or walnut. Typically, such products are expensive, but their chic design and performance more than justify the price.
- Appearance. If you have chosen the model you like, then do not rush to pay for it. First, inspect the door surface for defects: scratches, chips, scuffs and other damage. If those were discovered by you, then it is better to refuse to buy such a canvas.
- Design. An important role in the selection of the door is played by its design. The product should not only please the eye, but also approach the interior design in style and color.
- Manufacturer. Specialists recommend contacting only popular manufacturers with a good reputation. Products under the name of well-known brands, as a rule, are distinguished by attractive appearance and high quality.
Drawbars today are enviable, thanks to their beautiful design and robust design. Similar designs are found quite often, and not only in residential premises, but also in public places.
Consumers who bought such paintings, for the most part, were satisfied with them. First of all, people note the discreet, but very beautiful appearance of such paintings. Many owners install them in a variety of rooms, from the kitchen to the bathroom, which once again confirms the reliability and moisture resistance of the drawer products.
Also, consumers were pleased with the durability of such structures. They have been in many dwellings for many years and are used daily, but still have not lost their presentation and integrity of the fixtures.
Consumers are also advised to turn to trusted companies, as little-known and medium-sized brands often produce low-quality designs that quickly fail.
Such a problem was faced by buyers who wanted to save money, which in the future led to the replacement of a low-quality door with a new door, which required extra costs.