Orthopedic mattresses Toris are very popular because they provide reliable support for the spine during a night's rest. The Toris mattress promotes a sound and healthy sleep, guarantees the prevention of many diseases, and also allows you to restore strength and feel a surge of energy every morning.
Features and Benefits
The Russian company Toris produces high-quality and durable mattresses with orthopedic effect, using innovative equipment, high-quality materials. Brand designers are constantly working to create new, improved models to give more comfort and convenience.
Toris manufactures spring and springless models to please even the most demanding customers. Springless mattresses can be made of both artificial and natural fillers. All materials are environmentally friendly. Very popular models with a layer of coconut or latex. Often mattresses have a coating of durable and beautiful jacquard.
A variety of models allows you to find the best option for each customer. The company is the creator of an extraordinary technology - an independent spring unit called “PocketSpringSilent” and latex plate configurations. These developments are the only ones that have no analogues in Russia.
The company uses modern computerized equipment for quilting products of various thicknesses. An individual approach is the main reason for the brand's popularity.
Many models of Toris orthopedic mattresses for excellent ventilation have the innovative AirFlow system. The company in the manufacture of mattresses creates elastic edging seams that stretch perfectly and quickly return to their original shape.
Toris uses state-of-the-art vacuum packaging technology for products. This approach allows consumers to save money on transportation, because in this package the mattress takes up very little space.
Initially, each model is tested at the brand’s research center. The company even has personal certification departments. All mattresses are tested for environmental friendliness and health safety.
Key benefits of Toris products:
- Durability - the Toris orthopedic mattress is made of high quality materials through the use of innovative technologies, such products are durable.
- Therapeutic effect - a correctly selected mattress allows you to sleep well and restore strength. A comfortable berth reliably holds the spine in the correct position, which allows you to get rid of many back problems. A mattress with moderate stiffness will cope with teenage stoop.
The Russian company Toris stands out among other manufacturers of orthopedic mattresses in that it offers products in both standard and non-standard shapes. Round models attract attention with refinement and originality.
All models of the Russian brand Toris can be divided into three groups:
- Options with the Bonnel spring block. They are inexpensive, and also have an orthopedic effect, since they are based on a block of dependent springs in tandem with polyurethane foam inserts.
- Models with independent spring unit. They can have different stiffness, since it depends on the number of turns in the spring. The manufacturer uses options with 6, 10 and 12 springs. To ensure lateral support for the springs, the company uses dense polyurethane foam around the perimeter of the product.
Springless mattresses are made from natural materials, which provides an excellent orthopedic effect. They are made from coconut fibers, natural latex, using the “Memory Form” technology, and natural cotton is used for upholstering springless models.
The standard model from the Russian brand Toris includes five layers and upholstery made of durable and practical fabric. All materials lend themselves to good firmware with a deep stitch. This approach in the manufacture of mattresses gives them relief, reliability and beauty.
All mattresses with orthopedic effect from the Russian manufacturer Toris are presented in several collections:
- “Grand” - includes mattresses with blocks of independent springs, which are characterized by a wonderful orthopedic effect. They are characterized by a high level of comfort, noiselessness and allow you to have a good rest during a night's sleep.
- “Foam” - all models from this collection are made from natural latex. They are characterized by hypoallergenicity, increased wear resistance and high comfort. The service life of the products is 15 years.
- "Jungle" - the collection includes mattresses with high rigidity. They are made of natural materials, are environmentally friendly, resilient and durable. Products are durable, well ventilated and hygroscopic.
- “Country” - includes economy class models. The basis of the product consists of a block of independent springs. Each model has sides with different stiffness, which allows you to choose the most suitable option for each. Upholstery is represented by jacquard, durable and anti-allergenic fabric.
- “Absolut” - includes elite models of orthopedic mattresses, which are made on the basis of an innovative spring block, which includes seven zones of stiffness.
- “Kindy” - a collection of children's models, attracts attention with remarkable properties. Each mattress is presented in a removable cover, one of the sides of which is made of waterproof fabric. The cover is sewn of soft knitwear using silver threads. The AirFlow system provides good ventilation of the product.
- Toppers are thin mattress covers with orthopedic effect. They are made of holofiber, which does not cause allergic reactions, quickly restores shape and perfectly passes air.
- Round mattresses “Grand” - products of non-standard shape, which are made on the basis of the system of independent springs “PocketSpringSilent”. They have several layers of latex foam and coconut fiber. All products are environmentally friendly, reliable, practical, durable and comfortable.
In the manufacture of orthopedic mattresses, Toris prefers natural, environmentally friendly fillers. The rigidity of the product depends on the selected filler system. The manufacturer offers models with different rigidity so that each customer, when choosing the right product, can focus on personal preferences. The classic options for fillers for soft orthopedic mattresses are holofiber, latex or viscoelastic foam, prolatex:
- To make the mattress more rigid, the manufacturer uses a coconut coir.
- Viscoelastic foam has a shape memory, because it very accurately takes the shape of the body, creating the effect of "weightlessness". When there is no load on this material, then it quickly assumes its original shape.
- Prolatex is a highly elastic material that has a cellular structure responsible for a light massage effect. This filler is often used for soft models.
Coconut coir is characterized by maximum rigidity and is often used in combination with natural latex to create an elastic and comfortable model.
- Latex foam provides an average level of rigidity. The naturalness of the material makes it popular and indispensable in the manufacture of environmentally friendly orthopedic mattresses.
- Modern material holofiber provides an average level of rigidity. It consists of hollow fibers that form coil springs. This structure allows the material to take the form of a body and quickly return to its original position. The material is environmentally friendly and hypoallergenic.
Customer reviews of the company's products
The Russian brand Toris has been manufacturing orthopedic mattresses for 20 years, so it knows what the buyer needs. The creators of mattresses pay great attention to the convenience of products. The manufacturer offers a wide range of environmentally friendly mattresses that have a long service life.
In the manufacture of mattresses with orthopedic effect, Toris uses modern technology, high-quality equipment. Particular attention is paid to product testing.
Among the variety of orthopedic mattresses, you can find decent models of economy class, as well as amazing and luxurious premium options. But all models are made from quality materials that will give you coziness and comfort during sleep.
Many customers like the company to take care of children, offering a separate line of children's models. All of them are specially designed for a growing organism. Children's mattresses prevent the development of scoliosis, as they reliably fix the baby's spine, creating the maximum level of comfort.
Fans of Toris mattresses are often couples who prefer different stiffness of the mattress. The company takes such wishes into account, as it offers models with a choice of elasticity and rigidity of the product. A block of independent springs allows each spouse to get a good night's sleep, since movements during sleep of one go unnoticed by the other.
Some buyers of Toris mattresses complain of a specific smell, but it disappears after a few hours. After buying, it is better to take the mattress out into the fresh air, so the smell will disappear faster. Not always remarkable product quality corresponds to the service. Many customers complain that they waited a long time for the delivery of the product, and when exchanging mattresses, they generally had to wait several months.
See below for a more detailed overview of the above products.