How often do you want to lie down on the bed and relax. Because it was a difficult day, his legs were buzzing, his neck and head ached, his back was jammed. And here it turns out: the mattress is bumping - it shot through the back, the springs creak - they just get nervous, there’s no relaxation after stress, but in the middle it all failed - the neck twisted, the whiskey was breaking! Do not torture yourself, because health is too expensive. It is much cheaper to buy a good mattress, for example, from the company Mediflex.
Features and healing properties
The trade name Mediflex is registered by Askona.
Mattresses of this brand were developed by orthopedic surgeons under the guidance of a person who knows firsthand about back pain. Valentin Dikul, being a circus artist, received a fracture of the spine. Not only did he learn to walk again, he created himself anew. And helps other people gain their own health.
Orthopedic mattress Mediflex - one of the development of Dikul.
It is created taking into account the physiological and age-related characteristics of a person. Orthopedic surgeons recommend this mattress as a prophylactic and therapeutic agent for diseases of the musculoskeletal system (OA).
To maintain a healthy spine, a person must have a suitable mattress, which makes it possible to relax the body during sleep. This can be achieved by making independent spring blocks or using foam materials that remember the position of the body and its weight. Such a mattress is called orthopedic. It helps relieve body pain during rest and prevent the deterioration of the condition of the OA.
Modern mattresses with an independent spring unit consist of a large number of springs that are not interconnected. These products are hard, medium hard and soft. Different areas of the product can have a different degree of elasticity and thus better hold the spine.
Products with a block of 1000 independent springs per square meter are considered elite. Springless mattresses come in any degree of stiffness. They have a pleasant body elasticity, but there is no spring effect.
Mediflex filler can be polyurethane foam (Askona uses MediFoam), which remembers the contours of the body. Such mattresses with a memorial effect allow you to fully sleep, relax the spine and muscles, restore blood circulation.
Cotton filler is a large number of layers of a cobweb formed by combing a special cotton fiber (not to be confused with cotton wool). On this mattress you will find comfortable relaxation of the body.
Coconut coir is a filler that gives elasticity and rigidity. The natural material is impregnated with latex so that the coir is not crushed. The filler is breathable, does not rot, does not mold. Rubber juice juice is the starting ingredient in the production of natural latex. It is used to make filler for soft and medium-hard products.
The basis of the design of the Mediflex mattress is the Special Adaptive System. It has 11 spring zones of varying degrees of stiffness. Each of them corresponds to the zones of the human body. A user with a small weight, laying on such a bed, experiences soft support. With heavy weight, the Special Adaptive System adjusts to the musculoskeletal system of a particular person. There is a redistribution of pressure of the spring blocks on the body, the body relaxes, and a person rests with comfort and benefit for himself.
Thus, Dikul mattresses have the following advantages:
- multifunctionality (relaxation, prophylaxis of ODA diseases, improvement of sleep);
- environmental friendliness (special impregnation of fillers has antimicrobial and antidust properties);
- durability (the manufacturer guarantees a life of 25 years, for children's products - 3 years);
- practicality (the product does not require special care; the cover, sold with the mattress, protects against pollution and, if necessary, is washed separately);
- withstand large weight loads.
Series and models
Orthopedic models of Dikul are several series.
The children's series offers five options:
- Berry Kids - without springs, repels odors and dust, is moisture resistant, hypoallergenic. This was achieved thanks to the MediFoam filler.
- Tutsy Kids - is a springless two-sided Mediflex with different levels of stiffness. The softer side is filled with polyurethane foam, the stiffer one is covered with thermally bonded linen.
- Happy Kids is a spring-loaded, medium-hard spring construction for primary school children filled with MediFoam foam.
- Cherry Kids - an option with an average level of rigidity and an independent spring block. Filling is thermally bonded flax and holofiber.
- Star Kids is an elite springless hard mattress for children with foamed MediFoam. As a layer, natural latex is used.
For adults, the manufacturer offers bilateral spring mattresses (winter - summer) from the Control series, which includes 3 models:
- Stress Control - mattress for adults and teens. Hardness level is medium. Suitable for overweight people. Removing moral and physical stress from the body is the main task of Stress Control. Coconut coir and MediFoam filler. The surface is protected by an exclusive cover.
- Tonus Control - 2 times tougher than Stress Control, filled with a double layer of coconut fiber. Perfect for people weighing more than 140 kg.
- Sleep Control - MediFoam highly elastic polyurethane foam gives a massage effect to the body. This helps improve sleep quality. The model is recommended for people with a passive physical lifestyle, including office workers. Perfect for the prevention of problems with ODA.
Extra Series Options:
- Extra Effect - will help relieve pain in joints and muscles, as well as improve blood circulation through the use of soft latex and medium-hard coir.
- Active Day - provides a deep deep sleep and a cheerfulness boost for the whole day through the use of ventilated natural materials. Filler - coconut fiber of medium hardness.
- Body Rest is a different model. Viscolatex, a modern innovative filler, will remember the contours of your body, distribute the load equally to each department, relax your muscles, and improve blood circulation.
Customer reviews and choices
Buyers have very different comments on Mediflex mattresses. It is difficult to say whether this is due to the use of counterfeit products or a shortage of manufacturers.
But if parents and their children are happy with children's mattresses, then about adult products it is impossible to say so:
- Some buyers write that indeed the back began to hurt much less, in the morning there is no stiffness, and sleep has improved.
- Some write that they are satisfied with the mattress, but do not notice the orthopedic effect declared.
- Many complain that after 3 years of use (with a guarantee of 5 - 25 years), the mattress began to fail, despite the timely turning over according to the instructions. Or one side fails under a heavier spouse. Given the high cost of such mattresses (about 30,000 rubles), buyers express dissatisfaction with this product.
Taking care of their health, customers prefer orthopedic mattresses with an independent spring unit.
It has a layer of coconut coir or latex. Models from the storage layer of polyurethane foam are the most popular among springless mattresses.
If you still can’t decide what rigidity the mattress you need to achieve the best orthopedic effect, take a two-sided one: on the one hand it’s harder and on the other it’s less.
With age, we need a softer mattress. Orthopedists are advised to use a hard bed for people with osteochondrosis, and patients with spinal hernia are advised to use a soft bed.
Mediflex mattresses are certified and recommended as anatomical and orthopedic for therapeutic purposes. But whether you choose the Dikul mattress or any other is up to you. The main thing is that it be a quality product with the declared characteristics.
You will learn more about Mediflex mattresses in the next video.