In the domestic market there is a fairly large selection of ceramic tiles. Among this assortment, products manufactured under the Ceradim brand are in high demand. Let's talk about what this tile is, what its characteristics and features are.
About the manufacturer
Ceradim is a Russian company that produces ceramic cladding materials for floors and walls. She has been manufacturing her products since 2012 and has already become fond of Russian customers. But in Russia, only the basic part of the elements is produced, decorative elements, panels, friezes and borders are made in Spain.
Ceradim company produces its products mainly for the Russian buyer , focusing on his preferences and desires, given the financial possibilities.
Ceradim has several advantages:
- The products are pretty high quality. It complies with all the standards for this product in the Russian Federation and Europe.
- Ceradim tiles have a fairly wide range of colors, everyone can choose the cladding to their liking.
- High quality 3D printing is applied on the tile. She does not wash off and does not lose her appearance, even after decades.
- You can choose not only the basic cladding, but also buy decorative elements, borders, panels, making your room original, divide it into zones.
- The cost of production is much lower than imported analogues.
The disadvantages of Ceradim tiles include the fact that it is a cold coating, and if you lay it, for example, on the floor in the kitchen, it is better to provide a “warm floor” heating system.
Ceradim ceramic tiles are available in two types:
Judging by the names, it is immediately clear that the wall tile is designed to decorate the walls of the home, and the floor is laid on the floor.
These species have a number of differences:
- Floor tiles are thicker than wall tiles. The second version of the facing material is not intended for the increased loads that furniture and human weight give and simply can not withstand them and crack.
- Floor tiles have a higher glide class. It's no secret that most injuries in the bathroom are caused by slippery flooring. Therefore, Ceradim produces this cladding material, which does not become slippery when wet, and ensures your safety.
- Floor tiles have a large thickness of the glazed layer, which increases its wear resistance, allows you to not lose appearance, even after years, despite the fact that you constantly walk on it. Also, an enlarged enamel layer helps prevent chips from falling on the tiles of various objects.
- The basic wall tile has a size of 25x45 cm, floor - 33x33 cm.
Ceradim tile has a huge range of products, which is divided into more than 40 collections. Among them there is a basic series with universal elements. They can be matched to the decor of any product line. The remaining collections are clearly divided by purpose for the kitchen and bathroom.
In the product line intended for the bathroom, three topics are clearly traced:
Here you will find a huge number of floral motifs:
- So, the Amoria series offers to decorate the walls with delicate lilies and chrysanthemums.
- Anemonas line will help to create a panel depicting a bouquet of tulips.
- The Cascade collection imitates in your bathroom a waterfall flowing in wild thickets of flowers.
- The Chocolate series will offer striped tiles in brown with buds highlighted only in shade.
- Series Flora and Forest offer to design a bathroom wall in the form of a river bank at a flower field or forest edge.
- The Florito Collection will create mosaic flowers on your wall.
- The Frescura line suggests decorating the bathroom walls with orchid petals.
- The Kristi series offers to apply white-green dahlias to the walls of your bathroom - it looks quite original.
- Lata floral motifs in beige and brown tones will help to visually warm the bathroom space, add coziness to it.
- The Lola collection offers the interior of the bathroom in purple tones. This is a rather difficult decision, but the result will be on top. And gentle primroses will help make your bathroom a highlight of the entire home.
- Here, the Nube series offers you to choose a wall design in the form of a sea surface in the calm or the rippling sea, or surf on the sandy shore. From these elements, you can create a picture depicting the sea coast.
- Corals collection will create panels with fish, corals, the image of the seabed.
- A drop of water in the Drop product line is mesmerizing; it is not for nothing that they say that you can always look at how water flows.
- The Ocean collection contains several types of decorative elements: a sailboat walking along the waves, dolphins jumping out of the water, a turtle that floats in the water column, a paradise island. At the same time, the panel can be combined, thereby creating a picture on the entire wall.
- Here, the main collection is the Stones, which includes several decorative elements. Their main figure is a pyramid of pebbles.
- The Spa line also has stones designed for stone therapy in its design. They are complemented by floral motifs and drops of pure water.
- This also includes the Candles series, with the image of candles. This panel will add romance to the decor of the bathroom.
- On a tile intended for a kitchen apron, mainly still lifes and fruit compositions are used.
- The Fresa collection with cups and strawberries, Modern, which uses cutlery, Mojito, representing lime, mint, pieces of strawberries, made in green shades, are also designed for the kitchen.
In addition, Ceradim tile collections include tiles with classic patterns. These include the Clasico, Lucido, Pattern, Princesse series. The collections of Dante, Fantasy, Infinity offer to decorate the rooms with geometric tiles.
The cost of tile Ceradim is quite affordable.
So, samples of the universal series will cost you 750 rubles per square meter. m, decorative items will cost about 800 rubles. per piece, borders - about 350 rubles. per pc
The opinion that has developed among buyers about Ceradim ceramic tiles is rather mixed. Many praise her for a wide variety of design options, low cost, the ability to combine tiles from different collections. But in the reviews of professional tilers, often there are negative reviews about the shape of the tile, the difference in the size of the elements, the mismatch of the tiles in color in different lots.
See how to choose ceramic tiles in the next video.