The Niagara brand has long taken its place in the plumbing market. The Russian brand of shower stalls is especially popular due to the combination of affordable cost and excellent quality of products.
The Russian manufacturer of shower and sanitary equipment Niagara has a number of features, which allows it to be a leader in the production of shower structures over the past decade.
The secret of high quality goods is as follows:
- certification of materials used in the manufacture of shower structures;
- tracking and implementation of the latest and most modern ideas in the world of plumbing;
- regular updating of the lineup;
- attractive price segment that satisfies the capabilities of any buyer.
Showers and other plumbing elements have a number of advantages that make the Niagara brand even more attractive compared to competitors.
Advantages and disadvantages
Each product has its own advantages and disadvantages. Before buying a shower box or cabin, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with all the pros and cons of the selected models.
Indisputable advantages of Niagara showers include:
- environmental friendliness and high quality of materials from which cabs are made;
- division of models into categories according to the target orientation;
- high strength of structural elements does not allow cracks and scratches to appear;
- wide dimensional grid, allowing you to install structures in large and small rooms;
- the possibility of combining a shower and bath;
- a huge range of designs to meet the needs of the most demanding and demanding customers;
- constant updating of models;
- attractive price;
- high degree of moisture resistance of materials;
- long operational period;
- ease of installation and ease of use of the cabin in everyday life;
- availability of auxiliary options in the models (vertical hydromassage, “Russian bath”, “Turkish bath”, rain shower, steam generator system);
- multifunctionality of designs;
- excellent ventilation system that does not allow fogging the walls of the cabin;
- economical water consumption;
- the presence of detailed instructions in the kit, thanks to which you can save on installation, if you do it yourself;
- a variety of mixers that come as a set to the cabin, or separately.
Most models are equipped with a radio, all kinds of backlight elements, mirrors, a seat, a telephone, and shelves for accessories. The expensive models are complemented by deep pallets and a touch control panel.
Along with the positive aspects, the Niagara shower cabin has some disadvantages. The disadvantages of the design include:
- full functionality is possible only with good water pressure;
- due to the great detail of the design, difficulties arise with washing and cleaning;
- the use of plastic in budget models reduces the product’s operational life;
- the need for additional sealing of the seams, which applies exclusively to the most inexpensive cab models.
After weighing all the pros and cons of the products of the domestic Niagara brand , the conclusion is unambiguous - high-quality cabs worthy of attention.
The entire range of showers can be divided into:
- arcuate models (quarter-ball shape);
- rectangular designs;
- asymmetric models.
The Niagara brand produces shower cabins in four main lines: Relax, Classic, Black Star, Blue Lagun. Each collection has its own characteristics.
Relax series is an economy class construction designed for buyers with low financial capabilities. Externally, the cabs differ in color. The rear walls of the product are made of black, white or blue-gray plastic. If acrylic is used, then it is white.
The most popular and inexpensive models are NG-33 and NG-49. They are equipped with six water jets, a multifunctional watering can, and a mirror. More expensive designs have a number of additional options. For example, the NG-408 or NG-510 models include a control panel, several massage nozzles, a radio, decorative lighting and a dispenser for gel or soap. The size of these models is 120x80 cm, and tinting the front windows gives special aesthetics.
Classic series represents a class of showers of the middle price segment. The material of manufacture is white acrylic. As for the interior decoration, black parts and gray mirrors are allowed here. Also, some elements of the cabs are made of metal.
In addition to the basic equipment, the cabins of this collection are equipped with auxiliary hydromassage devices and additional shower modes. The most popular models of the series are NG-708, NG-709. For example, the NG-709 model has dimensions of 100x100 cm, a high pallet and a comfortable seat.
The Black Star series is a stylish design that attracts the attention of customers. Models are made of black acrylic. In addition to the basic configuration, the designs are equipped with a telephone, touch panel and deeper pallets. Popular models - NG-1806, NG-1816.
The Blue Lagun series is an elite collection made of the most high-tech materials , embodying all the latest fashion trends in plumbing equipment. The material of manufacture is acrylic of gray or black color, complemented by an internal finish in soft blue and white shades. All models are equipped with a number of auxiliary functions, among which are the "Turkish bath", chromotherapy (color treatment), aromatherapy, air massage and other useful, relaxing effects. Popular models of this collection include NG-702, NG-819.
Of great interest are the shower boxes of the Niagara Lux series. These are designs with high-tech fillings, presented in a wide range of colors (blue, white, gold, silver). Luxury, asymmetric designs, an unusual design approach - make collections truly beautiful and luxurious.
Installation of a shower structure can be done by inviting a specialist, or you can do it yourself using the instructions that come with each Niagara box model.
The shower cabin includes the following elements:
- a door;
- auxiliary equipment (fittings);
- roofs (on selected models).
To install the cab, you need to prepare a set of tools, which includes: level, construction gun, screwdrivers, sealant and adjustable wrench.
Installation of a shower cabin consists of the following steps:
- installation of the pallet;
- frame mount. After installing it, you need to connect the water supply, water switch and other functionality;
- installation of doors and partitions;
- installation of a shower rack.
These stages of installation of the shower structure are valid for all types of products, only each brand has some nuances of installation, which should be taken into account in the process.
A feature of the assembly of Niagara showers is the method of installing the door and side elements.
To install the doors and side elements, you need to proceed sequentially:
- the main body is attached to the wall, which should be in close contact with the surface;
- side elements are attached to the body. For this, special holes are provided where the elements are threaded. For a firm hold, you will need a sealant;
- the door is installed. For her there are loops located on one of the side parts of the cab;
- a roof is installed, if we are talking about a model of a shower cabin with a roof;
- additional elements are attached, including overhead light, backlight, radio, telephone, shower and more.
At the end of the work, you need to give time to dry the sealant. Then check the installation for water leakage. To do this, turn on the water and direct the stream to the processed joints, if no leakage is observed, which means that the installation of the shower cabin has been performed efficiently. If water leaks out somewhere, you need to let the cab dry and seal the joints again.
The reputation of the Niagara brand is positive, since all the brand's sanitary products, as well as its popular and sought-after showers, are appreciated by customers.
Users of the company's products prefer those products that maintain a balance of price and quality, which is Niagara's priority in the production of shower cabins.
You will learn how to assemble a Niagara shower cubicle in the next video.