The Super Plus Turbo air purifier not only removes contaminants such as smog and dust from the surrounding atmosphere, but at the same time it saturates the composition with negative oxygen ions in accordance with natural indicators and sanitary standards. It is simple to use, and in modern life with environmental problems it is necessary, especially for urban apartments.
An electronic air purifier is a device consisting of a housing into which a cartridge is inserted. Through corona discharge, air flows through it, as a result of which any impurities are sucked in and deposited on special plates. Additionally, the air passing through the cartridge is enriched with ozone, as a result of which pathogenic microorganisms and unpleasant odors are eliminated.
You can turn the device on and off using the button located at the bottom of the case, it is also possible to select an operating mode (each of them has its own color in the installed indicator).
It is impossible to completely solve the problem of removing dust, smoke and pathogenic bacteria by simple ventilation, but the Super Plus Turbo air purifier will help in this. Moreover, if people working or living indoors suffer from bronchial asthma, a tendency to develop allergic reactions, diseases of the respiratory system, this design becomes indispensable for maintaining health and preventing chronic complications. It remains to add that in the presence of fresh and clean air you can forget about headaches, fatigue and problems with sleep.
Certain advantages of the device, without a doubt, are its compactness and low energy costs. At the same time, the ionizer can purify air in a large room up to 100 cubic meters. m. It is a health-friendly device that meets high safety standards.
A disadvantage of the device is its susceptibility to high humidity, which reduces the efficiency.
Before use, it is important to carefully read the technical parameters of the Super-Plus-Turbo device:
- to connect, you will need an electrical outlet (voltage 220 V);
- declared air cleaner power - 10 V;
- model dimensions - 275x195x145 mm;
- the weight of the device can be 1.6-2 kg;
- number of modes - 4;
- the device is designed for rooms up to 100 cubic meters. m .;
- the level of air purification - 96%;
- Warranty period - no more than 3 years;
- operational term - up to 10 years.
The operation of the device is optimal at a temperature of + 5–35 degrees and humidity not more than 80%. If the air purifier is purchased in the cold period, before turning it on, it is left at room temperature for 2 hours, so that it “warms up”.
How to apply?
The cleaner can be installed horizontally or mounted on the wall with a special latch. According to the instructions for use, it should be located 1.5 m from people in the room.
The device works from the mains, after connecting it is necessary to turn it on by selecting one of the suitable modes.
- In rooms no larger than 35 cubic meters. m. the minimum mode is used, while operation and shutdown are alternated and last for 5 minutes, its indicator is the green light of the indicator.
- In optimal mode, the device works for 10 minutes, after which it stops the cleaning process for 5 minutes. It is installed in rooms with an area of not more than 65 cubic meters. m. (indicator light is yellow).
- For rooms with a square of 66–100 cubic meters m. Nominal mode suitable for continuous operation with a red indicator is suitable.
- Forced regime, allowing you to get rid of dangerous pathogenic viruses and bacteria in the air. Usually it is programmed for 2 hours of work, during which no one should be in the room.
If desired, the air in the room can be aromatized using a cardboard insert, on which you need to apply a few drops of any essential oil.
A useful device does not require replacement of filters, but dust will periodically accumulate in the cartridge, which should be removed. The electronic system will inform you that it’s time to clean the cassette, this happens depending on the air pollution - about 1 time per week. The cartridge is easily washed under a stream of tap water with a brush and any detergent, and then dried, and then ready for use again.
It should be remembered that the causes of damage can be mechanical damage , the device falling and hitting it, as well as exposure to hot air and moisture, including its ingress into the case. In these cases, it is necessary to call the wizard, since self-correction of malfunctions can lead to a complete loss of the working qualities of the air purifier.
Review of the Super Plus Turbo air cleaner see below.