To create a comfortable and cozy atmosphere in the house, you need to consider many factors and every little thing. It is very important to choose the right upholstered furniture for the arrangement of each of the rooms. Today, the modern furniture market offers a fairly wide selection and assortment of furniture attributes in a variety of styles. The most preferred, despite the entire range, is the classic style of upholstered furniture. In this article we will talk about how to choose the right items for each of the rooms in the house.
Classical style is wealth, solemnity and refined aristocracy. Such furniture makes the room harmonious and incredibly beautiful. Soft products of a classic direction are characterized by:
- restrained, laconic, magnificent and graceful look;
- the presence of extraordinary beauty of carved elements;
- ornament in plant subjects;
- the symmetry of the structure as a whole and its individual elements;
- rectangular or arched lines;
- the use of wood, leather and tempered glass for the manufacture of elements;
- tapestry, velvet, velor and satin embroidered fabrics as upholstery;
- gold decoration;
- the presence of accessories made of bronze, brass or copper.
All these furniture features give the room sophistication and sophistication. Shoulder to shoulder next to the classic style of upholstered furniture is the neoclassical one, which also has a number of features. Such products differ:
- conciseness of design;
- classic finishes;
- floristic themes in patterned furniture;
- using exclusively natural materials in the manufacturing process of products - high-quality natural and expensive wood.
This design is considered universal, elegant and simple. Furniture in this style will be the property of any room.
Classics will never become obsolete, and upholstered furniture in this style can decorate absolutely any interior. It combines different design directions.
- Baroque is characterized by round lines, wood carvings and a lack of decor.
- Rococo. The furniture attributes of this trend are characterized by the presence of many decorative elements and the use of materials in bright colors.
- Gothic. This design of products carries a strict luxury. Items are made mainly in dark colors, with a complex texture of the upholstery, tapestry and velvet are used.
- Empire. Upholstered furniture in this style is characterized by a luxurious appearance, valuable upholstery fabrics. Light tone prevails, such as ivory, silver, light wood.
When choosing furniture for your home in the classical style, you need to consider many factors and criteria so as not to overdo it and preserve the nature and characteristics of the direction. Be sure to take into account:
- material, type of wood from which the furniture frame is made;
- the fabric from which the upholstery was made;
- the presence of fittings;
- color scheme - the case and upholstery must necessarily be combined with the atmosphere and interior of the room (neutral, soft tones prevail in this style, it is rarely possible to meet classic furniture in bright colors);
- sizes of furniture attributes;
- additional functionality;
Remember, classical furniture is characterized by large sizes and volumetric shapes. When choosing a sofa or armchairs, be sure to consider that the product in size fits well with the parameters of the room.
It is also worth considering that most models of sofas do not transform into a berth.
Soft products can be selected for any room. It is most reasonable to buy a set that includes a sofa, armchairs and a table. Let's look at a number of examples and determine the characteristics of classic furniture for each room.
- Living room. This is the main room in the house where they meet guests and spend free time, relax. It is advisable to choose attributes in a restrained color: white, milk, beige, chocolate. Textile decoration of furniture should be rich and expensive in appearance.
- Children's room. When choosing products in the style of a classic for a children's room, consider its softness, comfort, size and the presence of additional functionality.
- Cabinet. It has a businesslike and austere atmosphere. The furniture here should be compact, in dark colors and with the presence of stylish fittings.
- Kitchen. Here you can place the corner model of the sofa. As for color, the main thing here is that the sofa harmoniously complements the main kitchen furniture sets.
- Bedroom. The main soft attribute of a bedroom is a classic bed. It will become a real highlight of the room, will give it a special, necessary mood. It is best to choose a model made of natural wood.
You can find out below how to clean a sofa at home.