The interior of an apartment or a country house is an important component of comfort, this also applies to walls: very often tiles are used for such surfaces. Ceramic tiles were used by people already in antiquity, and since then it has been popular. Now many manufacturers make both floor and wall tiles, and all facing materials have certain features. In conditions of strong competition in the market, each company must offer a large number of new products, and this must be done constantly. One of the most prominent representatives of the leading tile manufacturing companies is the Spanish manufacturer Aparici.
The main advantage of this company is the price. In terms of price and quality, Aparici occupies one of the leading places in the world market.
This company appeared in 1961. The experience gained over the centuries was transferred to the manufacturer, who added mechanized production to the process. Over time, a certain philosophy appeared at the enterprise: quality, innovation and experience. Quality is a necessary attribute. Using only proven materials, maintaining certain characteristics, direct contact with dealers and customers - all this allows the company to keep a very high bar.
You can learn more about how the process of manufacturing ceramic tiles Aparici, from the video below.
Typically, large manufacturers present 5-6 new collections per year. Aparici annually produces 10 and more new types of tiles. This despite the fact that the manufacturer is guided by the methods of ancient and medieval masters.
The advantages of the company include the following:
- A very wide range. A person with any income can choose the most suitable option for himself;
- Not only expensive items look solid, but also cheap collections;
- You can always choose a tile for any design;
- High moisture resistance;
- Resistance to temperature differences;
- Tiles are durable.
All tile coatings offered by Aparici can be divided into the following groups:
- Earthenware ceramics using double firing and spray painting;
- Whitebody - tiles made entirely of white material;
- Porcelanico - the main feature is that the firing is carried out once;
- Design Aparici - a mosaic of various elements (for a specific design).
The company offers different types of surfaces:
- non-slip tiles;
- ground tiles (matte and polished);
We can distinguish the following popular options among consumers:
- Vision collection - coatings that perfectly imitate mosaics. On the surface there are small irregularities, they are decorated as borders or ornaments. The colors are selected so that an imitation of dark and light wood species is created. With the help of such materials you can create a solid, but at the same time soft and calm interior;
- Carpet Collection. At first, such coatings were created as floor tiles, later they became universal. The drawing on the surface resembles a natural stone, many compare it with stains on a copper surface. This collection is suitable for the styles of classic, ethnic, neoclassic and country;
- The Instant collection will help to make a mosaic from your wall. In this case, it will be made of precious and semiprecious stones. As an addition, there is also a floor tile imitating marble;
- Logic Collection. This collection will make any room simply irresistible. This is a mirror tile, and in each there is both gloss and a dull surface. This tile is decorated with lines of silver and gold colors. Laying such tiles in various ways, you can create unique designs;
- Tolstoi Collection. This collection will decorate any room decorated in the Baroque style. The following colors are presented: black, gray, terracotta, beige with gilded borders and other decorative elements;
- Enigma Collection. Such tiles can be compared with expensive tiles. The presence of metallic luster and relief patterns ensures the originality of such coatings. The moisture resistance of this tile is achieved by applying a thin layer of platinum or titanium;
- Kera Collection. Such coatings can decorate any room. The tile is made in yellow, the manufacturer imitates sand, clay and sandstone.
Styling and care
Any Aparici tile needs to be laid in a certain way, and also regularly looked after. When laying, make sure that the products used are clean and dry. Ceramic tiles are attached to the base with glue (with the addition of synthetics).
Grout for joints can be used only on the basis of epoxy resin, as it prevents moisture from entering the back surface of the tile.
It is recommended to wash the surface of the tile with plain water.
For greater effect, you can add baking soda, lemon juice or bleach to the water.
Before using purchased detergents, their composition must be checked. To clean the walls, alcohol-containing products are suitable. When using lime, carbonate may be released.