Bluetooth is a wireless technology that allows you to combine several different gadgets that are close to each other in a single mechanism. In the recent past, this method was the most affordable for transferring data from one phone to another. Today, Bluetooth makes it possible to connect smartphones with different types of wireless technology.
Thanks to Bluetooth technology, you can connect any headset to your phone, for example, a smart watch, pedometer, headphone or speaker. The attractiveness of this pairing method is its ease of use, and the active range is 10 meters, which is enough for data transfer.
If the device moves farther away from the paired accessory, then when reconnecting, the gadgets connect automatically.
Enabling the Bluetooth function on modern smartphone models is very simple. Just touch the corresponding icon on the working panel of the screen to activate it. If you need to make additional settings, hold down the Bluetooth icon for a few seconds , after which the corresponding menu will appear on the screen. It is worth noting that not all gadgets are equipped with such features. There are smartphone models in which the inclusion of the Bluetooth function occurs through a long path of the device’s settings menu, namely, “Menu” - “Settings” - “Wireless Networks” - “Bluetooth”.
An important parameter of Bluetooth technology is visibility - device visibility for other gadgets . This function can be connected on a temporary or permanent basis. After pairing, the visibility function does not play any role. Gadgets are connected to each other on the machine.
The NFC function is a wireless technology that allows you to maintain uninterrupted connection between different devices, such as smartphones, headphones or speakers. NFC facilitates the rapid exchange of data that occurs wired and wirelessly.
Cords are used for wired data transfer. But the wireless connection is via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. However, the first technology is not supported by all audio systems. But Bluetooth technology is available in all devices, and with its help the user easily connects smartphones to portable speakers.
To connect your smartphone with another gadget, you need to pair devices using Bluetooth technology. To do this, you will need to fulfill several important conditions:
- Each device must have active Bluetooth status;
- on both devices, the visibility function must be disabled;
- on each accessory, you must start pairing mode.
The process of connecting to different phones
In this case, it is extremely important to familiarize yourself with the process of connecting portable speakers to the phone via Bluetooth technology.
The correct connection allows the gadget owner to enjoy their favorite tracks in high-quality sound performance.
Along with simple connection, a high degree of convenience in the subsequent operation of paired devices is felt. And most importantly - there is no need to use different wires, which can get tangled and even tear during a sudden movement. Motorists could appreciate the lack of a wired connection. Firstly, there are no extra annoying cords inside the car that interfere with the view. Secondly, the portable speaker can be moved from place to place. At the same time, the sound quality will not change.
The most important thing in this case is to properly connect the speaker to the main device, whether it is a smartphone or tablet.
The connection scheme may vary depending on the individual characteristics of each specific model of the portable speaker and the main gadget.
- Initially, you must turn on both devices located at a close distance from each other.
- Then on the portable speaker you need to activate the search for new devices. To do this, click on the corresponding button on the speaker working panel.
- As soon as the indicator light starts blinking, you need to release the power button.
- The next step is to enable the Bluetooth function on your smartphone. This is done in the basic settings of the phone or on the quick access panel.
- After activation, you need to search for available devices.
- At the end of the search, the names of gadgets located at close range will be displayed on the phone screen.
- Then the column name is selected from the generated list. Thus, the two devices are paired.
Most modern smartphones run on the Android operating system, which is very easy to use. You can enable the Bluetooth function, configure the necessary parameters and connect the phone with other devices with a few touches of the touch screen.
The brand is widely distributed around the world. The company creates small and large household appliances, various gadgets and multimedia devices. However, the most common product of the Samsung brand are smartphones.
They have a very simple and convenient interface, in the factory version of the menu clear icons are presented.
You can navigate through them even without textual explanations. And this applies not only to firmware, but also functions.
The blue Bluetooth icon is present in the quick access panel and in the settings of the main menu. To get into it without additional transitions, you can hold the icon on the quick access panel for a few seconds.
Having figured out the location of the Bluetooth function, you can safely proceed to configure the pairing of the smartphone with the speakers. For an example, it is best to take a phone model from the Galaxy series.
- First of all, you need to enable Bluetooth on your phone and portable speaker.
- Then pair them by searching for new devices.
- The added column will remain in the persistent connections list.
- Next, you need to select the name of the gadget. A window with an activation request will appear on the screen, where you need to give a positive answer. After that, you need to open the "Parameters" section.
- In the profile that opens, change the name “Phone” to “Multimedia” and click the connect button.
- When the speaker is connected, a green checkmark will appear on the phone screen, which informs that the portable gadget is connected.
With iPhone, things are somewhat more complicated, especially if the user first picked up a smartphone of such a popular brand. And if it comes to connecting the wireless speaker to the gadget, you need to use some tips, otherwise the connection procedure will fail .
- First you need to turn on the portable speaker and put it into “Pairing” mode.
- Next, on the smartphone, you need to open the general settings and click on the Bluetooth icon.
- In the menu that opens, move the slider from the “off” position to the “on” position.
- After Bluetooth is activated, a list of gadgets located at close range will appear on the phone screen.
- From the list of names, the column name is selected, after which automatic connection occurs.
A multi-step manipulation allows the device owner to enjoy their favorite music in high-quality sound.
Unfortunately, it is not always possible to connect the speakers to the phone.
Most often, users are faced with the inability to establish a connection between two gadgets due to improper operation of the wireless module.
To fix the trouble, you need to check the Bluetooth activity on each device. Another reason for the lack of connection is the low battery of the speaker.
It happens that smartphones do not connect a speaker that was previously paired with another device. To solve the problem, you need to activate the sound device. To do this, hold down the power button on the column and wait a few seconds until the indicator light is activated . After this manipulation, a pop-up window appears on the phone screen asking you to confirm the pairing of the device and an empty line for entering the code. The factory version is 0000.
Another reason for the lack of connection with a portable speaker is the wrong synchronization.
In the case when none of the proposed solutions to the problem turned out to be effective, you need to check the column. Most likely it is faulty .
Very often, users of portable speakers incorrectly connect the audio device to the phone via Bluetooth technology. In most cases, this applies to portable speakers brand Jbl. For a proper connection, hold down the power button on the column and wait for the corresponding indicator signal. Blue and red blinking colors indicate the speaker is ready for connection.
How to connect the speaker to the phone via Bluetooth, see the video.