Most people are familiar with such a problem as an unpleasant smell in a house or apartment. There may be many reasons for its appearance, as well as solutions, but the simplest is an aerosol air freshener, which is placed in the dispenser. Today it is very popular among consumers.
Translated from English, the word "dispenser" means "to distribute" or "to place." Such a product is a plastic or metal structure - a container in which liquid soap can be stored, disposable toilet seats, etc. The contents of the dispenser should be in the public domain for the consumer. Therefore, they place the device in a public place in hotels, public toilets, offices and places designated for smoking at an accessible height.
We determine the selection criteria for the dispenser used to refresh the air in the home, and get acquainted with the most reliable and high-quality models.
Today on the market are such types of dispensers for aerosol fresheners.
- Mechanical. This is the most common version of the container, on one side of which there is a button, when you click on it a certain amount of aromatic substance is injected into the room. A mechanical dispenser is often used in everyday life.
- Auto. Such a freshener, equipped with a container with flavoring, has a timer, motion sensor, dispenser. That is, you can set the response time of the mechanism and the amount of sprayed liquid. And it works on batteries. The automatic container is ideal for public places with a constantly large flow of people.
- Lokteva . Such a dispenser is equipped with a special lever, which you need to press with your elbow. The inventory was calculated for large areas with a high level of air pollution.
Given the urgency of the problem, it is not surprising that a large number of models and dispenser options from different manufacturers are presented on the modern market . According to experts and consumers, the most high-quality and effective options are those that can often be found at home.
An aerosol air freshener is installed in it. A prerequisite for installation is the installation height, which must be observed - at least 1 m 70 cm from the floor level. For the manufacture of the case of this model used plastic. To open the dispenser, you just need to press the button on the case.
This method allows you to quickly and easily replace the cartridge.
Such a dispenser is perfect for a hygienic room with an average level of attendance. The maximum room area in which the Tork dispenser can be installed is 20 m². Since the device is electronic, it can be programmed and set on it a special mode of operation - it can be hours, days or days. Also, a special sound indicator is mounted in it, which allows you to monitor the battery charge and aerosol filling.
Kimberly - Clark Aquarius
This dispenser can be programmed, taking into account the features of the room in which it will be installed. The spraying interval is 5-14 minutes. This model has several advantages:
- lightness and ease of use;
- the presence of a locking system;
- modern and fashionable design design makes it possible to choose the model that is best suited for the interior of the room;
- the period of use of one cartridge is 60 days.
Automatic dispensers are in demand today among consumers.
This is not surprising, because they are quite convenient to operate and do not need special care.
All you need is to install a freshener in the dispenser on time and start the program.
Criterias of choice
When choosing a dispenser, you need to be guided by the following factors.
- Type of dispenser. Earlier in the article, we described in detail the types of devices and their logical application, taking into account the specifics of the room.
- The material from which it is made . This factor is quite important - the more reliable and better the material, the more resistant the design to various mechanical influences.
- The area of the room in which the device will be installed. Each manufacturer must necessarily indicate on his product what cubic capacity his product is designed for.
- Number of sprayings. This information can be found in the passport or instructions for using the device.
- The presence or absence of electronics . If the model is equipped with it, then you can independently program the device for the number of sprays.
Also, be sure to consider the cost of the dispenser, because a high-quality and durable product can not be cheap. Pay attention to the manufacturer.
Review AirWick vs Glade air freshener see below.