During repair and locksmithing work, they use a special auxiliary tool. The clamp is a mechanism that can easily fix the part and ensure safe operation.
To date, the global market for tool manufacturers is very diverse. Bessey has established itself as one of the best clamp manufacturing companies. This article will focus on the varieties of mechanisms, as well as the best models of the company.
Bessey has been a global manufacturer of locksmith tools for many years. Since 1936, the company has been producing unique clamps that have gained worldwide fame.
The clamp itself consists of several parts : the frame and the clamping, movable mechanism, which is equipped with screws or levers. The device not only fixes, but also regulates the clamping force.
Bessey clamps are distinguished by quality and reliability. Products are made of high-tech steel in accordance with all quality certificates.
The company produces malleable cast iron appliances . Such products are durable and have interchangeable plates for support. When working with a clamp, you can not be afraid that the part will slip or move. For a more secure hold, the clamp is equipped with a special Bessey built-in protection that prevents slipping.
To date, Bessey clamps are manufactured using high-tech equipment and our own developments. Thanks to this manufacturing technique, the tools are reliable and have a long service life.
There are different types of clamps.
- Corner Clamps are used in work when gluing parts at an angle of 90 degrees. The fixture consists of a cast, reliable base with protrusions that maintain a right angle. The clamps may have one or more clamping screws. Some models have special holes in the case for attaching to the surface. A minus of angular devices is the restriction of clamps on the thickness of the parts.
- Pipe clamps are used when working with large shields. The body of the mechanism looks like a tube with a pair of locking tabs. One foot can move and is fixed by a stopper, the second - is fixed motionless. The second foot has a clamping screw that tightly compresses the parts. The main advantage of such a tool is its ability to capture fairly wide products. The downside is its dimensions: the clamp has a long shape, which is not very convenient when working.
- Keyless fixture is used if it is necessary to quickly fix the part. The clamp looks like a construction with levers and axles that can reduce the load on the arm during operation.
- Case clamps. The mechanism is used when fastening parts. The design consists of clamps that are parallel to each other and have protective pads. The upper part of the body is movable and equipped with a button that fixes the desired position.
- G-shaped models. This is the most common type of clamp, which is used when gluing products. The tool body allows you to fix the part to any surface thanks to the fixing screw. The opposite part of the structure has a flat sponge on which the workpiece is mounted. The G-shaped clamp has a high clamping force and is a reliable auxiliary tool.
- The spring type of clamp is similar to an ordinary small clothespin. The tool is used to clamp parts during gluing.
The review of the best models of the manufacturer is opened by the case model Revo Krev 1000/95 BE-Krev100-2K . Clamp Features:
- maximum clamping force 8000 N;
- wide surface of clamping surfaces;
- three protective pads for easily damaged products;
- the possibility of conversion into a spacer;
- handle made of high quality plastic.
TGK Bessey ductile iron clamp. Features of the model:
- maximum clamping force 7000 N;
- reinforced housing protection for greater clamping and working with long products;
- interchangeable surfaces for support;
- slip protection of products;
- high quality plastic handle;
- For increased stability, a stable corrugated guide is used.
Another case mechanism Bessey F-30. Features of the model:
- cast iron frame;
- several surfaces for clamping, capable of taking a different slope;
- the design is used when working with a slanting or small contact surface;
- The clamp is equipped with a double-sided clamping mechanism.
Model of angular type Bessey WS 1. The design is designed for easy fixation and is equipped with several screws that allow you to fix parts of various thicknesses.
Keyless clamp Bessey BE-TPN20B5BE 100 mm. Features:
- rugged case for heavy loads;
- cast iron fixing brackets that provide a reliable clamp;
- wooden handle for comfortable work;
- clamp width - 200 mm;
- clamping force up to 5500 N;
- protection against slipping parts.
The model is used to work with wooden blanks.
Pipe clamp Bessey BPC, 1/2 "BE-BPC-H12. The design is designed to work with pipes with a diameter of 21.3 mm. The fixture is equipped with a stand for more convenient operation and is suitable for fixing and spreading. Features:
- maximum clamping force 4000 N;
- the fixing surfaces are made of steel with the addition of vanadium and chromium;
- polished lead screw, which makes it easy to move and eliminates the possibility of biting during loading;
- the support surface does not damage the workpieces made of wood, plastic or aluminum.
Clamp with Bessey BE-GRD manipulator . Model Features:
- clamping force up to 7500 N;
- working width up to 1000 mm;
- support with an angle of rotation of 30 degrees;
- can be used as a spacer;
- the ability to move from inside to outside;
- Special V-groove for oval blanks.
Spring tool Bessey ClipPix XC-7. Characteristics:
- strong spring, which provides sufficient clamping force throughout the entire service life;
- handle with a unique anti-slip coating;
- the ability to work with one hand thanks to the ergonomic handle;
- fixing paws are designed to clamp complex surfaces (oval, flat, cylindrical workpieces);
- special paws for fixing in hard to reach places;
- the design is made of durable high quality plastic;
- capture width - 75 mm;
- clamping depth - 70 mm.
G-shaped device Bessey BE-SC80. Characteristics:
- clamping force up to 10000 N;
- improved steel construction with a long service life;
- convenient handle to reduce the load on the clamp;
- screw mechanism for comfortable operation;
- working width - 80 mm;
- clamping depth - 65 mm.
Bessey clamps meet all quality standards. They are used for both domestic and industrial purposes. When choosing a device, it is necessary to determine its purpose. The main criterion for choosing is the determination of the distance between the clamping mechanisms. The larger the indicator, the larger the products can be fixed.
Products of this manufacturer are distinguished by quality and reliability. This article will help you choose the right tool for any purpose.
In the next video, you can clearly get acquainted with the clamps of the company Bessey.