The main functions of interior doors are to isolate individual rooms from each other and provide a more comfortable atmosphere in the house (apartment), while they should also harmoniously fit into the interior, complement it and serve as decoration.
Among the products that meet all the requirements, interior doors Porta Prima - one of the largest domestic manufacturers are increasingly called.
Interior doors Porta Prima: style and quality, accessible to everyone
The main characteristics of Porta Prima interior doors are high reliability and stylish design. Since its founding in 1993, the manufacturer has been making sure that each model not only complements the interior, combining with all its details, but adds personality to it, adding elegance and style.
All this becomes possible thanks to the following door characteristics.
- High quality materials used;
- Compliance with all rules and regulations;
- Completed production cycle from processing of raw materials to the sale of finished doors;
- Use of innovative technologies;
- An individual approach to each potential consumer.
The company pays special attention to the environmental safety of its products, so Porta Prima interior doors can be installed in absolutely any room.
All models are carefully thought out to the smallest detail by the best designers, while the prices for the company's products are democratic and affordable for all categories of customers.
The assortment of the company consists of four collections, each of which has its own characteristics:
- “Porta Classic”;
- “Porta Stile”;
- Porta Venezia
- "Porta Sorrento-R."
The first collection is an ageless classic. The interior doors of this model range are rectangular designs with clear lines and the correct proportions, which can be smooth, and can be complemented by glass or mirror curly inserts, a panel. There are also models with windows and a long opening.
The other three collections represent models in a modern style. When creating such doors, a wide variety of shapes and materials can be used. The design uses fusing (modern stained glass), photo printing, sandblasting, facet processing.
The following materials are used as a door covering in both classical and modern models.
- Enamel. This type of coating makes it easy to wash the doors, and if necessary, change their color. To do this, just repaint the product.
- Natural veneer. Beautiful, durable and wear-resistant material, almost indistinguishable from solid wood.
- Eco-veneer (Nano-flex). It is made from wood fibers glued with a synthetic adhesive. By its characteristics, it is practically not inferior to natural veneer, while the cost of models with such a coating is much lower.
Another parameter by which Porta Prima door models can differ from each other is the door opening system.
The assortment of the company has the following representatives.
- Swinging, which can be right-and or left-handed, internal or external, double or single.
- Sliding with one or two leaves, deaf or glazed.
- Roto-doors (rotary) presented in various options. They are perfect for small and narrow rooms, saving you space when opening.
The rules for choosing interior doors are quite simple, but approaching their observance is as responsible as possible.
The first thing you need to pay attention to is style. The model should organically fit into the interior. For example, classic doors are perfect for classicism, neoclassicism, can complement empire, modern and even some modern design areas. No less important when choosing the color of the door cover.
Light ones will look good in the interiors of empire or Biedermeier, country or neck, dark ones will be of neo-Renaissance, and classic models with glass inserts will harmoniously complement art deco. In eco or ethno styles canvases in reddish-reddish shades (caramel, oak, cappuccino, walnut) can be used.
Another selection criterion is the size, taking into account not only the width and height of the doorway, but also the area of the room where the door will be installed.
The quality of products from Porta Prima is not inferior to foreign analogues. Thousands of buyers have already been able to verify this. This is evidenced by the numerous reviews of those who trusted the company and installed the doors of domestic production.
In addition to high quality, customers note good sound and light insulation of interior doors and their original design solutions. Consumers appreciate the long service life of products, and a wide range that allows you to choose the right instance for any interior.
This video will let you know more about the doors of Porta Prima.