Domestic agricultural machinery has recently taken a leading position in the market for similar products. This positive trend is due to the adaptability of the manufactured devices to the climatic features of the Russian region. Among the popular brands, it is worth highlighting the Forza domestic motor-blocks, which are in demand among local and foreign farmers.
Features, pros and cons
The Forza trademark belongs to the highly specialized Russian companies that produce various agricultural equipment and components for devices. As for motoblocks, the line of these products was replenished with the first unit not so long ago - only ten years ago. However, over time, the modern lineup regularly undergoes changes that positively affect the performance and quality of equipment.
Domestic Forza agricultural machines are also noteworthy in the market for their affordable and affordable cost. Among the available assortment today there are both gasoline and diesel units, which significantly expands the circle of potential consumers.
In order to have the most complete picture of domestic motoblocks, it is worthwhile to dwell in detail on a number of features that distinguish these devices on the market from analogues.
- Forza units are fully automated auxiliary equipment with various capacities, equipped with high-quality internal combustion engines. Today, the concern offers farmers machines with engine power from 6 to 15 liters. with. Moreover, the mass of equipment in the basic configuration can reach 100-120 kilograms.
- The strengths of the equipment include the wear resistance of mechanisms and components with wide functionality. The latter quality is achieved due to the compatibility of walk-behind tractors with various mounted and trailed equipment. In addition, the machines are compatible with other models and brands of auxiliary equipment, which allows owners to save and use components from other domestic motor-blocks.
- Also, the machines stand out for their simple maintenance and ease of operation. In addition, walk-behind tractors work great at all temperatures, including negative values.
- Devices are positioned as devices with a high level of maintainability.
However, domestic agricultural machines also have some disadvantages:
- in some cases, due to premature clogging of the fuel filter, interruptions in the operation of the engine may occur, therefore, this unit should be given special attention during operation;
- Based on the type of soil being cultivated, there may be some difficulty in managing the machinery.
Varieties and their characteristics
The manufacturer classifies its equipment into several groups, which makes it easier for the consumer to choose auxiliary devices for work. Modern Forza walk-behind tractors can be divided into the following categories.
- FZ series. This group includes devices recommended for the middle traction class. As practice shows, machines with similar markings are capable of processing an area of land of up to one hectare. As for performance, the power of the units varies within 9 liters. with.
- The MB class includes powerful and heavy equipment, which is additionally equipped with a PTO. In addition, the units have a built-in indicator for monitoring the oil level in the system, which facilitates operation.
- The marking of MBD motor-blocks indicates that devices of this category are distinguished by a diesel engine type, as well as increased technical motor resources. These machines are recommended for heavy loads associated with the transportation of goods. As a rule, the power of diesel engines is 13-15 liters. with.
- The MBN series includes motor-blocks with a high level of cross-country ability and maneuverability, as a result of which it is possible to significantly increase the speed of accomplishing agricultural tasks.
- Machines of the MBE class are positioned by the concern as a budget category equipment. This line includes machines of various capacities, in addition, all devices can be operated with various auxiliary equipment.
Since Forza motoblocks are presented in a wide variety, it is worthwhile to consider in detail the most popular models of the latest generation.
Forza "MB 80"
The equipment is equipped with a gasoline engine, with the additional use of trailed traction equipment, the machine will stand out with its capacity of about 13 liters. with. (In the basic configuration, this indicator is 6.5 liters. from.). A notable feature of this model is its simple operation and small size, in light of which the machine can be purchased for work in a small area. The unit easily moves on any, even impassable, soil due to tires with deep treads, control is carried out using a three-speed gearbox.
The device has a belt-type clutch, which is distinguished by good maintainability , in addition, the walk-behind tractor is economical in terms of fuel and lubricants consumption, and the large fuel tank allows the domestic walk-behind tractor to operate for a long time without additional refueling. The mass of the device is 80 kilograms.
Forza MK 75
The machine is equipped with an engine with a power of 6.5 liters. with. The device copes with soil treatment with a width of 850 mm and a depth of up to 350 mm. The weight of the device in the basic assembly is only 52 kilograms, which makes it easier for the operator to control the machine. The motoblock operates at two speeds: 1 front and 1 rear. The gas tank has a capacity of 3.6 liters. The manufacturer positions this walk-behind tractor as a multifunctional equipment, therefore the unit is compatible with various attachments and trailers, including a snowblower, furrows and an adapter for the cart.
As practice shows, it is preferable to work with such a machine on soft ground with an area of about one hectare.
Forza "MBD 105"
A device from a line of diesel agricultural devices. Due to its power and productivity, such a model will be useful during the processing of virgin soil, in addition, the unit will be in demand during the harvest or harvesting animal feed. Also, the walk-behind tractor can act as a traction unit for transporting various cargoes. The power of the diesel engine is 9 liters. with. Such a modification of the device can be equipped with a manual or electric starter. The unit stands out for its excellent cross-country ability and maneuverability.
Complete set and additional equipment
Russian Forza motoblocks can have a mass of 50 to 120 kilograms, while the devices are equipped with a manufacturer of four-stroke single-cylinder engines. To reduce the risk of motor failure during operation, the machines have an internal air cooling system.
The entire line of agricultural equipment presented has the ability to be equipped with various attachments. Among the most popular elements, some auxiliary elements can be distinguished.
- Hillers. For walk-behind tractors, you can purchase double-row or traverse parts, disk, swing and conventional tools for tillage.
- Mower. The Forza motoblock is compatible with any brands of domestic-style rotary mowers. With such additional equipment, the technician can process sites with grass heights up to 30 centimeters.
- Harrow. The manufacturer allows you to equip motoblocks with a serrated auxiliary part. It can vary in the number of teeth, as well as the width and length of the soil.
- Milling cutters. Russian devices can perform work with a single tool or in conjunction with a collapsible analogue. The first option operates using the PTO. In addition to standard options, farmers are encouraged to operate machines with a crowbar type cutter.
- Plow and lugs. Lugs can be not only original, but also from other devices. As a rule, this line of auxiliary equipment works in conjunction with a plow, which will improve the quality of land cultivation. As for plows, for the medium and light class devices, single-body plows are usually used. For heavy-class equipment, two-body plows are purchased, but similar components significantly increase the mass of the walk-behind tractor. This point should be considered when selecting a suitable modification of the working device.
- Adapter and trailer. A specialized type of adapter for domestic walk-behind tractors is considered an auxiliary front adapter, thanks to which the walk-behind tractor becomes a full-fledged mini-tractor. When equipping the unit with such an element, it will develop a working speed of up to 5 km / h, as well as a transport speed of up to 15 km / h.
As for trailers, for devices the manufacturer offers dumping accessories, equipment of the usual type, as well as models with a seat for one person.
- Snow blower and spade. The first tool is a device with a snow throwing range of 5 meters. As for the shovel, the tool is a standard design with a rubberized edge.
- Potato planter and potato digger. The tool allows mechanical assembly and planting of root crops without the use of manual labor.
In addition to the above-mentioned additional tools, Forza motor-blocks can be operated with a rake, weighting agents, plane cutters, couplers, a rake, limiters, a seeder, etc.
Operation and maintenance
Before you start using the device, you should carefully study the instructions that the manufacturer attaches to each model of equipment. This document contains detailed information on the operation and maintenance of the device. To facilitate the issues of working with equipment, it is worth stopping at the main points.
- As for the preferred type of oil for the unit gearbox, the choice should be stopped on the brands TAD 17 D or TAP 15 V. Also, the use of analogues of these brands will have a positive effect on the operation of the unit. For the engine it is worth purchasing SAE10 W-30 oil. To avoid freezing of the substance, you should regularly check its condition, as well as alternate the use of synthetic and mineral products.
- The first launch and running-in is carried out immediately after the assembly of the acquired walk-behind tractor. Run-in should be carried out on a flat surface with a minimum set of additional components. Before starting, fill in fuel and lubricants. It is recommended to start the walk-behind tractor at the neutral position of gear speeds. The optimal grinding time for all moving units and break-in is 18-20 hours.
- Special attention should be paid to the air filter, which should be cleaned after using the device. For the paper type, cleaning is carried out after every 10 hours of operation of the equipment, for the "wet" type - after 20 hours. You should also regularly adjust the carburetor.
To determine the choice of a suitable model of a walk-behind tractor, it is worth identifying the range of tasks that the device will perform. Based on this, it will be easier to study the presented assortment of modern models and choose the right unit. Today motoblocks are classified into light, medium and heavy cars. The mass is reflected in productivity and power, however, choosing large-sized equipment, it is worth considering that it will require certain efforts during management, therefore it will not work for women.
In addition, the classification of devices is carried out taking into account the area of land for processing. Large and medium walk-behind tractors can cope with agricultural tasks in more than 25 acres.
Diesel units will be distinguished by greater traction capabilities, in addition, such machines have a longer service life. Gasoline devices will be much more maneuverable, in addition, they will produce less noise and vibration during operation.
Russian Forza motor-blocks, according to customer feedback, are indispensable assistants for medium-sized farms and summer cottages. As the operating experience shows, the equipment copes well with the task of transporting a variety of goods. Some problems may arise during movement on wet soil, however, having equipped the device with lugs, you can significantly increase the permeability of the units.
Also, among the advantages, consumers note a rather simple device design and excellent maneuverability.
Forza MB-105/15 walk-behind tractor review see in the next video.