For the production of modern bedding using materials with a very different composition. Polysatin products are very popular. When choosing polysatin as the bedding material, it is necessary to take into account the characteristics of the fabric and a review of the best manufacturers.
What it is?
Polysatin is a thin and pleasant to the touch fabric, which includes components such as cotton and polyester. Manufacturers who use polysatin for bedding offer a wide range of these products, which can become a chic decoration for a bed. Bedding sets made of this material have a luxurious look, as they are characterized by bright colors on a wide variety of subjects.
Polysatin fabric used for the manufacture of bed linen can have a different color scheme with a pattern applied using special technology. Unforgettable impressions create drawings with a 3D effect, with which you can easily create a certain atmosphere.
Advantages and disadvantages
Polysatin bedding has its pros and cons. Their quality is confirmed by relevant certificates, as well as numerous reviews. The advantages of this material are several factors.
- Long service life. The high level of wear resistance makes bedding from such a fabric durable and practical.
- Strength. Unique manufacturing techniques ensure maximum durability of the kits.
- Ease of care. It erases well in the temperature regime of 40 degrees, dries quickly and does not lose its pristine qualities.
- Affordable cost. Lingerie from this material is considered one of the most budget options.
- Wide range of. Sets are presented in a wide variety of colors, among which there are copies for both adults and children.
But there are some disadvantages.
- Air tightness. Polysatin tissue does not allow air to pass through, which can cause sweating of the body.
- Slippery texture. It resembles silk and can cause a feeling of coolness, which is not very comfortable in the cold season.
- Propensity for electrification. The material accumulates static electricity, due to which there is an electrification in contact with human skin.
For people whose skin is unpretentious to synthetic effects, all these shortcomings will not bring any discomfort. At the same time, it is not recommended to purchase baby bedding made of polysatin, since a full bed made from natural material can provide a child with a full sleep.
Comparison with other materials
Polysatin bedding has individual characteristics in relation to products from other fabrics. To clearly know how bed sets made of this material differ from others, it is necessary to consider all the characteristics of each of them.
- Satin For their manufacture, natural cotton fibers are used, which are carefully processed using modern technologies. The fabric has a very dense structure and is very warm to the touch. Bedding sets made of satin have a beneficial effect on the skin, completely without irritating it. Pleasant silk gloss on the surface of the fabric gives it a special sophistication and aesthetics.
- Poplinovye. They have a dense structure and a relief surface. The fabric can be cotton, as well as with the addition of silk, wool or synthetic fibers. Products are characterized by excellent quality, perfectly washable and do not completely lose their pristine qualities. A feature of this material is resistance to bruising, which allows the sets to always have a presentable appearance.
- Byazevye. The fabric from which they are made is characterized by dense crosswise weaving of threads, which provides it with a fairly dense structure. Coarse calico sheets are environmentally friendly, lightweight and practical. It is characterized by unpretentious care, lends itself perfectly to washing, ironing and does not fade at all, while maintaining the brightness of the picture for a long time. The matte surface and the average level of creasing makes these products widely in demand on the world market. Coarse calico bed sets are absolutely hypoallergenic, as they are 100% cotton.
- Cotton Cotton bedding sets have a positive effect on the skin. Such a fabric promotes natural air circulation, creating maximum comfort during rest. Bedding from this material is characterized by wear resistance and environmental friendliness. The best option for use all year round.
- Ranforsovye. They are made from natural cotton, which makes them as durable and practical as possible. Bedding sets made of this material have a smooth and soft texture, as well as a fairly dense weave of threads. Such products are durable and durable. Their cost is much higher compared to polysatin.
- Polycotton. Modern bedding sets. The fabric from which they are made includes both natural and synthetic fibers. The basis is cotton, which harmoniously complements polyester. Very comfortable and practical. They are perfectly erased, practically do not wrinkle and do not lose their original appearance.
Compared to these materials, polysatin bedding sets have many distinctive features that make them widely in demand in the global consumer market.
Overview of the best manufacturers
A huge assortment of polysatin bedding is presented on the modern market. We list the best manufacturers of these products.
- Bagheera. A company that actively sells polysatin bedding in Ivanovo, as well as in many other cities. The assortment has a wide variety of sizes and design solutions. The sets with 3D effect, which are characterized by an amazing play of colors, creating the impression of volume, are especially popular. A harmonious combination of high-quality fabric and rich colors allows you to create truly spectacular and stylish products that create a cozy atmosphere that is conducive to a good rest.
- VioTex. Manufacturer of high quality polysatin bedding at the most affordable cost. The assortment contains different coloristic options for these products, which harmoniously complement any interior. All ornaments, images and patterns are characterized by bright colors and clear lines. Such kits are able to satisfy even the most whimsical wishes of consumers.
- Lu Teks. Brand of stylish and beautiful bedding sets, which are presented in a huge assortment. Particularly noteworthy are models with a 3D pattern. Their appearance is as saturated and realistic as possible thanks to the use of advanced printing technology in the production process. The design theme is so diverse that everyone has the opportunity to choose the most suitable instance for themselves, taking into account individual wishes and needs.
- Avictory A factory that successfully sells high-quality bedding that fully complies with the necessary technological standards. Products from this brand do not completely lose their original form, do not fade and perfectly withstand numerous washings. The kits have a characteristic smooth surface and original design, which makes them truly unique.
- "Ekolan." A company specializing in the production of modern and high-quality bedding, for the manufacture of which the most beautiful materials and design solutions are used. The quality of these products is fully consistent with international norms and standards. Such kits do not lose their relevance for many years and are in great demand among consumers.
- Adele. A well-known manufacturer of polysatin bedding, which uses the most effective and beautiful fabrics to make its products. The use of modern technology in the production process is the key to the practicality and durability of all products. The texture is very smooth and pleasant to the touch, which makes the sets as comfortable and aesthetically pleasing as possible. With such linen even the most primitive interior looks more refined and harmonious.
- "Celtex." A company that provides a wide selection of polysatin bedding with an optimal ratio of price and quality. Products are characterized by excellent quality, as they perfectly retain their original appearance. The material from which they are made lends itself well to washing, practically does not crease, and does not fade at all, while preserving the brightness of the color gamut.
All these manufacturers of polysatin linen have a good reputation, which is why they occupy high positions in the popularity rating. A well-established production process and the introduction of modern technologies makes their products widely in demand on the world market.
Numerous customer reviews of polysatin bedding indicate the excellent quality of these products, as well as their durability. It is worth noting that each set is original in its own way, as it is made in an individual design and size. At the same time, each of them is very practical, since it impeccably maintains a flat and smooth surface both after washing and after sleep.
Many buyers appreciate polysatin bedding for its ability to absorb moisture, which is very important in the summer season. Such products are considered budget, because they perfectly combine affordable cost and good quality. And they are also preferred for resistance to burnout and the ability to quickly dry.
Polysatin linen has high performance characteristics, which makes it not only a stylish decoration of the room, but also the ability to create the most comfortable conditions for a good rest. Among the shortcomings, there is a certain tendency to electrification and weak breathability.
See how to choose polysating for bedding in the next video.