The Kutaisi motoblock has been present on the domestic agricultural machinery market for 30 years. The enduring popularity and stable demand of the unit are due to its high performance and wide consumer availability.
Kutaisi motor-blocks began to be produced at the machine-building plant of the Georgian city of the same name and were produced under license from the Italian company AKME. This enterprise was well known all over the world and was engaged in the production of garden and small agricultural machinery Goldoni.
After locating the plant’s production facilities in Georgia, local experts finalized the walk-behind tractor and adapted it to the difficult environmental conditions inherent in most of the country. In particular, the engine ignition system was changed, the camshaft was improved and the clutch was improved, after which the prefix “super” was added to the brand name. Engineers developed a whole line of units represented by Kutaisi Super models of modifications 600, 608, 610 and 612. However, the tenth model, which incorporated the best characteristics of both the Italian prototype and its modifications, turned out to be the most perfect of all the listed.
The scope of the Kutaisi Super 610 walk-behind tractor is quite wide.
With its help, you can carry out many agricultural activities:
- plowing the land;
- sowing cereals;
- harvesting and snow;
- transportation of goods;
- mowing grass.
The unit can be used at temperatures from -20 to +35 degrees, which allows you to operate it not only in warm time, but also in winter. Thanks to the powerful rubber wheels with a deep tread, the walk-behind tractor is characterized by high cross-country ability, which is why it is able to work on any type of soil. The special design and the presence of a worm gear allow the unit to withstand any load and move around quickly enough. The advantages of motor blocks of this brand are the high reliability of the engine, transmission and chassis, a strong frame and full compatibility with all types of attachments. The advantages include the low cost and simplicity of the design. In addition, the device was produced in accordance with state standards and has established itself as one of the most reliable means of small-scale mechanization. The disadvantages include the low availability of many parts and the difficulty of finding instructions for use.
The Kutaisi motoblock is considered to be practically trouble-free equipment and with timely maintenance is able to work for a very long time. High operational characteristics of the equipment are due to a combination of three powerful and reliable systems: engine, transmission and chassis.
- Engine. The Kutaisi Super 610 unit is equipped with an ALN-330 four-stroke gasoline engine with a volume of 327 cm3 and a capacity of 5.4 liters. with. In equivalent, this is 4.8 kW, which is a good enough indicator for equipment of this class. The engine has an air cooling system, which is why when working in hot weather it is recommended to take regular breaks and allow the motor to cool. Otherwise, the equipment will work for wear and will quickly fail. The engine is started using a manual starter.
- Transmission. A gearbox is installed on the walk-behind tractor, having three forward and one reverse gear. This compares favorably with “Kutaisi” from most analogues, having only 3 speeds - 2 front and rear. The maximum speed of the motoblock is 10 km / h, which allows the unit to be used as a full-fledged small-class tractor for transportation of various agricultural goods weighing up to 0.5 tons. Gear shifting, as well as the inclusion of reverse is carried out using a lever system.
- The chassis is represented by a powerful steel frame that can withstand heavy loads and adapted to all types of additional equipment. The motoblock is equipped with 4x410 high wide-profile wheels, which provide the ability to work on difficult soils and prevent the car from getting stuck or burrowing in the ground. As grousers, special chain rims with plates located on them are installed on the unit's native wheels. Thanks to such devices, there is no need to completely replace the native wheels with metal ones, which greatly simplifies the work with the walk-behind tractor.
The unit has a dependent type of drive and rod control, allowing adjustment to 180 degrees in the vertical and horizontal planes. The capacity of the working tank of the walk-behind tractor is 0.75 l, the working width when tilling the soil varies from 56 to 61 cm, and the weight is 105 kg. The power take-off shaft has a lever control, which allows you to attach any attachments to the unit. A powerful cast iron plate weighing 20 kg and located under the engine block acts as a weighting agent.
The basic equipment of the Kutaisi motoblock consists of the unit itself, a universal coupling, a set of saber-shaped milling cutters, a trailer and lugs.
- The saber-shaped milling cutters have a diameter of 30 cm and are intended for loosening the earth, removing weeds and plowing virgin lands. In this case, the penetration depth into the soil reaches 12 cm, and the working width is 100 cm. In addition to saber-shaped milling cutters, “crow's feet” milling cutters can be installed on the walk-behind tractor, which are well suited for plowing complex soils and digging the ground much deeper. Initially, motoblocks were equipped with saber-shaped L-shaped milling cutters of brand 21M, but at the moment they are almost impossible to find on sale. However, due to the universal design, mills of any brands can be installed on the unit.
- The motoblock is equipped with a revolving single-body plow designed for plowing virgin soil and seasonal tillage. The depth of plowing reaches 30 cm, which allows the use of a plow to remove weeds and cutting of medium and thin roots growing in the area of the bush.
- Mowers mounted on a walk-behind tractor are of three types: frontal, rotary and segmented. And if rotary rotors are more suitable for mowing lawns and flat areas, then with the help of frontal and segment models it is possible to harvest hay and mow grass on rocky areas with complex terrain.
- Potato diggers and hillers are designed to facilitate heavy physical labor associated with hilling, weeding and harvesting potatoes. And with the help of the hiller, you can also cut the furrows of the desired width.
- The lugs to the Kutaisi walk-behind tractor are presented in the form of chain pads on the native wheels, however, if desired, real metal wheels can also be used. They are installed instead of the usual ones and significantly increase the adhesion of the walk-behind tractor to the ground. The lugs do not allow the machine to slip when plowing virgin lands and processing heavy clay soils.
- Trailers are also widely used with walk-behind tractors and are intended for the transportation of bulk and solid cargo weighing up to 500 kg. Fastening the trailer to the unit is done using a universal coupling, which is included in the basic equipment of the walk-behind tractor.
- Snow dumps are used for snow removal and are made in the form of large shovel-shields. They are mounted in front of the walk-behind tractor and are able to quickly and efficiently clear snow from the tracks.
- The adapter , also often used with a walk-behind tractor, is a rigid frame equipped with a seat. This design allows the operator to control the motoblock sitting, which is especially convenient when using the unit as a self-propelled device and when processing large areas.
- A motor pump and a sprayer allow foliar feeding of plants, watering beds and pumping water from drainage ditches.
- Universal coupling SC-15 is the most important element of the equipment of the unit and serves to connect all the above devices. The hitch is mounted on the bearing cover mounted on the power take-off shaft, and fixing takes place using special nuts and studs.
Before starting the unit for the first time, it is necessary to properly prepare it. To do this, you should familiarize yourself with the device diagram, read the operating instructions, check the oil level and fill the fuel in the gas tank. Then the engine is started and left to work at low speeds for 8 hours. After the specified period, the engine is turned off, it is allowed to cool and the engine oil is drained. Then they fill in a new portion, start the engine and begin work.
In the engine, the oil is changed every 25 hours of operation, and in the transmission, every 100 hours. For the engine, it is recommended to use any oil for small agricultural equipment marked 4t, while for the gearbox it is better to use the Tap-15V brand. The gearbox linkage also needs to be regularly lubricated using waterproof lithium grease.
Kutaisi units are characterized by good maintainability. And if the electronic interrupter or switch cannot be repaired independently, then it is quite possible to eliminate the simplest mechanical malfunctions. So, if the motor of the unit constantly stalls, then the following manipulations must be performed:
- check fuel and oil level (top up if necessary);
- check spark plugs for carbon deposits (if necessary, replace them);
- see if the spark passes from the terminals to the spark plug;
- check fuel and air filters (if necessary, replace them);
- adjust the saturation of the fuel mixture in the carburetor.
When vibration occurs, all bolted joints, aggregation of attached parts and the quality of the fuel should be checked for water in it. If, after all the measures taken, the engine still continues to stall or vibrate, you should contact a service center.
See how to repair the Kutaisi walk-behind tractor in the next video.