Motorcycles from the Texas brand are made in Denmark. This technique has good technical characteristics, making it one of the most popular in the world. The purchase of such an assistant will greatly facilitate the work on a personal or summer cottage, as well as become a profitable investment.
Features and Benefits
The motoblock Texas is a Danish-made garden unit, its main advantages are high-quality assembly, reliable operation, as well as multifunctionality. The manufacturer does not stop in the modernization of its products, so the units meet all modern requirements. The product from the European brand has gained a lot of good reviews over the years, and today it is in good demand.
People who are the owners of technology may not make much effort when cultivating the land.
The positive characteristics of Texas mini tractors include the following:
- equipment with heavy duty milling cutters, these elements assist in work on the most difficult soil, as well as areas that have compacted lumps;
- the ability to function without stops for a long time, as well as the ability to perform various operations in areas with large sizes;
- the availability of spare parts in case of breakdown of the unit;
- high level of performance, which is achieved by the presence of a powerful motor;
- economical fuel consumption;
- low price for walk-behind tractor, while the cars are characterized by excellent quality;
- the presence of a chain drive, reverse gear ensure good maneuverability of the unit.
The technique is characterized by a high-quality clutch handle, as well as the optimal length of the travel belts.
At the same time, users note the disadvantages of Texas machines. These may include some noise during operation, but if you wear special headphones, then the problem is easily eliminated. Some user reviews suggest that soft soils significantly reduce the performance of walk-behind tractors.
The design of Texas mini-tractors has the following characteristics:
- the steering wheel shape is convenient, which ensures easy control of standard operations;
- the strength of the front bumper protects the engine from mechanical influences;
- the weight of motoblocks is low, due to the simplified design of the rear console;
- each of the cars is equipped with wheels that have an aggressive tread, thanks to this the technique can overcome various obstacles;
- the transport frame has a simplified model, so it’s easy to manage an “assistant”;
- placing the engine above the cutters ensures the stability of the equipment, its excellent balance.
The manufacturer is constantly expanding the range of equipment offered. Texas motoblocks carry out a lot of functions that assist in work on the ground. The most popular and sought-after units can be called several models.
- Hobby 500 V. The main feature of the unit is the Texas 485 shaft diameter, as well as a 2.3 kW engine. The gearbox has a worm type, while the technique enters the soil by 0.33 meters. The walk-behind tractor has a processing width of 0.5 meters. The unit weighs only 43 kilograms and has 6 cutters, which are characteristic of the saber type.
- Hobby 300 is a model with small dimensions. The unit is able to work on aisles, in greenhouses, gardens, on lawns. He found his application in loosening the soil and applying fertilizing. Hobby 300 can be used on heavy clay soil, as well as on virgin soil. The engine of the car has a power of 3.6 liters. with., on the gearbox there is one forward speed. The technique captures a width of 0.38 m and plows the soil to a depth of 20 centimeters. The walk-behind weighs only 28 kg.
- Texas TX 601 V is used in a territory with a small size, mainly a garden, a kitchen garden. This technique is ideal for dry soil. The motor of the unit is characterized by a capacity of 6 liters. with. The machine has one forward and one rear speeds. Coverage up to 0.86 meters, while the walk-behind tractor is able to immerse in soil to a depth of 0.33 meters. The weight of the machine is 60 kg.
- Lilli 532 TG. The advantages of this unit include the built-in protective shield, which prevents dirt and stones from getting on the driver. The presence of special wheels promotes movement in the most difficult areas. The motor of the unit is characterized by a power of 5 liters. with. The machine is capable of capturing an area of land measuring 0.85 meters. The technique plows the soil to a depth of 0.3 meters. The weight of the walk-behind tractor is 48 kg.
- Texas TG 620. This model is perfect for forming beds, plowing lawn soils, cultivating, and more. The equipment is equipped with a professional type engine in which you can adjust the speed. The power of the unit is 4.9 liters. with. The walk-behind tractor has one forward speed, and is also able to plunge into the soil by 0.3 meters.
The equipment is characterized by a low noise level; various attachments can easily be attached to it.
- Hobby 600 TGR. This unit is a universal assistant for the care of a personal plot. Powerful and high-quality motor contributes to a long service life of the machine. During operation, the walk-behind tractor is not too noisy, therefore it does not create a feeling of discomfort. The light weight of the equipment contributes to its easy use, it is able to work with many attachments. Engine power 5.5 l. with. The gearbox has two speeds: front and rear. The unit weighs only 46 kilograms, while it is immersed in soil at 0.33 meters and has a working width of up to 0.56 meters.
How to use?
Texas technique is pretty easy to use. Before starting the engine, it is necessary to carefully study the instructions. Do not use the machine in an area that is prohibited by the instructions. The territory to be processed must be examined for the presence of foreign objects, they should in no case fall under the cutters. Equipment needs regular inspection of the condition, regulation of connections and tightening of bolts. Do not forget about changing the oil in the gearbox.
Fuel cannot be poured to the very end, as it will be spilled during operation.
Use motoblocks only during the day. Repair work should be carried out with the engine turned off and machine parts stopped. Damage to motoblocks can occur for the following reasons:
- the cultivated area is littered with rubbish and stones;
- when working near trees;
- when parts fail.
In order to avoid unforeseen breakdowns, it is worthwhile to carry out preventive measures, as well as prepare the equipment for operation. For this, the unit should work idle for some time, and then it should be tested on light ground. And also an important event is the control of the presence of fuel in the tank. This procedure eliminates the occurrence of rust, as well as condensation.
Due to the presence of attachments, Texas motoblocks are used in agriculture, harvesting. You can add the following devices to this technique:
- set for hilling beds;
- a dump for cleaning the snow cover in the winter season;
- potato digger;
- plow for plowing a land plot;
- a scraper that removes weeds;
- trailed cart.
These types of attachments can be purchased separately from the walk-behind tractor. Texas technology has engine power, which is enough to function with such nozzles. Additional equipment helps to increase the functionality and productivity of machines, as well as indispensable assistance in the processing of virgin soil and soils with different complexity.
Texas motoblocks combine reliability, European quality. This technique is bought not only by individuals, but also by large farms. The range of goods includes both budget units and expensive options.
Motoblocks can withstand heavy loads and serve their master for many years.
User reviews of the machines of this production indicate that the units are optimized for various tasks. The technique is characterized by low fuel consumption, excellent maneuverability, good carrying capacity and low price for spare parts. Mini-tractors of this brand are compact, easy to operate, contribute to effective tillage. Texas can be easily combined with any attachment. Motoblocks combine the most necessary, and at the same time are inexpensive.
Review the Texas TG620 POWER LINE walk-behind tractor in the video below.