Motorblocks SunGarden not so long ago appeared on the domestic market for agricultural equipment, but have already gained quite a lot of popularity. What is this product, and what are the features of the operation of SunGarden walk-behind tractors, let's understand.
About the manufacturer
SunGarden motoblocks are manufactured in China, but the brand itself is owned by a German company, so German experts monitor the strict implementation of technological processes at all stages of the production of equipment, which allows them to produce goods of excellent quality at an attractive price.
Motor-blocks SunGarden in their technical characteristics are in no way inferior to analogues from well-known brands, but at the same time they will cost you much cheaper. And this is not the only plus of these units. Here are some of the benefits of SunGarden walk-behind tractors.
- The brand has more than 300 service centers throughout Russia, where you can carry out maintenance of your device.
- Motoblocks are sold complete with additional attachments. You can use the device all year round.
- If there was no nozzle included with your equipment, you can purchase it separately.
- A variety of models will allow you to buy a unit according to your requirements.
The disadvantages of SunGarden walk-behind tractors include the fact that the gearbox drive gear of this device is not very reliable and may require repair after a couple of operating seasons.
Models and Specifications
The model range of SunGarden walk-behind tractors consists of several units.
- MF360. This model will become an indispensable assistant in the garden. It has a fairly high milling speed of 180 rpm and a tillage depth of up to 24 cm. In addition, the walk-behind tractor is equipped with a professional 6.5 liter engine. with., which allows the device to work on a slope, without fear of a coup. The handles of the device can be adjusted to almost any height: in order to turn them, you do not need an additional key. The motoblock does not have consumables such as belts in the design, so you do not have to spend extra money on them. It is equipped with additional nozzles: a plow, a hiller, a mowing machine, a brush, a snow blower, a trolley for transporting goods. The weight of the device is about 68 kg.
- MF360S. A more modern modification of the previous model. This modification has increased engine power to 7 liters. with., and also the depth of processing is changed to 28 cm. The complete set of the motor-block is the same as that of the MF360 model. Unit weight is 63 kg.
- MB360. Mid-class motoblock with an engine capacity of 7 liters. with. The depth of plowing the soil is 28 cm. This device can also be used for cultivation, hilling, digging potatoes, transporting crops, as well as remove snow using a snow plow nozzle ST 360, and to clear tracks from debris and dust using a whisk. The weight of the model is about 80 kg.
- T240 This model belongs to the light class. Suitable for use in a small garden or cottage. The engine power of this unit is only 5 liters. with. The depth of plowing is about 31 cm, the speed of rotation of the cutters reaches 150 rpm. The mass of the modification is only 39 kg.
- T340 R. This model is suitable for you if your site does not exceed 15 acres. A 6 liter engine is installed on it. with., which provides the speed of rotation of the cutters in 137 rpm The motoblock is equipped with a serviced gearbox. Complete with the device are only cutters for plowing and cultivating the earth. The weight of the unit is about 51 kg.
How to use
Work with a walk-behind tractor does not require any preparation. To do this, just study the passport of the unit.
According to the operating instructions, the walk-behind tractor must first be prepared. To do this, it is necessary to inspect it, if necessary, stretch all the bolts.
Next, you need to set the handle in working position. Here you need to be pretty careful so as not to damage the clutch cable. You should also configure the cable itself so that it is not too tight, but also does not hang. Now you need to install the desired nozzle. To do this, the drive shaft connector fits into the nozzle connector.
After the device is adjusted for you and prepared for the necessary work, it should be refilled. To do this, check the oil level, if necessary, add. The oil level must be checked not only in the crankcase, but also in the gearbox, if there is one in your unit. Further, gasoline is poured into the tank. This procedure is carried out before starting work. Do not refuel with the engine running.
Now you can turn on the walk-behind tractor and start working.
Do not forget about the maintenance of the device.
- Clean the appliance after each use, paying particular attention to the clutch and engine.
- Tighten bolt connections if necessary.
- Every 5 hours of operation, check the condition of the air filter, and after 50 hours of operation, replace it.
- After every 25 hours of operation, change the oil in the crankcase, and also check the condition of the spark plug.
- Once a season, change the oil in the gearbox, lubricate the cutter shaft, change the spark plug. It may also be necessary to replace the gearbox circuit. If necessary, replace the piston rings.
See the video below for an overview of the SunGarden T-340 multiculture.