Lynx motoblocks, which are produced in Russia, are considered reliable and inexpensive equipment used in agriculture, as well as in private farming estates. Manufacturers offer users high-tech equipment, which has good characteristics. The lineup of these units is not so large, but they have already managed to gain popularity in the performance of certain works.
Lineup and Features
Currently, manufacturers offer their customers 4 modifications of equipment:
All walk-behind tractors are equipped with gasoline powered power units.
Among the main characteristics of machines can be identified such:
- economical fuel consumption;
- high power;
- low noise during operation;
- sturdy frame;
- maneuverability and convenient management;
- a wide range of attachments;
- the ability to transform products for transportation.
As you can see, the advantages of this type of technology are great, and therefore this indicates its popularity among domestic users.
A detailed overview of the varieties
This version of the walk-behind tractor belongs to heavy types of equipment that can easily process large tracts of land. The continuity of the unit in the area to prevent its failure should not exceed 2 hours, as stated in the instruction manual. Units are used for processing household plots, land in the country, and so on. Successful placement of the main controls makes this walk-behind tractor easy to control, maneuverable and ergonomic.
The equipment is equipped with a 7 horsepower gasoline engine and has air cooling. The engine is started using the starter. Using the walk-behind tractor, you can perform the following types of work:
- weed areas;
- to milling;
- to plow;
When using attachments, you can use this technique to harvest or plant potatoes. The weight of the machine is 82 kg.
Before buying, it is important to assemble the unit according to the instructions and run it in. Run-in should be carried out immediately after the purchase of the device, and it should last at least 20 hours. If after that the machine works without failures in the main nodes, then the run-in can be considered complete and in the future use the technique to perform various functions. It is also important to drain the used oil immediately after the break-in and change the fuel in the tank.
After carrying out various types of work, it is recommended to perform the following actions:
- clean working parts from dirt;
- check the reliability of fastening of connections;
- check fuel and oil levels.
This technique belongs to heavy units and has a balanced design, as well as large wheels, which allows the device not to slip and not load in the swamp. Thanks to these characteristics, the equipment copes with the tasks assigned, and if necessary, it can be equipped with attachments from various manufacturers.
- the motor is started by a manual starter;
- large diameter of the piston element, which ensures high power of the unit;
- multi-plate clutch;
- big wheels;
- large grip of the width of the treated surface;
- All metal parts are coated with an anti-corrosion compound.
Motoblock consumes up to 2 liters of fuel per hour, and weighs 120 kg. One tank is enough to carry out work for 14 hours.
To increase the motor life of these devices, it is necessary to properly care for them and periodically conduct maintenance. Before going to the site, you need to check the presence of oil in the engine and fuel in the tank. It is also worth visually assessing the condition of the machine and checking the fixation of the equipment before each exit. After 25 hours of operation on the device, it is necessary to completely replace the oil in the motor and use the composition 10W-30, which is recommended by the manufacturer. Transmission oil changes only 2 times a year.
Major malfunctions and their elimination
Any equipment, regardless of manufacturer and cost, may fail over time. This happens for a variety of reasons. There are both minor breakdowns and more complex ones. In the first case, the problem can be solved independently, and when individual nodes fail, you should contact the service center or other specialists to solve them.
If the engine is unstable, the following steps must be taken to correct the damage:
- check the contacts on the candle and clean it if necessary;
- clean the fuel lines and pour clean gas into the tank;
- clean the air filter;
- check carburetor.
Work on replacing the engine on the unit on a caterpillar track is carried out in the usual manner, like on any other types of equipment. To do this, it is recommended to disconnect all controls from the motor, unscrew the bolts of its fastening to the frame, put the new unit in place and fix it there.
If a new motor will be installed, it is also recommended to run-in before use, and then use it in accordance with the above rules.
The popularity of this type of equipment is determined not only by its affordable cost, but also by the ability to install various attachments in order to increase the functionality of the MB.
- Milling cutter. It is delivered initially complete with a motor-block and is intended for processing the upper ball of soil, which makes it softer and contributes to an increase in yield. The width of the cutter for each model of motoblock is different. The description is in the instruction manual.
- Plow. With its help, it is possible to cultivate virgin or rocky lands, plowing them.
- Mowers. Rotary mowers are usually sold, which have different widths and are installed in front of the frame. Before starting work with such devices, it is recommended to check the reliability of the fixation of the knives so as not to harm themselves.
- Devices for planting and harvesting potatoes. To automate the process, an attachment is used, which is installed on the Lynx walk-behind tractor. This design has a specific shape and structure, thanks to which he digs out potatoes and throws them to the surface of the soil. The trenches that are obtained in the process are buried by the hills.
- Snow blower. Thanks to such equipment, it is possible to clean the area from snow in the winter. A hitch is a bucket that can collect snow and tilt it to the side.
- Caterpillars and wheels. “Lynx” motor-blocks are supplied with standard wheels as standard, but if necessary, they can be exchanged for tracks or lugs, which will allow you to perform work in marshy areas or in winter.
- Weighting. Since the weight of the models is relatively small, they can be heavier to improve the adhesion of the wheels to the ground. Such a device is made in the form of pancakes made of metal, which can be hung on a frame.
- Trailer. Thanks to him, it is possible to transport bulky goods. The trailer is attached to the rear of the frame.
- Adapter. Lynx motoblocks have no place for the operator, and therefore he needs to go behind the device. Because of this, a person quickly gets tired. To facilitate the process of working with these devices, you can use the adapter, which is installed on the frame and makes it possible for the operator to sit on it.
Also at present, you can find many home-made options for additional equipment. All devices, if necessary, can be purchased on the Internet or made independently.
Overview of the Lynx walk-behind tractor see below.