Shower cabins are an excellent alternative to conventional bathrooms, which is explained by the convenience of installation and operation of this plumbing equipment. Today a huge assortment of showers from foreign and domestic manufacturers is presented.
In the modern market of sanitary equipment, there is a wide range of shower cabins, which differ in some functions and appearance.
According to the type of construction, plumbing equipment of this type is subdivided into several options.
- Open structures without a ceiling are the easiest equipment option. Such devices are installed in the corner of the bathroom. Shower corners consist of a tray and special enclosures with doors.
- Closed boxes are a sealed enclosure enclosed on all sides. Such equipment can be equipped with many useful features.
The appearance of the equipment largely depends on the type and shape of the pallet. In terms of size, low and high pallets are distinguished. The height of deep pallets can be thirty centimeters. Products with low walls (up to twenty centimeters) are more popular due to their ease of use.
The form distinguishes the following types of pallets:
- trapezoidal shape;
- asymmetric shape.
The size of the plumbing device depends on the dimensions of the pallet. When choosing equipment of the appropriate size, it is necessary to take into account not only the area that the equipment will occupy, but also the convenience for a person in the process of carrying out water procedures.
Mostly manufactured products with the following parameters:
- compact - up to 1x1 m;
- medium - up to 1.3x1.3 m;
- large - 1.7x0.8 m.
The height of the shower structure can vary from 1.7 to 2.5 meters.
When choosing a suitable design, it is important to consider not only its functionality, but also the design. The cabin should harmoniously fit into the interior of the bathroom. The size and shape of the sanitary equipment depends on the area of the room. For a small bathroom, a compact shower enclosure is an option. In a large area, overall closed boxes with a semicircular or asymmetric pallet look better.
Each shower cabin has a door in its configuration. Sashes are sliding and swinging. Sliding structures are most convenient to use, especially when it comes to a small bathroom. When choosing plumbing, do not forget to pay attention to its quality. High-quality equipment guarantees a long service life and compliance of the goods with all declared characteristics.
Before buying a shower cabin, it is important to familiarize yourself with well-known manufacturers and their products. The main leaders in this area are German, Finnish and Italian companies.
Showers from Germany are quite expensive, due to the high quality of equipment and a long service life. Among the popular German manufacturers represented on the Russian market, there are several companies.
- Lagard The company produces multifunctional luxury cabins. The equipment is distinguished by an original design and a modern control system of modes and functions.
- Huppe. The company produces plumbing in the average price range. However, the relatively low cost of equipment does not affect its quality, functionality and design. Partitions and doors of Huppe showers are equipped with glass, which is highly resistant to pollution.
- Am. Pm. The company specializes in the manufacture of premium plumbing. Most Am cab models. PM equipped with hydromassage function. Plumbing equipment has not only many useful functions, but also executed in a beautiful design.
- Wasserfalle. The company is one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of sanitary equipment worldwide. Shower cabins of this company are equipped with high-strength glass and have high technical characteristics.
Italian showers are considered one of the best among the products of other countries. Plumbing from Italy is not only high quality, but also an original design. The leaders in the production and supply of showers are several companies.
- Jacuzzi. The company manufactures multifunctional elite showers using the most modern advanced technologies. Plumbing is equipped with a large number of useful functions and is of excellent quality.
- Albatros. The company produces premium showers. Plumbing equipment has a practical, simple, but at the same time attractive design. The design of the cabs is characterized by high strength and durability.
Finnish showers are available in different price ranges: from standard to premium. However, both elite and low-cost models have excellent performance and high quality. Among the popular Finnish manufacturers of shower structures, several companies can be distinguished.
- Ideal Standard. The company produces a wide range of different equipment for bathrooms. Representative offices are open in many European countries.
- Geberit The company is a world leader in the production of sanitary ware. In Finland, there is a separate representative office of the company, which produces high-tech showers under the IDO brand.
The Russian market of sanitary equipment has a wide range of showers. In terms of quality and technical characteristics of sanitary ware, manufacturers from various countries compete with world leaders.
- Spain. Spanish showers in the Russian market are mainly represented in the middle price segment. Despite the low cost, the quality of plumbing at a fairly high level. Among the popular Spanish manufacturers can distinguish the company: Roca, Esbano, Alvaro.
- Czech. Czech manufacturers produce shower cabins both economy and premium. World famous companies Ravak and Luxus.
- Poland. Polish showers manufactured by Cersanit and Radaway combine original design and high quality.
- Sweden. The most popular showers in the world market are Swiss-made showers from IFO and Gustavsberg.
- Russia. In Russia there are not many manufacturers of showers. The leaders in this industry are River, Radomir, Triton.
- China. Chinese-made sanitary equipment is mainly produced in the low price segment. Budget showers are not of poor quality, but may require additional care. For example, glass in the cab can be treated with anti-rain to prevent rapid surface contamination and stains.
About how to clean and install a shower, you will learn from the next video.