Erlit showers are very popular among consumers, because the products of this manufacturer are sold at affordable prices and at the same time do not disappoint customers in terms of quality. This article discusses the features of showers, the nuances relating to the installation of structures, as well as an overview of the range.
About the manufacturer
Erlit is a company from China that supplies showers to the Russian, American and European markets. The quality of products is not inferior to manufacturers from other countries. The company constantly monitors the development of the modern market and strives to respond as quickly as possible to all the wishes of consumers. This contributes to the successful development of Erlit: the sales figures for goods and personal sales of this company increase annually. Today, the company owns two plants: Russian and Chinese. The factory in Russia produces luxury products, in China - products of economy class.
The company uses the latest equipment, which allows you to create shower structures that meet the most stringent standards.
One of the main elements of a shower cabin from this company is the pallet. The manufacturer creates such products, taking into account all the needs of consumers: these elements are characterized by significant convenience and versatility. The part of the pallet that is visible is manufactured using very high quality materials. To create the frame, galvanized iron is used, due to which the structures are resistant to corrosion, quite durable, tight. Thanks to the features of the pallet, the floor in the bathroom is protected from moisture. The structure is designed in such a way that water does not stagnate between its walls and the pallet.
Shower cabins are made of tempered glass, so they are resistant to temperature extremes and pressure. They are also leakproof. This advantage is provided by a silicone sealant that effectively prevents leaks. When creating Erlit structures, no sealant is used. Installation of such showers is quick and easy. Structures can even be installed next to uneven walls. This feature is provided through the use of a two-profile fastening system.
The components of the shower design are far from the last in terms of importance. These are nozzles, mixers, rollers for doors. Very high quality materials are also used for their production. Nozzles can be cleaned independently: the manufacturer has provided for them the ability to adjust the angle of fluid supply. To create faucets, brass is used, characterized by increased strength and durability.
Consumers have the opportunity to choose Erlit designs for bathrooms of various sizes. The company offers showers of various sizes:
- 90x90 cm;
- 80x80 cm;
- 120x120 cm;
- 100x100 cm;
- 120x90 cm;
- 167x90 cm;
- 150x150 cm, etc.
The manufacturer creates designs of various forms:
- ¼ circle and other options.
If the room is small, the ¼ circle cabin is the best choice. You will be able to freely move around the bathroom, not being afraid to hurt or hurt anything.
Even in the most inexpensive shower constructions from the Erlit company quite a lot of functions are provided. Consumers are available:
- mirror, shelf, seat;
- radio communication;
- rain shower;
- Control Panel;
The following functions are possible:
- connection to the phone;
- turning off and on the light in automatic mode;
- Turkish bath;
Glass in showers can be either frosted or transparent. The first option is more suitable for public buildings (maternity hospitals, hospitals, etc.) and apartments where there are many residents.
The manufacturer offers products belonging to different model groups.
- Eclipce Designs for the shower, which belong to this category, arose on the market not very long ago. They have the shape of a quarter circle and are distinguished by a rather thin glass (approximately 0.4 cm). The size of such models is 90x90 cm.
- Premium The manufacturer included only six models in this group. Such constructions have durable matte or transparent glass with an image and aluminum racks. Premium showers are rectangular.
- Elegance. The models that belong to this group are distinguished by a rather thick (approximately 0.5 cm) glass, on which there is a drawing. The pallets are reinforced, they are able to withstand strong (over 200 kg) loads. Cabins in this category are asymmetrical in shape.
- Comfort. Mostly these are models with frosted glass, size 90x90 cm, the shape most often is a quarter of a circle. Almost all shower stalls have a comfortable and fairly tall tray. If you are interested in acquiring the most budget design, it is worth stopping the choice on this particular model. However, she also will not disappoint you in terms of quality and convenience.
One year product warranty. Erlit company produces shower cabins, focusing on the sanitary and epidemiological standards of the Russian Federation. The models are accompanied by descriptions of installation work.
Since the company uses the latest production methods, the installation of Erlit showers can be carried out without significant difficulties. With this work, you can well cope on your own. It will only be necessary to follow all the recommendations indicated in the instructions and show maximum care.
You will need the following fixtures:
- special fum tape to provide waterproofing;
- connecting hoses;
- drills 6 and 3 mm (for metal products);
- adjustable wrench;
- drill or screwdriver.
The model is placed in a cardboard box. It indicates information about the size, glazing of the structure, its brand and other important information.
Using this information, you can mount a booth without encountering significant difficulties.
- Before carrying out installation work, you will need to check whether the box is complete. The contents of the package must be labeled. Check the quality of various elements (especially those made of glass) for completeness. Build quality is largely determined by how carefully you read the instructions. Installation work must be carried out by two people. For one person, the installation of this design is too complicated.
- When attaching a siphon to a pallet, make sure that the distance from the connection to the sewer pipe to its bottom is 70 mm. The manufacturer has provided a water trap for the siphon. The legs of the pallet have adjustments with which you can control the level.
- The aluminum frame consists of two profiles, which are arranged vertically, and two arcs. Arcs should be connected to each other using vertical profiles. Attach the frame to the walls. We collect them in advance. Equip back walls with all hinged elements and attach them to the pallet.
- Equip the center pillar (its ends) with rubber seals. Mount nozzles, mixer, control unit.
- Then you will need to attach the hoses. Install sound systems, fan, overhead shower, transformer. Connect the control unit to the lighting system, fan, speaker.
- In the end, you will need to install the doors of the cabin, the front walls of glass. Where glass will fit, apply silicone sealant. It is necessary to fix the rollers on the door (one-wheel - in the lower part, two-wheel - in the upper). so she glides silently
To avoid difficulties, it is worth considering certain recommendations of specialists.
- Approach the selection of suitable products with the utmost seriousness, because nowadays many consumers get fakes. Some unscrupulous manufacturers use chalk and water when reinforcing, which is strictly prohibited. Stand in the pallet: this way you can find out if the product is of high quality. A sign of poor product quality is crackling.
- To make the shower structure more durable, it is worth using a protective device that allows you to turn off the system, and a fine filter.
- If you want to give the shower enclosure a maximum strength, it is better to use nuts and bolts rather than self-tapping screws.
It is recommended that you wipe the structure from time to time with a soft cloth. Do not use chemicals with abrasives, ammonia, formaldehyde to care for Erlit showers. Otherwise, the appearance of the structure may become less aesthetic.
The surface of the product can be polished. For this, it is better to use a special tool. It is recommended to tint the product using an antibacterial spray. Make sure that the tray is clean, otherwise it is quite possible that the drainage of the shower cabin will clog over time.
Pets should be washed with care: it is recommended to use a protective mat during this procedure.
Most often, consumers leave positive feedback on Erlit shower designs. The owners of such cabs claim that they are reliable, many are satisfied with a large number of additional functions.
However, there are also negative responses. Some buyers write that fasteners are not of high quality. Consumers also note that the tightness is not very good, and the nozzles clog quite quickly. Some add that leaks occur at the joints of the elements, and additional devices quickly fail.
In general, it can be noted that Erlit models are suitable for those people who want to buy a convenient shower design at an affordable price, but are also ready for minor breakdowns after several years of using the product. This option is ideal for those who are aimed at maintaining a budget.
The assembly of the Erlit 4510TP-C4 shower can be seen in the video below.