A personal computer in the life of an active person is not as convenient as a mobile laptop, which you can take to work or on a business trip, to get comfortable on the couch. But to hold it in your hands is uncomfortable, because you can not do without a table on wheels, which will unload your hands and become a reliable assistant.
Thanks to the table on wheels you can organize your workplace in any corner of the apartment. This design is modest in size and does not take up much space wherever you decide to place it - in the corner of the living room, in the bedroom by the bed, armchair, even in the kitchen or balcony. And thanks to the wheels, moving it around the apartment is easy and convenient - you don’t have to drag and lift it, which eliminates damage to the floor coverings.
The advantages of such furniture are obvious:
- Compact size;
- Appearance appeal;
- A variety of configurations;
The design of the table can be simple, non-transformable. A similar product consists of countertops and supports, where all parts are reliably interconnected.
The transformable design involves changing the height of the supports, turning and changing the angle of inclination of the countertop.
Such functions will undoubtedly bring comfort to the operation of the table.
The first option looks more reliable and solid, it is suitable for people who prefer the timeless classics. The second option, more mobile and modern, will appeal to creative individuals who love the latest in progress.
Owners of laptops that do not have a main workplace especially need a rolling table, because it will make it possible to work comfortably anywhere in the house.
Tables for laptops on wheels can differ from each other in color, manufacturing materials, shape, design and parameters. Small-sized designs are sometimes so tiny that they do not exceed 40 cm in width.
- The rolling table is often made of metal supports, equipped with a tabletop made of wood, MDF or chipboard, and castors. The lower parts of the supports are made in the form of the letter “C” in profile and are so close to the floor that it makes it convenient to roll the table under sofas and beds. The parameters of such a table are 400x500x700mm.
- An ordinary table on casters more closely resembles a desk or a stationary floor table, but differs in more miniature dimensions and equipped with castors. This option is larger than the previous one, and has dimensions of the order of 700x600x750 mm. Due to the presence of rollers, this table is also possible to move from room to room, but it will be somewhat more difficult due to its parameters and equipment. As a rule, such models are equipped with at least a drawer for necessary things or containers for stationery, shelves for books and documents, cup holders. Some models have an optional retractable mouse top.
- Transformer is the most comfortable version of the table, involving a rise in height from 50 to 75 cm and a change in the angle of inclination of the countertop from 0 to 35 degrees. This option is as compact as the first one, and it is also rolling, but differs in configuration. Often, such a table has one support in the center or offset sideways. The support is made in the form of a horizontal letter "H", equipped with rollers.
A big plus of the transformer table is that it is folding, it saves space in the house when it is no longer needed.
- A folding table combines the advantages of all the above models. With a full layout, it boasts a spacious workplace. This table is also equipped with an additional mouse stand, which is undoubtedly convenient. Its support may be the so-called "chicken leg" with a petal base. These are radially located paws on wheels.
This five-beam cross increases the stability of the structure and facilitates its movement from room to room. This model is also adjustable in height and angle of inclination of the countertop and may have additional retractable working platforms. When folded, it is a very compact, compact design.
Depending on the needs of consumers, the manufacturer is ready to provide a huge selection of tables on castors, large and small, folding and height-adjustable, lightweight and more massive, with drawers and additional countertops, as well as without them.
How to choose?
First of all, you need to take into account all your needs and the tasks that the laptop table will perform. Then it is important to evaluate the parameters of the room in order to determine the size of the table. Well, it is important to take into account the interior design, in which a new piece of furniture should organically fit in style and color, and not introduce dissonance. Therefore, pay special attention to the materials from which the table will be made.
If you need a roomy workplace, it is better to give preference to models with a worktop of about 70 cm. It is advisable that it be equipped with a drawer for stationery and documents.
If you like to move freely from one room to another with a laptop and a large workplace is not necessary for you, choose a model with a worktop of no more than 50 cm. In addition, if you are actively using not only a laptop, but also a tablet, then the ability to adjust the height and the angle of the countertop will be paramount for you
If the main criterion for you is equipment, for you there are many models with shelves, drawers, folding countertops and a place for the location of the mouse. Such a table can satisfy all your needs.
At the heart of the designs of most tables with varying parameters, metal is used, which is successfully combined with durable plastic, transparent and frosted glass, as well as with wood.
The following video shows how to make a table on wheels with your own hands from chipboard scraps.
Due to the high cost of wooden furniture, its analogue is LDSP and MDF. Thanks to the stylish combination of materials and competent design, the little table on wheels will fit into any interior and become its full detail.